Texas SC rules state does NOT have to give benefits to homosexual "couples"

The GOP society is a society of hate and ignorance.
This coming from the party that created the KKK...

This coming from the Party whose President declared, "I will have these ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 200 years'...

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off...

I am not too worried. This will get slapped down by the Supreme Court. Bet the farm on it.

It's past time to let Taxus and the rest of the backwards hillbillies go off to form their own country. Maybe the FakeJesusConfederate States of Batshittia. Cons always use government power to strip human beings of rights.

This is against the America way and what the founders intended. Freedom was the foundation of the US. Conservatives now reject this idea and instead view freedom as whatever whim they have today on who they want to treat like human beings and who they don't.

I say fine let them go. Let's break the union up and let the fake Kristians head off to build The Walled-in Compound of Perpetual Preppers. Taxus has been at the forefront the last ten years of wanting to secede from the union, I say let's join them and break it up. The rest of us are tired of having to apologize to the rest of humanity for having the knuckle-draggers in the family.
We won all the elections, we control all three branches of government, we control most of the state governorships and legislatures, if anyone should leave it's you.
And yet...you keep playing the whiney victims.

Texas needs to enter the 21st century.

So do the six countries we currently have a travel ban yet you liberals have never called for those countries to do the same, have you?
"we" currently have a travel ban???
Minority president and full-time narcissist Donald Trump speaks for you when he signs executive orders then?
You have surrendered your mind to a demented braggart.
16266220_1159330267528319_750543777187613680_n.jpg

The states have always defined marriage. The Supreme Court was acting like a tyrant when it took the power from the states and gave it to themselves.
Says someone who doesn't believe Loving v. Virginia should have been ruled as it was.

Well, Texas doesn't toss gay men off of rooftops, putting them well ahead of the typical Muslim country that liberals support and want coming here.
Much to your disappointment that our secular laws keep that from happening here.

That's discrimination at the govt level. I ain't down for that shit.
Same certificate but don't get Same employment benefits? Nice. How leftist of you guys.
It is resistance against tyranny, so I'm down for it.
So you mean tyrant when it says 'I'm so religious I refuse to do the public sector job I was hired to do. My magic is stronger than law!'?
God is stronger than any man or his laws.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They have been number one the longest. People how don't hurt anyone hated by people who hurt everyone. There is a symmetry there.
You list stinks to high heaven. Not surprising since you pulled it out of your nasty ass. What a demented soul you are.
Just proved his point.

Same certificate but don't get Same employment benefits? Nice. How leftist of you guys.
So you mean tyrant when it says 'I'm so religious I refuse to do the public sector job I was hired to do. My magic is stronger than law!'?
Not something everyone believes...nor are we required to.

Not enough social morals for free to bear True Witness to their own State supreme law of the land?

Equality under the law shall not be denied or abridged because of sex, race, color, creed, or national origin. This amendment is self-operative.
Funny how they weren't denied ANY rights based on ANY of those things! Funny how that works and even if it said sexual preference well homosexuality is a mental illness not a sexual preference.
Yes; they are being denied and disparaged based on sex.

Did you know, our federal Constitution was Intelligently Designed to be both gender and race neutral, from Inception?

Homosexuality isn't mentioned in the constitution. However, I believe founders generally detested homos. Some homos use the 'all men are created equal' clause to pretend there was acceptance of them, but I don't think the founders considered them as real men, (any more than they considered black men as real men) but they generally regarded homos as deviants. For the most part, up until clinton, homos were not allowed in the military and creating a homosexual act was a ticket out via general discharge. I'm sure you can search around, you may find an exception or two, but that doesn't mean there was equality.

Not something everyone believes...nor are we required to.
Your right, but non believers will live eternity in hell. You have that choice.

Really? It seems "reasonable" to deny benefits only to gay couples who are married? Flesh out the reasonableness of that for us, won't you.

yeah it does
So it would be "reasonable" for San Francisco to deny marriage benefits to Christian couples? Republican couples? Explain how it is reasonable to deny marriage benefits to legally married couples.

Not enough social morals for free to bear True Witness to their own State supreme law of the land?

Equality under the law shall not be denied or abridged because of sex, race, color, creed, or national origin. This amendment is self-operative.
Funny how they weren't denied ANY rights based on ANY of those things! Funny how that works and even if it said sexual preference well homosexuality is a mental illness not a sexual preference.
Yes; they are being denied and disparaged based on sex.

Did you know, our federal Constitution was Intelligently Designed to be both gender and race neutral, from Inception?

Homosexuality isn't mentioned in the constitution. However, I believe founders generally detested homos. Some homos use the 'all men are created equal' clause to pretend there was acceptance of them, but I don't think the founders considered them as real men, (any more than they considered black men as real men) but they generally regarded homos as deviants. For the most part, up until clinton, homos were not allowed in the military and creating a homosexual act was a ticket out via general discharge. I'm sure you can search around, you may find an exception or two, but that doesn't mean there was equality.
If it is not mentioned, then the State cannot do anything about it.

It is a sad day when a Judicature indulges in politics more than the law.

Forum List

Back