Texas mosque destroyed

15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
Like I pointed out - it's not doctrinal within the Christian religion.
So Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy is not Christian in your opinion?

And you have every right to do that, but I think it stops or should stop at advocating violence against these people, which includes arson.
I never advocated violence against Moslems so knock off your bull shit.
It is not bullshit to observe that you are running interference for anyone that might have committed this arson that is not Muslim.

Why not instead just wait for the fucking Fire Marshalls report, Einstein?

15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

You failed to refute my position.

The Bible and every major Christian denomination except for a small handful of Protestant retards know that doctrines are still central to Christian adherence to God's Will.

The Bible and every major Christian denomination except for a small handful of Protestant retards know that doctrines are still central to Christian adherence to God's Will.
You are in fact a LIAR.

Nothing you posted says the punishment for apostasy is death yet you completely ignored the proof I gave you from the Islamic doctrine.

You are in fact a LIAR.
Where did I lie?

Yes, because waiting for relevant facts before crucifying people is just so stupid.

How Liberal of you to invent your own narrative while making up lies about my position.

You are dishonest and a liar.
So you are in agreement that we all should wait for the Fire Marshalls report before running on about who did it?

You didnt sound like you agreed to that.

Maybe you should take a break from arguing with the "heathen liberals" so much?

:)

You know how it's done. There is a third party. I have structured loans under sharia. Financial institutions are giving classes in how to do it.
Sharia compliant home loans are a controversial topic within the muslim community.

But I have never been aware of any mosque which was built by borrowed money from a bank or financial institution. They were all built by donations from the members of the mosque. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Gotta love these conservative scumbags. They just can't wait to bring about WW3.
---------------------------

Police in Victoria, Texas are investigating a mysterious fire that burned down a mosque late Friday night, reports KTRK.

According to Victoria Fire Marshal Tom Legler, he has asked for additional help from the state as part of his investigation of the torching of the Islamic Center of Victoria.

Fire officials state the fire began about 2 a.m. local time, just hours after the White House issued an executive order limiting the travel of visitors or immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East.

Police state that worshipers who showed up to pray on Saturday used a facility across the street, with the Islamic center’s president, Shahid Hashmi saying they will rebuild.

According to Hashmi, the building was burglarized one week ago.

Watch the video here via KTRK: Texas mosque goes up in flames hours after White House announces Muslim ban

SHYTFE grieves for a lost mosque and terror breeding ground.

Although he kind of enjoys it, it gives him a chance to blame a "right wing nutjob", even with no evidence.
Do you cheer for the burning of a mosque? Was that mosque a "terror breeding ground"?

All mosques are.

Forum List

Back