Texas mosque destroyed

I don't care what you believe.

A religion that DEMANDS the murder of unbelivers must be discriminated against. Not just discriminated against, but BANNED.

Glad to see you support enslaving women and throwing homosexuals off buildings though.

None of the current major world religions demand that.
Yes Islam does dumb ass.

No, it doesn't.

All three Abrahamic faiths include scripture supporting slaverly, and killing homosexuals. You do realize that do you not? As far as I know, most followers really don't follow those things.

None command their followers to throw them off the roofs.

All three Abrahamic faiths include scripture supporting slaverly, and killing homosexuals. You do realize that do you not? As far as I know, most followers really don't follow those things.

The exception to your statement are the fundamentalists who have rejected Moderninity in all its forms and who want to return to their perception of their religions 'roots'.

For Islam it is Salafi Islam that is leading this effort, and I do believe that they hold the legal aspect of Islamic law to be higher than local secular law, especially of heathen Christians and Jews.

A religion that DEMANDS the murder of unbelivers must be discriminated against. Not just discriminated against, but BANNED.

Glad to see you support enslaving women and throwing homosexuals off buildings though.

Islam's punishment for apostasy is death.

That comment reminds me of some medieval Popes speaking of vile Protestant heretics, lol.

Yes Islam does dumb ass.

No, it doesn't.

Christian faith and doctrine went through a process in the 1300 to 1500 time frame and changed, Islam has NOT and probably never will, the FACT is that Foloowers of Islam do believe in murdering Gays and unbelievers and that Imams TEACH it today in Mosques around the world. Their main tenant is that Islam must rule the world and everyone must be Muslim. There are 2 thought process and teachings on that matter one teaches that through assimilation and gradual conversion the world will be conquered and the other teaches that through violence and war the world will be conquered. MILLIONS believe in thge latter teachings and Imams around the world teach it in Mosques.

Islam's punishment for apostasy is death.

That comment reminds me of some medieval Popes speaking of vile Protestant heretics, lol.

The difference is Islam's is doctrinal, Christianity's isn't.

It always amazes me how the Left sees demons in Christianity but bends over backwards to excuse the clear threat of Islam in the West.

The Left is now a cult and cults teach that its exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary resulting in members' "participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group".

It could anything from an electrical fire to insurance fraud.
You can rule out insurance fraud. Muslims do not believe in paying for insurance.

All mosques are built by donations from the local congregation. No money is borrowed from the bank, because usury is forbidden in Islam. So there is no financial lender requiring the mosque be insured. ..... :cool:

1 Timothy Chapter 1
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

Chapter 4
11 Command and teach these things. 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

You can rule out insurance fraud. Muslims do not believe in paying for insurance.
All mosques are built by donations from the local congregation. No money is borrowed from the bank, because usury is forbidden in Islam. So there is no financial lender requiring the mosque be insured. ..... :cool:
But that doesnt stop charitable donations from wealthy princes in the Middle East, does it?

1 Timothy Chapter 1
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

Chapter 4
11 Command and teach these things. 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
Once again that all changed in the reformation. It is NOT taught it is not believed it is not followed by Christianity. Islam still teaches it still believes it and still follows it.

We all need to tone down the rhetorical flourishes, methinks.
We need to start speaking the truth about this terrible religion. For starters I suggest people start reading the Islamic doctrine and the biography of it's prophet.

And you have every right to do that, but I think it stops or should stop at advocating violence against these people, which includes arson.

1 Timothy Chapter 1

Chapter 4

Once again that all changed in the reformation. It is NOT taught it is not believed it is not followed by Christianity. Islam still teaches it still believes it and still follows it.

The Roman Catholic Church and the its Eastern Orthodox brethren do in fact still follow this concept of doctrinal purity as does many Evangelical and Pentecostal sects.

It could anything from an electrical fire to insurance fraud.

I know plenty of muslims who get loans and insurance.

1 Timothy Chapter 1

Chapter 4

Like I pointed out - it's not doctrinal within the Christian religion. Islam has a clear death penalty for apostasy that is written multiple times. Here's one:

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

But that doesnt stop charitable donations from wealthy princes in the Middle East, does it?
After 9/11 donations from the rich Gulf state's dried up. That is because the U.S. government started demanding all kinds of personal info about who was donating. So the wealthy donor's backed off and quit donating mosque building funds. But generally that only affected the construction of the large mosques in major cities.

The majority of mosque's built today are small and 100% funded by donations of the local muslims living in the community. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back