Texas mosque destroyed

Are you wishing to make a claim that the two are related?

Do you think that Trump's anti-Musliim rhetoric might not influence some of our homie nuts?
Have you noticed EVERY single supposed attack since Trump was elected was a fake perpetrated by the person claiming to have been attacked?

Every single? You're sure about that? Shall I actually look?
Go ahead every one that was national news was a fake.
Sandy Hook, I heard, was a Black flag ops.
Be specific and cite for me where any of the last supposed attacks on Muslims since Trump was elected were not faked.

Gotta love these conservative scumbags. They just can't wait to bring about WW3.
---------------------------

Police in Victoria, Texas are investigating a mysterious fire that burned down a mosque late Friday night, reports KTRK.

According to Victoria Fire Marshal Tom Legler, he has asked for additional help from the state as part of his investigation of the torching of the Islamic Center of Victoria.

Fire officials state the fire began about 2 a.m. local time, just hours after the White House issued an executive order limiting the travel of visitors or immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East.

Police state that worshipers who showed up to pray on Saturday used a facility across the street, with the Islamic center’s president, Shahid Hashmi saying they will rebuild.

According to Hashmi, the building was burglarized one week ago.

Watch the video here via KTRK: Texas mosque goes up in flames hours after White House announces Muslim ban

SHYTFE grieves for a lost mosque and terror breeding ground.

Although he kind of enjoys it, it gives him a chance to blame a "right wing nutjob", even with no evidence.
Do you cheer for the burning of a mosque? Was that mosque a "terror breeding ground"?
Until there is actual evidence it was arson and we know one of the mosque goers did not set it it is not much of a story.
Uh. Ok.

While destroying the property of another IS a crime (even if a Muslim does it), excuse me if I really don't give a damn

watching the left panic at the spectacle of criminals being arrested, and travel FINALLY being halted from terrorist hotbeds to the us, is better than sex. Thank you President Trump.

While destroying the property of another IS a crime (even if a Muslim does it), excuse me if I really don't give a damn
I think the worst thing that any righties have done is to throw some bacon on some steps.

boo fucking hoo. Get out of our country.

Gotta love these conservative scumbags. They just can't wait to bring about WW3.
---------------------------

Police in Victoria, Texas are investigating a mysterious fire that burned down a mosque late Friday night, reports KTRK.

According to Victoria Fire Marshal Tom Legler, he has asked for additional help from the state as part of his investigation of the torching of the Islamic Center of Victoria.

Fire officials state the fire began about 2 a.m. local time, just hours after the White House issued an executive order limiting the travel of visitors or immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East.

Police state that worshipers who showed up to pray on Saturday used a facility across the street, with the Islamic center’s president, Shahid Hashmi saying they will rebuild.

According to Hashmi, the building was burglarized one week ago.

Watch the video here via KTRK: Texas mosque goes up in flames hours after White House announces Muslim ban

SHYTFE grieves for a lost mosque and terror breeding ground.

Although he kind of enjoys it, it gives him a chance to blame a "right wing nutjob", even with no evidence.
Do you cheer for the burning of a mosque? Was that mosque a "terror breeding ground"?
Until there is actual evidence it was arson and we know one of the mosque goers did not set it it is not much of a story.
Uh. Ok.
Translation: "You know I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, why even ask?"

I don't care what you believe.

A religion that DEMANDS the murder of unbelivers must be discriminated against. Not just discriminated against, but BANNED.

Glad to see you support enslaving women and throwing homosexuals off buildings though.

A religion that DEMANDS the murder of unbelivers must be discriminated against. Not just discriminated against, but BANNED.

Glad to see you support enslaving women and throwing homosexuals off buildings though.

None of the current major world religions demand that.

Islam's punishment for apostasy is death.

First of all it's not anti Moslem. Stop lying. Secondly Moslem terrorosts are already inspired by their Islamic doctrine to murder the unbelievers. Wise up.
It always amazes me how the Left sees demons in Christianity but bends over backwards to excuse the clear threat of Islam in the West.

Yes Islam does dumb ass.

Hey Sunni, these are your friends. LOL
Why the "LOL" ??

The state fire marshall will be able to determine if the fire was arson or something else. So no need to jump to uninformed conclusions. We will just have to wait for his investigation to be made public.

Either way, the mosque will be rebuilt bigger and better. .... :thup: ... :cool:
This lawlessness needs to be investigated and the arsonist punished, if it was arson. It could have also been an accidental fire caused by electrical issues, etc, but we shouldnt assume anything untill the investigation by the Fire Marshall is completed.

Who ever did it must be punished according to the law and they very likely will be.

Forum List

Back