🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Republicans approve platform rejecting Biden's election as illegitimate

And that's what we think! We think Biden's election was illegitimate due to 2,000 damn Deep State mules who saw to it President Trump would be buried by their illegal voting ballots. They were supported by evil weevils of the press. Urp!

Anyone who believes that potato was elected according law and that there were no shenanigans and fuckery afoot is a complete blithering imbecile.

You're mistaken. God loves all who believe in him. Believing in him, our spirits will live forever with him, with thanks to Jesus Christ who sits on the right hand of the Father Almighty and who will judge the quick (living) and the dead. Just a year or two ago, I saw a lot of Demmies calling Republicans "truthers," as if that were something to be ashamed of or belittled by. We wear being called "truthers" like a badge of the greatest honor, having been tested by the hounds of hell who are atheist in their leanings.

This just gets better and better.

Yes, you are called truthers because you believe every lie you are fed by your party masters, and you think it is a badge of honor.

I am old enough to remember when the only badge of honor a Christian wore was being called a Christian.

Truthers peddling conspiracy theories and lies. Fundamentalist religiosity and ignorance are a bad combination for Texas.
The religion of the Moon Bats nowadays is this silly ass AGW bullshit. That is why we have $5/gal gas at the pumps.

From the article......

The more than 270 resolutions were presented in a 40-page document that states the Texas Republican Party believes the election of Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States violated the Constitution and that there was "substantial election fraud in key metropolitan areas."

The party approved the unfounded and debunked election fraud allegations while calling on all Republicans to "ensure election integrity."

"Ensure election integrity" being a euphemism for "only our votes count."
How is that he violated the Constitution? Oh I see, only republican votes count.

The religion of the Moon Bats nowadays is this silly ass AGW bullshit. That is why we have $5/gal gas at the pumps.
Its not Bidens fault, we have gas at 2.62 when tramp left office. Many times it was hitting about 3.00 during tramps admin. That is all it went up, I'm surprised with the war and the chain line in disarray.

There aint no way that dipshit Biden got 81 million votes

In ID Biden got 51% more votes than Hillary did in 2016
In WY Biden got 31% more votes than Hillary did in 2016
In MT Biden got 38% more votes than Hillary did in 2016
In KS Biden got 34% more votes than Hillary did in 2016
In SD Biden got 28% more votes than Hillary did in 2016

Tell us, how did the Dems manage to cheat in all of these deeply red states totally controlled by the Repubs?

Bullshit!!!!

Its not Bidens fault, we have gas at 2.62 when tramp left office. Many times it was hitting about 3.00 during tramps admin. That is all it went up, I'm surprised with the war and the chain line in disarray.

Never was the Keystone Pipeline running under the tramp admin and they weren't working on it. Its dead in the water
Yea, we hear this bullshit out of you Moon Bats all the time; "Mababydindunutin".

Under Trump gas prices were low and the US met domestic needs and was a net exporter of oil. Under Potatohead's disastrous Environmental Wacko policies to do away with fossil fuels like he said he was going to do we hardly have enough for the refineries and it is costing Americans $100 to fill up their tank to go to work.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a moron.

Yea, we hear this bullshit out of you Moon Bats all the time; "Mababydindunutin".

Under Trump gas prices were low and the US met domestic needs and was a net exporter of oil. Under Potatohead's disastrous Environmental Wacko policies to do away with fossil fuels like he said he was going to do we hardly have enough for the refineries and it is costing Americans $100 to fill up their tank to go to work.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a moron.
2.38 when he left office, and the rest of the time they heading up to 3.00.

2.38 when he left office, and the rest of the time they heading up to 3.00.

Have you bought any gas lately? I filled up my vehicle last week and in was $101.00 During Trump's administration is was usually in the mid to upper $30s.

Have you bought any groceries lately? If you haven't you are in for a big shock. Potatohead has really fucked you.

The same crap we got from Jimmy Carter decades ago. He also blamed it on other things and even denied it.

Stop trying to deny Potatohead's failures. It just makes you look like a fool posting that dishonest shit on a discussion forum.

Forum List

Back