Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

It's a really simple thing, police are human, of course you have never done anything that seemed right at the time but later regretted it, right? The guy was officer of the year at one time, should one incident where no one was hurt end his career? Demanding perfection of any human will lead to certain disappointment. But then you have a record of demanding perfection of people you disagree with, so never mind.
Casebolt's career was ended because he manifested an erratic form of behavior which, if they had tolerated it and allowed him to continue, could have negatively affected his superiors' perceived ability to manage. He presented himself as a loose cannon and the bosses have no way of being sure he won't do it again.

One possibility is Casebolt has lapsed into a psychopathic frame of mind, which that occupation is capable of inducing.

Another possibility is he's using steroids, or he's been experimenting with methamphetamine seized from a dealer. (Don't think it doesn't happen!)

A third possibility is Casebolt has been a developing screwball for some time now and he's finally overdone it and got caught on camera. There are a lot of bad cops out there who will continue to harm people with their malfeasance and brutal disposition until someone points a lens at them. So the time when they finally get caught is not necessarily their only turn at bat.

You're right, there is no way to be sure because left wing assholes refuse to wait on an investigation before passing judgment, as is normal for the left, they want instant gratification. Real adults are willing to wait and see what is shown in an investigation.

If that were true. you might have a point, but it isn't. Where did you hear those lies, fox?

You can hear the cop telling her to leave, she gets out of frame and stops and runs her mouth, I guess you lack the ability to recognize disorderly conduct when you see it. Had she kept her mouth shut and kept walking nothing would have happened to her. That's not lies, it's documented on the video.
Talking isnt disorderly conduct moron. Thats why he is unemployed.
For over eighteen hundred posts now we've been patiently waiting for somebody to post the "run your mouth" law. And/or the "flap your lips" law or the "uppity statute". We have yet to see it.

What we do have is what Dajeeria Becton was actually charged with, i.e. ........... nothing.

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 42. DISORDERLY CONDUCT AND RELATED OFFENSES
So where did she do any of this and why wasnt she ever charged?

Many people do stupid shit and are detained and not charged. If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist ignoring the group dynamic involved here?
Doing stupid shit is not against the law. I asked your monkey ass where she violated any law? She will have many better days than the guy that is no longer a cop. Once her family finishes suing the city it will change her family tree if its not already changed prior to this. She sounds like her family is well educated.
Actually most times doing stupid shit is against the law... Just because someone is black doesn't mean they are exempt from consequences of their stupidity.

Casebolt isn't black.

So my understanding of the root cause of the whole incident, is that a party was being held by the neighborhood, and some kids from outside the neighborhood crashed the party.
Is this correct ?

It is not clear whether anyone "crashed" a party, or simply went to one.
For those that actually dug deeper and not listen to libtarded news it is clear. Good police officer.
Ex police officer. The baboon is no longer employed. Seems you didnt dig deep enough. :laugh:

Ex-police officer whose own Chief described the actions as "indefensible" and who's already resigned and apologized, admitting through his attorney that he cracked under the pressure. In other words both of them stating the obvious about what the video already shows.
If I was part of this town the first thing I would do is demand this chief of police be let go for being a giant pussy and not standing up for his officer who did NOTHING wrong.

And you'd get laughed out of town like you're laughed at here.

The Chief did stand up for his officers. "I had twelve officers at the scene and eleven of performed according to their training".

If Casebolt "did nothing wrong", then the other 11 should have been fired, right Dropout? Because he and they were doing entirely different things.

It's a really simple thing, police are human, of course you have never done anything that seemed right at the time but later regretted it, right? The guy was officer of the year at one time, should one incident where no one was hurt end his career? Demanding perfection of any human will lead to certain disappointment. But then you have a record of demanding perfection of people you disagree with, so never mind.
Casebolt's career was ended because he manifested an erratic form of behavior which, if they had tolerated it and allowed him to continue, could have negatively affected his superiors' perceived ability to manage. He presented himself as a loose cannon and the bosses have no way of being sure he won't do it again.

One possibility is Casebolt has lapsed into a psychopathic frame of mind, which that occupation is capable of inducing.

Another possibility is he's using steroids, or he's been experimenting with methamphetamine seized from a dealer. (Don't think it doesn't happen!)

A third possibility is Casebolt has been a developing screwball for some time now and he's finally overdone it and got caught on camera. There are a lot of bad cops out there who will continue to harm people with their malfeasance and brutal disposition until someone points a lens at them. So the time when they finally get caught is not necessarily their only turn at bat.

You're right, there is no way to be sure because left wing assholes refuse to wait on an investigation before passing judgment, as is normal for the left, they want instant gratification. Real adults are willing to wait and see what is shown in an investigation.

Umm.... we have video. There's your investigation. It's all Conley and Casebolt needed for both of them to agree that he fucked up.

Well, Mary, you are going to have to get used to being ridiculed if you start posting that a delusional guy who his father says "heard voices in his head" who shot up a police station, had any connection to, "hysterical pandering by liberal media". For one thing, we can hear all that crap all day long on AM radio. For another, you are getting dangerously close to delusional, yourself.

Many people do stupid shit and are detained and not charged. If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist ignoring the group dynamic involved here?

"Complied"? "COMPLIED"?? :disbelief: She was already evacuating the area when Casebolt went and got her, pulled her back (by the hair) toward (fortunately) the camera shot. Then he tells her to "get on the ground" -- while she's already on the ground.

And then he gets up to brandish a gun on people stepping in when they see the assault, and leaves her alone for at least ten seconds, more than enough time for her to get away. Does she do so? No, she stays where she is, probably frozen in fear for her life, whereupon he returns to assault her further.

Furthermore he's already acknowledged and apologized for being way out of line, as well as resigned, and may still be charged.

"Bitch"?? Holy shit dood, could you be any more of a racist prick? That girl represents ALL of us who have ever been or might be attacked by what is supposed to be a public servant, but thinks they're some kind of military occupation force. And that's what you all a "bitch"??

Thanks for coming out. Always good to know who's got my back -- and who the sycophants are.

Fuck you asshole, my response would be exactly the same if it were a white mouthy bitch trying to demonstrate to her friends how fucking tough she was. Ignorant assed monday morning quarterbacks like you and your dear leader are what's wrong with this country. You validate people disrespecting authority and cry your little commie asses off when there are consequences. When you've put on the badge and went to calls blind you might have room to talk.

The crazy right winger who spends several hours per day insulting our president wants to give a lecture on respecting authority. Do you realize how much of an ass hole that makes you?

Yep, it will be nice when we get a real president instead of a piece of shit chicago gutter trash community organizer who has no respect for the country that gave him so many opportunities. Unfortunately he would never put his life on the line every day like the cops he and you so readily denigrates.

I predicted waaaay back on page 1 here that some assclown would be in to Blame O'bama, but at least three other assclowns beat you to it.

But DO go on... what exactly did The Obama do or say about this pool party?

I didn't bring the mulatto messiah into the conversation, I simply responded to someone who did. Don't like it, TS.

"Complied"? "COMPLIED"?? :disbelief: She was already evacuating the area when Casebolt went and got her, pulled her back (by the hair) toward (fortunately) the camera shot. Then he tells her to "get on the ground" -- while she's already on the ground.

And then he gets up to brandish a gun on people stepping in when they see the assault, and leaves her alone for at least ten seconds, more than enough time for her to get away. Does she do so? No, she stays where she is, probably frozen in fear for her life, whereupon he returns to assault her further.

Furthermore he's already acknowledged and apologized for being way out of line, as well as resigned, and may still be charged.

"Bitch"?? Holy shit dood, could you be any more of a racist prick? That girl represents ALL of us who have ever been or might be attacked by what is supposed to be a public servant, but thinks they're some kind of military occupation force. And that's what you all a "bitch"??

Thanks for coming out. Always good to know who's got my back -- and who the sycophants are.

Fuck you asshole, my response would be exactly the same if it were a white mouthy bitch trying to demonstrate to her friends how fucking tough she was. Ignorant assed monday morning quarterbacks like you and your dear leader are what's wrong with this country. You validate people disrespecting authority and cry your little commie asses off when there are consequences. When you've put on the badge and went to calls blind you might have room to talk.

The crazy right winger who spends several hours per day insulting our president wants to give a lecture on respecting authority. Do you realize how much of an ass hole that makes you?

Yep, it will be nice when we get a real president instead of a piece of shit chicago gutter trash community organizer who has no respect for the country that gave him so many opportunities. Unfortunately he would never put his life on the line every day like the cops he and you so readily denigrates.

Just say what you want to say. You and others beat around the bush for tens of pages only to get frustrated and say something similar as you just did.
Be a man and say what you mean.

I hate fucking n*****s!

I'm not beating about any bush, I don't have any respect for the current occupant of the white house and I have no respect for punk kids that have never been taught how to act properly in public. Like you don't go where you're not invited.

My take is the press got hot video and held hands with black ideologues without all the facts. Who needs facts? This one issue is SOO petty, it is mind boggling it got this much attention. ISIS is committing mass murder. But we got this? Over reach, big time.
There is only one reason this situation got any media attention at all. It is the videotaped bizarre conduct of an out-of-control cop who seems to be acting out some macho/authoritarian fantasy.

I understand that he had just came from a suicide call, and was stressed out. He was a human being not a Robocop.

He did say that as part of his defense, actually two suicide calls, but it doesn't really add up. One of the calls was a completed suicide where the guy blew his own head off at home and he had to console the widow and family; in the other, he said he had to talk a girl out of committing suicide, and did so successfully.

Which is great, but the weird part is, those fresh experiences require empathy --not aggression, which makes his attitude on the scene even stranger. It's almost as if he felt cheated by the suicide calls denying him the opportunity to bust heads and was going to finally take it out on these teenagers. Now if he had just come from some scene with actual bad guys in it, I could see how the adrenaline might carry over. But his story implies the opposite.

Just say what you want to say. You and others beat around the bush for tens of pages only to get frustrated and say something similar as you just did.

I hate fucking n*****s!

I'm not beating about any bush, I don't have any respect for the current occupant of the white house and I have no respect for punk kids that have never been taught how to act properly in public. Like you don't go where you're not invited.

Dajeeria Becton was there by invitation.
So much for that theory.

Umm.... we have video. There's your investigation. It's all Conley and Casebolt needed for both of them to agree that he fucked up.

You have partial video and there is an investigation ongoing.

There is. But the video showed more than enough to put him in the unemployment line. Any charges remain in the future for now. And that's fine, at least a menace is off the street, and that was the immediate concern.

I hate fucking n*****s!

So much for that theory.

And? Many didn't and that's why the police were called. Also if she did have any invitation that doesn't excuse her mouthing off at the cops and not doing what she was told. That constitutes disorderly conduct.

I dont think white people get it. I dont say this to be insulting. For centuries police have brutalized and preyed upon the Black community without regard to innocence or guilt.....
--DMX

What do you say about black people who prey and brutalize each other?
The same thing you say about whites that prey and brutalize each other. What does that have to do with cops?

When are the leaders of the white community going to address the epidemic of white on white crime? Don't they care about their community? Are they just going to be victims?
Their leaders dont care. They will never address the drug usuage, crime, and mental instability prevalent in the white community. They will just do what they have always done. They will blame the Black man. They never take responsibility.

Are you a real person or a spambot?

I hate fucking n*****s!

So much for that theory.

And? Many didn't and that's why the police were called. Also if she did have any invitation that doesn't excuse her mouthing off at the cops and not doing what she was told. That constitutes disorderly conduct.

Don't give up your day job and go into constitutional law for a living, OK.

There is. But the video showed more than enough to put him in the unemployment line. Any charges remain in the future for now. And that's fine, at least a menace is off the street, and that was the immediate concern.

Administrative leave or modified duty could have done the same and preserved the rights of the officer. I know, I know according to you folks he has no rights, justice would be you finding yourself in a similar situation, with the same results.

Administrative leave or modified duty could have done the same and preserved the rights of the officer. I know, I know according to you folks he has no rights, justice would be you finding yourself in a similar situation, with the same results.

Here is what the Supreme Court has to say on the subject, OK:

Court Flipping the bird at a cop doesn t warrant arrest - U.S. News

I hate fucking n*****s!

So much for that theory.

This situation has nothing to do with the Constitution, it does however have everything to do with a mob of unruly teens who think they're above the law.

Here is what the Supreme Court has to say on the subject, OK:

Court Flipping the bird at a cop doesn t warrant arrest - U.S. News

Maybe you should read your own links, the supreme court didn't rule in that case.

I hate fucking n*****s!

So much for that theory.

This situation has nothing to do with the Constitution, it does however have everything to do with a mob of unruly teens who think they're above the law.

What you call "mouthing off", and 'disorderly conduct", a federal Court calls "freedom of speech"...and just in case you are still not convinced, then I guess that you can cite the charges that the DA has filed against a single one of the citizens involved.

I'm waiting.....

Forum List

Back