Texas says Withdrawing from US Refugee Resettlement Program

Why should he or she (?) have to post extensive research that everyone already knows ?? This stuff has been extensively researched beyond belief by the MSM, and then we have people like you trying to suggest to us by a very small amount of information gathered, that tons of extensively researched information is wrong ?? LOL.

I'm trying to think of a bigger cop out I've seen on this board and I'm struggling.
Er, no. Repeating Faux News BS is not extensive research. Either post it, or STFU.
I can go around shouting that Tiny Tim was the best recording artist in the world. Doesn't make it so...
. No one has to believe your slanted bull crap either, and that just drives your pimped out mind crazy.

No one has to believe your slanted bull crap either, and that just drives your pimped out mind crazy.

You're the one doing all the claiming. I'm just asking you to prove it using credible links. If you can't, no harm, no foul. My expectations of you are very low, so it's not that big of a deal.

No one has to believe your slanted bull crap either, and that just drives your pimped out mind crazy.

You're the one doing all the claiming. I'm just asking you to prove it using credible links. If you can't, no harm, no foul. My expectations of you are very low, so it's not that big of a deal.
. You don't want honest debate, because if you did, you wouldn't be asking people dumb things like wanting them to waste time proving what has already been proven over and over again. Get beyond the asking people to waste their time here, and take a counter stand with and honest opinion about what has already been proven, and why it took place to begin with or why all the information we get is skewed in your opinion, then you might get some respect here.

You don't want honest debate, because if you did, you wouldn't be asking people dumb things like wanting them to waste time proving what has already been proven over and over again. Get beyond the asking people to waste their time here, and take a counter stand with and honest opinion about what has already been proven, and why it took place to begin with or why all the information we get is skewed in your opinion, then you might get some respect here.

And that's just my point. You haven't proven anything over and over. I've been on this board a lot longer than you, and trust me, I've seen people prove shit. You've done no such thing.

Here's a hint - saying Faux news says something. Or Breibart. Or <insert right wing bullshit here> isn't proving anything.

Now, you want to impress and prove? Post credible links. Take your time. It shouldn't be that hard.

Trust me, I have the respect of people that matter. Skewering you is like shelling peas. You're not even a freshman at this stage.

For a start you have changed the goal posts. This thread is about refugees and immigrants not illegals.

Says where, asshole? Was that stated in the OP? No it was not.

That aside, give me the parameters. Criminals in what matters? Vagrancy? Being an illegal?

Meaningless tripe. The claim was that immigrants (legal or otherwise), those claiming refugee status (which is practically all of the illegals), commit more crimes, and the type of crime is of no interest to anyone with intelligence. You commit a crime as a new entry into most countries on earth of any kind - and you are likely going to be deported after an incarceration.

There is no context to the above figures.

WRONG idiot, the article cited the government source of the data, and there are others showing that up to 30% of the FELONS in CA are illegals. A FELONY is not vagrancy or some light crime, as if that matters.

And as for an idiot like you who makes blanket claims about groups of people, demanding context and specifics is just not going to fly.

You claimed immigrants commit less crime, and I showed that was false. Now you want to start parsing the data to fit your narrow little boxes, fuck off, that is changing the claim after the fact. You're absolutely without credibility.

Here's a hint - saying Faux news says something. Or Breibart. Or <insert right wing bullshit here> isn't proving anything. Now, you want to impress and prove? Post credible links. Take your time. It shouldn't be that hard..

Now the asshole is attacking the source, even though all of the ones I've provided are sourced themselves from government agencies.

Its amazing someone as unintelligent as you can operate a computer. Go away, you're close to joining the ignored morons in my sig.

Texas can't stop federal placement of refugees. All it can do is remove it's self from the process. The federal government gives money to the state to fund the relocation, and Texas determines how it is spent. Texas doesn't have to participate. The federal government will still spend the money to relocate refugees in Texas, and the federal government will decide how the money is spent. Texas will have no say in what happens.

And they will be treated like shit and forced to leave, until at least scumbag obama is gone in January and then this whole fucking nonsense will end. Another year of it and the BLM riots will looks like a sunday picnic; people are getting REALLY angry about this where I am and my city/state are quite liberal. The democraps have overplayed their hand badly on this, importing voters at all costs.

First the asshole makes a claim, it gets called out.

Then the asshole demands proof, and proof is provided - using state and federal government stats - but attacks the source, even though the article was based on gov't data.

Then the asshole tries to distort the original claim they made, as if people cannot remember what they claimed a few pages earlier.

Then the person gets called out for lying/being an idiot, and declares itself smarter than everyone disagreeing with it.

As I've said many times on the Israel board, this forum needs much better posters; grump or whatever the fuck its name is is not bringing much to the table here.

And that's just my point. You haven't proven anything over and over.

Which means nothing.

I've been on this board a lot longer than you,

Which means nothing.

and trust me,

No one here does.

Here's a hint - saying Faux news says something. Or Breibart. Or <insert right wing bullshit here> isn't proving anything.

Because you're intellectually weak and incapable of reading and comprehending; my links simply pulled data from state and federal penal agencies. But like most liberals, you lack the brainpower and honesty/integrity to admit a claim you made is false.

Now, you want to impress and prove? Post credible links. Take your time. It shouldn't be that hard.

How about this, asshole: YOU made ridiculous claims, like all conservatives from TX are homosexuals, or that immigrants commit less crimes, and show some links proving them. But you can't and won't - because you know the claims are lies, and you're a fool for making them.

Trust me, I have the respect of people that matter.

Honey, as in your own words, shouting how much respect you have is total bullshit. What you've shown in this thread is total idiocy, and you have earned neither the respect nor trust of anyone else posting.

You don't want honest debate, because if you did, you wouldn't be asking people dumb things like wanting them to waste time proving what has already been proven over and over again. Get beyond the asking people to waste their time here, and take a counter stand with and honest opinion about what has already been proven, and why it took place to begin with or why all the information we get is skewed in your opinion, then you might get some respect here.

And that's just my point. You haven't proven anything over and over. I've been on this board a lot longer than you, and trust me, I've seen people prove shit. You've done no such thing.

Trust me, I have the respect of people that matter. Skewering you is like shelling peas. You're not even a freshman at this stage.
. Quit acting so ignorant if your so smart, oh and it matters not how long you been here ok. The stuff I write about everyone already knows, but your acting ignorant is a tactic here, because unless you live under a rock, you can't be this unlearned in life. Your welcome to prove anything I say as wrong or a lie, but you can't do it or you just won't do it because actually your the lazy one.

Texas can't stop federal placement of refugees. All it can do is remove it's self from the process. The federal government gives money to the state to fund the relocation, and Texas determines how it is spent. Texas doesn't have to participate. The federal government will still spend the money to relocate refugees in Texas, and the federal government will decide how the money is spent. Texas will have no say in what happens.

And they will be treated like shit and forced to leave, until at least scumbag obama is gone in January and then this whole fucking nonsense will end. Another year of it and the BLM riots will looks like a sunday picnic; people are getting REALLY angry about this where I am and my city/state are quite liberal. The democraps have overplayed their hand badly on this, importing voters at all costs.

So you think refugees are voters? Perhaps one day, but for now, or any time soon, you are nuts.

So you think refugees are voters? Perhaps one day, but for now, or any time soon, you are nuts.

You must have missed the earlier posts where it was pointed out that the clinton admin in 1996 and current obama admin is fast tracking millions of illegals and visa holders into citizenship so they can vote; that along with the refusal of the dems to approve a most basic concept- showing ID at the voter booths.

For a start you have changed the goal posts. This thread is about refugees and immigrants not illegals.

Says where, asshole? Was that stated in the OP? No it was not.

Meaningless tripe. The claim was that immigrants (legal or otherwise), those claiming refugee status (which is practically all of the illegals), commit more crimes, and the type of crime is of no interest to anyone with intelligence. You commit a crime as a new entry into most countries on earth of any kind - and you are likely going to be deported after an incarceration.

WRONG idiot, the article cited the government source of the data, and there are others showing that up to 30% of the FELONS in CA are illegals. A FELONY is not vagrancy or some light crime, as if that matters.

And as for an idiot like you who makes blanket claims about groups of people, demanding context and specifics is just not going to fly.

You claimed immigrants commit less crime, and I showed that was false. Now you want to start parsing the data to fit your narrow little boxes, fuck off, that is changing the claim after the fact. You're absolutely without credibility.

RATFLMAO. I couldn't make this shit up. Was it stated in the OP? The title of the OP is "Texas says withdrawing from US refugee resettlement program". I even bolded the relevant part, MORON.

Taz has already posted the link that shows that immigrants commit less crime.

You have about as much credibility as Bernie Madoff.

Now the asshole is attacking the source, even though all of the ones I've provided are sourced themselves from government agencies.

Its amazing someone as unintelligent as you can operate a computer. Go away, you're close to joining the ignored morons in my sig.

My pinkie shows more signs of intelligence than you. You can't even differentiate between an OP about refugees/immigrants and illegal immigrants. You're not the brightest spark in the drawer. I'm guessing your user name was an attempt at irony. About the only successful thing you've done online.

Forum List

Back