🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Republicans approve platform rejecting Biden's election as illegitimate

Now that you mention it, Putin wants you to believe that lie too.

The troubling thing being you respond to being called out for believing a lie by citing another lie. Making it extremely difficult to get to a point where we are operating from the same set of facts. Trump didn't win the 2020 election, Hillary didn't give Russia high grade uranium to use against us, and Putin doesn't own the Dem party. These are but a few of what I'm sure are dozens of lies you have been brainwashed in to believing. Your indoctrination being so complete there is no way the truth can reach you now. You've become a right wing media zombie.
Politifact supports Hillary "I forget" Clinton's career of lying her way to the top? 'Kayyyyyyyyyyyy.

1655725551898.png

I cannot lie about this, but it warms my heart knowing you all will go to your graves thinking your god was cheated.
You're mistaken. God loves all who believe in him. Believing in him, our spirits will live forever with him, with thanks to Jesus Christ who sits on the right hand of the Father Almighty and who will judge the quick (living) and the dead. Just a year or two ago, I saw a lot of Demmies calling Republicans "truthers," as if that were something to be ashamed of or belittled by. We wear being called "truthers" like a badge of the greatest honor, having been tested by the hounds of hell who are atheist in their leanings.

You're mistaken. God loves all who believe in him. Believing in him, our spirits will live forever with him, with thanks to Jesus Christ who sits on the right hand of the Father Almighty and who will judge the quick (living) and the dead. Just a year or two ago, I saw a lot of Demmies calling Republicans "truthers," as if that were something to be ashamed of or belittled by. We wear being called "truthers" like a badge of the greatest honor, having been tested by the hounds of hell who are atheist in their leanings.

Truthers peddling conspiracy theories and lies. Fundamentalist religiosity and ignorance are a bad combination for Texas.

Truthers are Democrats exposing Republicans who allowed 9/11, lied US into Iraq, attacked those who opposed Iraq war with US military anthrax & refused to get Bin Laden to end the wars.

Republicans are the opposite of truth or honor.

Truthers peddling conspiracy theories and lies. Fundamentalist religiosity and ignorance are a bad combination for Texas.
According to who, you? I am an eye witness to seeing online cribbage by none other than Democrats who think they can get away with voting more than once to change the outcome of what should have been a fair election. I saw some of them bragging online about doing that for years in the late 1990s when I was new to the internet. Deep staters aren't that bright. They ignored and helped conceal several videos of Biden bragging about taking a billion off the hands of the Ukrainians, and right now, he's sending them second-grade weapons to appease his supporters who aren't aware of his role in making attachments to foreign aid packages which abounded when he was the Vice President. The man lost his moral compass about the same time his first wife was steamrollered by an aberrant semi truck before he was elected to the Senate. His daughter died also, and both of his sons sustained severe head injuries.

According to who, you? I am an eye witness to seeing online cribbage by none other than Democrats who think they can get away with voting more than once to change the outcome of what should have been a fair election. I saw some of them bragging online about doing that for years in the late 1990s when I was new to the internet. Deep staters aren't that bright. They ignored and helped conceal several videos of Biden bragging about taking a billion off the hands of the Ukrainians, and right now, he's sending them second-grade weapons to appease his supporters who aren't aware of his role in making attachments to foreign aid packages which abounded when he was the Vice President. The man lost his moral compass about the same time his first wife was steamrollered by an aberrant semi truck before he was elected to the Senate. His daughter died also, and both of his sons sustained severe head injuries.

Deep state is a Trump delusion.. another conspiracy theory...an excuse.

Apparently, belief in the cloud fairy has not been able to save you from abject ignorance.

Apparently, belief in the cloud fairy has not been able to save you from abject ignorance.

They are followers of Scofield and Hal Lindsey... Dominionists and Dispensationists.. not Bible scholars. AKA lemmings.

There aint no way that dipshit Biden got 81 million votes---more votes than Trump who had people at his rallies and OBAMA. No one likes Biden or supports biden---he's a child sniffing weasle who takes bribes---
Biden got 81 million votes that were against Trump..... You can continue to play shocked about that if you want.... and keep thinking his illegal covid rallies and their size is how people vote in this country, if you want....

But it all seems quite silly to me....?

Forum List

Back