Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Dajeeria Becton was there by invitation.
So much for that theory.

And? Many didn't and that's why the police were called. Also if she did have any invitation that doesn't excuse her mouthing off at the cops and not doing what she was told. That constitutes disorderly conduct.

"And".... she's the one who was assaulted. The main one anyway. Read your own quote above.

Moreover she DID "do what she was told", lawful order or not, it was Casebolt who went and pulled her back to the scene while she's walking away. MORE moreover, she was charged with absolutely nothing, so your sitting on the internet declaring "disorderly conduct" like some cyber-hangin' judge is worth ... just that. Go get a job with McKinney PD if you want to apply it.

By the definition you supplied, there is indeed disorderly conduct captured on video. Let's be clear where it is: 2:17

You can continue to lie about it but it's right there on video with audio.

Notice also while Casebolt is delivering his profanity-riddled rant, the group of half a dozen girls are off to the side, simply talking with each other, when he gets up and goes after them with the same verbal abuse. Then notice that they disperse, and Dajeeria Becton is almost completely out of the frame -- in other words not only is she walking away per his request, she's gone further away than anybody else. And yet at 2:53 Casebolt advances to her and PULLS HER BACK.

Continue to lie about it but it's right there for all to see.

And by the way 3:08 is where he punches Jahda Bakari in the face. That's another assault.

I still want to know who the fat fuck in the blue shorts is playing sidekick. How come he isn't under arrest for interfering with a police officer?

Well now I've watched it for the 4th time, still haven't seen a punch and you still can't see or hear what she said or did to be taken into custody, did you notice a second officer is the one who cuffed her?

What she did was walk away. What she said, if anything, is inaudible but also irrelevant since there's nothing one can say that deserves assault. Or even arrest. So you agree there's no reason for Casebolt to be assaulting her. Now how about his Disorderly Conduct?

Yes, a second officer cuffs her. Casebolt's cuffs are presumably already on another bystander. Or perhaps he lost them doing his Batman Barrel-Roll®.

You don't know what she did, it was off camera, and now a cop running and tripping is all of a sudden a Batman Barrel-Roll®, drama queen much?

I stated earlier it looked more like a male chimp attempting to establish dominance. A monkey roll. All he forgot to do is slap the ground with his hands and howl but he did try his best.

And? Many didn't and that's why the police were called. Also if she did have any invitation that doesn't excuse her mouthing off at the cops and not doing what she was told. That constitutes disorderly conduct.

"And".... she's the one who was assaulted. The main one anyway. Read your own quote above.

Moreover she DID "do what she was told", lawful order or not, it was Casebolt who went and pulled her back to the scene while she's walking away. MORE moreover, she was charged with absolutely nothing, so your sitting on the internet declaring "disorderly conduct" like some cyber-hangin' judge is worth ... just that. Go get a job with McKinney PD if you want to apply it.

By the definition you supplied, there is indeed disorderly conduct captured on video. Let's be clear where it is: 2:17

Notice also while Casebolt is delivering his profanity-riddled rant, the group of half a dozen girls are off to the side, simply talking with each other, when he gets up and goes after them with the same verbal abuse. Then notice that they disperse, and Dajeeria Becton is almost completely out of the frame -- in other words not only is she walking away per his request, she's gone further away than anybody else. And yet at 2:53 Casebolt advances to her and PULLS HER BACK.

And by the way 3:08 is where he punches Jahda Bakari in the face. That's another assault.

I still want to know who the fat fuck in the blue shorts is playing sidekick. How come he isn't under arrest for interfering with a police officer?

Well now I've watched it for the 4th time, still haven't seen a punch and you still can't see or hear what she said or did to be taken into custody, did you notice a second officer is the one who cuffed her?

What she did was walk away. What she said, if anything, is inaudible but also irrelevant since there's nothing one can say that deserves assault. Or even arrest. So you agree there's no reason for Casebolt to be assaulting her. Now how about his Disorderly Conduct?

Yes, a second officer cuffs her. Casebolt's cuffs are presumably already on another bystander. Or perhaps he lost them doing his Batman Barrel-Roll®.

You don't know what she did, it was off camera, and now a cop running and tripping is all of a sudden a Batman Barrel-Roll®, drama queen much?

I stated earlier it looked more like a male chimp attempting to establish dominance. A monkey roll. All he forgot to do is slap the ground with his hands and howl but he did try his best.

I guess you didn't notice the second officer running in the same direction. You folks really are pathetic.

I guess you didn't notice the second officer running in the same direction. You folks really are pathetic.

Yeah I did. I think he was trying to catch the idiot feral monkey.

Right, that's why he ran right past him when he fell. Truth really means nothing to you, does it?

Right, that's why he ran right past him when he fell. Truth really means nothing to you, does it?
The truth is that he is no longer employed because he was acting like a monkey on meth with a gun. Simians like him shouldnt be allowed to have a badge and a gun. Good riddance.

The guy that ran past him was running for the porta pottie. He had the runs from too many doughnuts.

Last edited:

The truth is that he is no longer employed because he was acting like a monkey on meth with a gun. Simians like him shouldnt be allowed to have a badge and a gun. Good riddance.

Well you should rest easy tonight, I have several guns and a license to carry them.

Well you should rest easy tonight, I have several guns and a license to carry them.
I always rest easy. You feral monkeys dont do much except talk shit online. If you ever ventured out of your monkey enclosure at the zoo then I would just call animal control to handle you.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

If that were true. you might have a point, but it isn't. Where did you hear those lies, fox?

You can hear the cop telling her to leave, she gets out of frame and stops and runs her mouth, I guess you lack the ability to recognize disorderly conduct when you see it. Had she kept her mouth shut and kept walking nothing would have happened to her. That's not lies, it's documented on the video.

So that justifies a grown man sitting on top of a 15 old girl? You sound retarded too
he didn't sit on her... Lying only shows how stupid you truly are

He kneeled on her back instead of sitting on her. Do you think that bit of nit picking makes what he did right?

If that were true. you might have a point, but it isn't. Where did you hear those lies, fox?

You can hear the cop telling her to leave, she gets out of frame and stops and runs her mouth, I guess you lack the ability to recognize disorderly conduct when you see it. Had she kept her mouth shut and kept walking nothing would have happened to her. That's not lies, it's documented on the video.
Talking isnt disorderly conduct moron. Thats why he is unemployed.
For over eighteen hundred posts now we've been patiently waiting for somebody to post the "run your mouth" law. And/or the "flap your lips" law or the "uppity statute". We have yet to see it.

What we do have is what Dajeeria Becton was actually charged with, i.e. ........... nothing.

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 42. DISORDERLY CONDUCT AND RELATED OFFENSES
So where did she do any of this and why wasnt she ever charged?

Many people do stupid shit and are detained and not charged. If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist ignoring the group dynamic involved here?
Doing stupid shit is not against the law. I asked your monkey ass where she violated any law? She will have many better days than the guy that is no longer a cop. Once her family finishes suing the city it will change her family tree if its not already changed prior to this. She sounds like her family is well educated.
Actually most times doing stupid shit is against the law... Just because someone is black doesn't mean they are exempt from consequences of their stupidity.

A badge doesn't make them exempt.

"Complied"? "COMPLIED"?? :disbelief: She was already evacuating the area when Casebolt went and got her, pulled her back (by the hair) toward (fortunately) the camera shot. Then he tells her to "get on the ground" -- while she's already on the ground.

And then he gets up to brandish a gun on people stepping in when they see the assault, and leaves her alone for at least ten seconds, more than enough time for her to get away. Does she do so? No, she stays where she is, probably frozen in fear for her life, whereupon he returns to assault her further.

Furthermore he's already acknowledged and apologized for being way out of line, as well as resigned, and may still be charged.

"Bitch"?? Holy shit dood, could you be any more of a racist prick? That girl represents ALL of us who have ever been or might be attacked by what is supposed to be a public servant, but thinks they're some kind of military occupation force. And that's what you all a "bitch"??

Thanks for coming out. Always good to know who's got my back -- and who the sycophants are.

Fuck you asshole, my response would be exactly the same if it were a white mouthy bitch trying to demonstrate to her friends how fucking tough she was. Ignorant assed monday morning quarterbacks like you and your dear leader are what's wrong with this country. You validate people disrespecting authority and cry your little commie asses off when there are consequences. When you've put on the badge and went to calls blind you might have room to talk.

The crazy right winger who spends several hours per day insulting our president wants to give a lecture on respecting authority. Do you realize how much of an ass hole that makes you?

Yep, it will be nice when we get a real president instead of a piece of shit chicago gutter trash community organizer who has no respect for the country that gave him so many opportunities. Unfortunately he would never put his life on the line every day like the cops he and you so readily denigrates.

Just say what you want to say. You and others beat around the bush for tens of pages only to get frustrated and say something similar as you just did.
Be a man and say what you mean.

I hate fucking n*****s!

I'm not beating about any bush, I don't have any respect for the current occupant of the white house and I have no respect for punk kids that have never been taught how to act properly in public. Like you don't go where you're not invited.

Damn you are dumb. The little girl was invited. She had a pool pass.

The crazy right winger who spends several hours per day insulting our president wants to give a lecture on respecting authority. Do you realize how much of an ass hole that makes you?

Yep, it will be nice when we get a real president instead of a piece of shit chicago gutter trash community organizer who has no respect for the country that gave him so many opportunities. Unfortunately he would never put his life on the line every day like the cops he and you so readily denigrates.

Just say what you want to say. You and others beat around the bush for tens of pages only to get frustrated and say something similar as you just did.

I hate fucking n*****s!

I'm not beating about any bush, I don't have any respect for the current occupant of the white house and I have no respect for punk kids that have never been taught how to act properly in public. Like you don't go where you're not invited.

So much for that theory.

The cops were called because some racist white woman started a fight by yelling at the kids to go back to their section 8 housing. Another woman popped her in the mouth to shut her up. I would have loved to have seen that.

I hate fucking n*****s!

So much for that theory.

That guy was a Zimmerman-in-training.

I'm just wondering why the future single mom didn't comply? She deserved what she got. Later u. Life when her man beats her, this won't be that big of a deal

-Geaux

He did say that as part of his defense, actually two suicide calls, but it doesn't really add up. One of the calls was a completed suicide where the guy blew his own head off at home and he had to console the widow and family; in the other, he said he had to talk a girl out of committing suicide, and did so successfully.

Which is great, but the weird part is, those fresh experiences require empathy --not aggression, which makes his attitude on the scene even stranger. It's almost as if he felt cheated by the suicide calls denying him the opportunity to bust heads and was going to finally take it out on these teenagers. Now if he had just come from some scene with actual bad guys in it, I could see how the adrenaline might carry over. But his story implies the opposite.
Right on and well said!

The attempt to blame Casebolt's authoritarian outburst on some PTSD effect resulting from officially attending a couple of suicide cases seems rather desperate considering such exposure is a routine aspect of the police experience and something he should be thoroughly accustomed to by now. And having observed the intensely aggressive nature of Casebolt's personality it's hard to associate him with the kind of sensitivity such an emotional response would necessitate.

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

Many people do stupid shit and are detained and not charged. If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist ignoring the group dynamic involved here?
Doing stupid shit is not against the law. I asked your monkey ass where she violated any law? She will have many better days than the guy that is no longer a cop. Once her family finishes suing the city it will change her family tree if its not already changed prior to this. She sounds like her family is well educated.
Actually most times doing stupid shit is against the law... Just because someone is black doesn't mean they are exempt from consequences of their stupidity.

A badge doesn't make them exempt.
Then it is a good thing no cop was stupid here just dumb thugs who had shity parents.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

He did say that as part of his defense, actually two suicide calls, but it doesn't really add up. One of the calls was a completed suicide where the guy blew his own head off at home and he had to console the widow and family; in the other, he said he had to talk a girl out of committing suicide, and did so successfully.

Which is great, but the weird part is, those fresh experiences require empathy --not aggression, which makes his attitude on the scene even stranger. It's almost as if he felt cheated by the suicide calls denying him the opportunity to bust heads and was going to finally take it out on these teenagers. Now if he had just come from some scene with actual bad guys in it, I could see how the adrenaline might carry over. But his story implies the opposite.
Right on and well said!

The attempt to blame Casebolt's authoritarian outburst on some PTSD effect resulting from officially attending a couple of suicide cases seems rather desperate considering such exposure is a routine aspect of the police experience and something he should be thoroughly accustomed to by now. And having observed the intensely aggressive nature of Casebolt's personality it's hard to associate him with the kind of sensitivity such an emotional response would necessitate.
Moreover, like a minister said on TV yesterday, the cop had the CHOICE to refuse the call, but he didn't, so the whole thing falls short and REEKS of desperation.

No one is buying the crap they're shoveling.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Incorrect. I looked it up. What the cop did to the first boy... by tugging on his arm, at best could be called battery, unwanted touching. That's not the same as Assault. I have a lawyer friend that gave me the heads up. I looked it up and ... well that's the way it is. Now what he did to the two girls.. punching one and throwing the other to the ground... that's assault.
Have it your way. But I have some good advice for you: If you ever are charged with a criminal offense do not have your lawyer friend represent you.
Please provide a link to one person that has ever been convicted for touching / barely tugging on someone's arm in the manner that the officer did to that first boy.

Last edited:
Uhmmm touching someone's arm is not a potentially life-threatening act.
True. But it could be construed as a simple assault if no invitation, or benign or justifiable reason can be offered for doing it. The reason being we all have a protected right to move about without being touched or offensively accosted.

Pepper-spraying someone who suffers from a serious respiratory affliction can (and has) caused severe incapacitation and death. Taser-shocking someone who has a serious cardiac condition (or pacemaker, etc.) can have a lethal effect.
Touching someone's arm is not equivalent to pepper spraying them or even tasering them. The question was is it or is it not ASSAULT when a cop gives your arm a little tug. It's nonsense.
BS. You saw the definition of assault. At this point you are just being stubborn. If you were someone else I would call you a fucking idiot and be done with you. Show your intelligence. I know you can do it.
Incorrect. I looked it up. What the cop did to the first boy... by tugging on his arm, at best could be called battery, unwanted touching. That's not the same as Assault. I have a lawyer friend that gave me the heads up. I looked it up and ... well that's the way it is. Now what he did to the two girls.. punching one and throwing the other to the ground... that's assault.

What he did to the girl was battery.

At common law, battery is the tort of intentionally (or, in Australia, negligently) and voluntarily bringing about an unconsented harmful or offensive contact with a person or to something closely associated with them (e.g. a hat, a purse). Unlike assault, battery involves an actual contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law.
Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

For over eighteen hundred posts now we've been patiently waiting for somebody to post the "run your mouth" law. And/or the "flap your lips" law or the "uppity statute". We have yet to see it.

What we do have is what Dajeeria Becton was actually charged with, i.e. ........... nothing.

Why are you ignoring the so called "cop warrior" dynamic that has been videoed so often lately?
Ok thanks, I did not know the difference between assault vs. battery, probably the common use of them together was my confusion.

Not ignoring anything. Just did not see any harm in what he did to the first kid. The harms were to the two ladies not that first boy. I did not see a reason to pile on the bullshit accusations on top of the clear and obvious accusations.

IOW he started out ok... then went ballistic when the girls started yelling at him.

Fuck you asshole, my response would be exactly the same if it were a white mouthy bitch trying to demonstrate to her friends how fucking tough she was. Ignorant assed monday morning quarterbacks like you and your dear leader are what's wrong with this country. You validate people disrespecting authority and cry your little commie asses off when there are consequences. When you've put on the badge and went to calls blind you might have room to talk.

I hate fucking n*****s!

Damn you are dumb. The little girl was invited. She had a pool pass.

Damn you're dumb, that was addressed in post 1972.

Forum List

Back