Texas school to arm teachers and provide handguns

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Good move by this school, keep the kids safe.

School District Approves Armed Teachers, Provides the Handguns

On December 16, school board members in Keene, Texas, voted not simply to allow armed teachers, but also to provide the handguns teachers will carry.

Ironically, the effort was supported by Keene Independent School District (ISD) superintendent Ricky Stephens, who opposed arming teachers when hired three years ago. “Now he says the world has changed and so has his opinion.”

According to Fox 5, Keene ISD members “approved a policy that would allow a few select staff members inside its four campuses to carry a gun.” The names of those who will be carrying are being withheld, but the guns they carry will be “provided by the district.”

The district will decide which teachers to arm out of a pool of those who submit their names as wanting to carry a gun.

School District Approves Armed Teachers, Provides the Handguns - Breitbart

Hope they get a raise and some training. Liberals don't know how to shoot!

of course not
1-sideways.jpg

It is stupid to think that teachers should not carry a weapon in these times with the attacks coming at least every 6 months.
Thing is we may see some teachers shooting the kids for whining, I could never be a teacher they all deserve a honorary medal.

The teachers chosen to carry will be very carefully vetted. They will be extensively trained and their mental state carefully monitored ongoing.
I'm guessing those chosen will be 100% REPs with a history of firearm experience.
I'll bet not a single LIB pussy coward applies. Not one!

The teachers chosen to carry will be very carefully vetted. They will be extensively trained and their mental state carefully monitored ongoing.
I'm guessing those chosen will be 100% REPs with a history of firearm experience.
I'll bet not a single LIB pussy coward applies. Not one!

IDK....there is free stuff involved :rolleyes:

It is their school district and if this is what the people of the district want then so be it. Do I think it is really necessary? No, not really.

of course not
1-sideways.jpg
of course not
1-sideways.jpg
I heard that holding a gun sideways is kinda dumb. Since I just have a little Ruger revolver and am not a seasoned shooter, can anyone tell me if this is true?
Yes it's true. There's no better way to snap your wrist then to shoot a large caliber handgun like a Desert Eagle by holding it sideways.
No LEO on the planet is trained to fire a handgun sideways. Every fucking negro young man seems to think shooting a handgun like shown in the photo is somehow 'cool'. It's stupid.
Small caliber handguns aren't going to do much damage to your wrist but it's a very inaccurate way to fire a handgun.

of course not
1-sideways.jpg
of course not
1-sideways.jpg
I heard that holding a gun sideways is kinda dumb. Since I just have a little Ruger revolver and am not a seasoned shooter, can anyone tell me if this is true?
Apart from accuracy issues I believe the other problem is the ejection of the spend shell casing in a semi-auto. It's going straight up in the air, or straight down instead of kicked off sideways. And it may not eject properly, causing a malfunction to feed the next round.

It is their school district and if this is what the people of the district want then so be it. Do I think it is really necessary? No, not really.
I bet you'd think it "necessary" if you had a kid in a classroom and some fucking maniac kicked the door in and started murdering the kids. I bet you'd hope a teacher was highly trained to defend your kid.

a reminder to the world-------WHERE THEY PUT THE GUNS is a very important issue-------little hands tend to FIND EVERYTHING------and anything. and do
amazing tnings with their tiny little fingers

a reminder to the world-------WHERE THEY PUT THE GUNS is a very important issue-------little hands tend to FIND EVERYTHING------and anything. and do
amazing tnings with their tiny little fingers
I thought of this as well, I bet a coded safe. I would probably forget the code...:laugh:

I bet you'd think it "necessary" if you had a kid in a classroom and some fucking maniac kicked the door in and started murdering the kids. I bet you'd hope a teacher was highly trained to defend your kid.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't base my views on a dramatic hypothetical. :thup:

Forum List

Back