Texas Megachurch Eliminates the Medical Debts of More Than 4,200 Families

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
I know the atheists will instantly slam this as a publicity stunt. How gives a damn? I think it;'s great. More than four thousand veterans and their families will sleep easier and perhaps no longer face foreclosures or bankruptcies.

And it was for veterans and their families!

The church donated the cash to RIP Medical Debt and asked the company to pay off medical debts for local veterans and families.

“Right now, there is no veteran in our radius where we minister that will have [medical] debt from this day forward,” Hayes told KXAS-TV. “It is already paid. Really cool.”

More about this @ Texas megachurch eliminates $10 million in medical debt for more than 4,200 families

It is great. It’s not the norm, it took them long enough, but they did a good thing.

Hope Joel whoever follows their lead.

Good for them. Now do something about the rest of 'god's children'.

upload_2018-4-6_17-16-33.jpeg

It is great. It’s not the norm, it took them long enough, but they did a good thing.

Hope Joel whoever follows their lead.
Took too long? There are churches daily that help families that need it, without any fanfare.

I know the atheists will instantly slam this as a publicity stunt. How gives a damn? I think it;'s great. More than four thousand veterans and their families will sleep easier and perhaps no longer face foreclosures or bankruptcies.

The church donated the cash to RIP Medical Debt and asked the company to pay off medical debts for local veterans and families.

“Right now, there is no veteran in our radius where we minister that will have [medical] debt from this day forward,” Hayes told KXAS-TV. “It is already paid. Really cool.”

More about this @ Texas megachurch eliminates $10 million in medical debt for more than 4,200 families
That's great but it would be even better if these churches didn't have conmen who made MILLIONS a year and have private jets...Jesus threw the money changers OUT of the temple....its disgusting to see filthy rich "pastors".

If liberals today rewrote the ending to the short story 'The Soup Stone' it would go something like this:

And the vagrant homeless person of no color walked into the sunset, evading law enforcement regarding his distribution of unlicensed medicine, food distributed in non-tamper-proof containers and undermining the local welfare programs.

lol

What a great company this is: Home - RIP Medical Debt

Kudos to this Church for their $100,000 donation and to John Oliver from Last Week Tonight for putting them on the map and allowing them to do this work :thup:

That's great but it would be even better if these churches didn't have conmen who made MILLIONS a year and have private jets...Jesus threw the money changers OUT of the temple....its disgusting to see filthy rich "pastors".
This is not one of those churches

Forum List

Back