Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

Translation:

“I don’t like what the Constitution and its case law say on the issue so I’ll just ignore both.”

Translation:

"The law justifies anything a tyranical government does, so get on the gravey train and ride this bitch till the wheels fall off. Who cares if it is morally right? How many divisions does God have anyway?"

Translation: "Its morally wrong for the federal government to do anything I disagree with"

Lol, you cant even summarize what people are saying to you correctly.

Have you ever been tested for having a functioning brain that wasnt up your colon?

Yeah, sorry it came out negative.

Texas should be allowed to leave and all who want to leave should be encouraged to move there and give up their U.S. citizenship.

I agree.

And Texas will pay the U.S. Government a fair price for the federal lands within its borders.

All movable U.S. Government property of course must be returned to its owners, the people of the United States. This includes all military equipment, postal service equipment, everything. The U.S. Government is also no longer obligated to pay social security or Medicare benefits to people in Texas who have paid for them because abdicating your citizenship means you abdicate those benefits.

If Texas is unwilling to buy the federal lands then the U.S. Government will still retain control over them.

Agreed

Texas should be allowed to leave and all who want to leave should be encouraged to move there and give up their U.S. citizenship.

I agree.

And Texas will pay the U.S. Government a fair price for the federal lands within its borders.

Lol, yeah, and they could pay in FRNs, roflmao.

All movable U.S. Government property of course must be returned to its owners, the people of the United States. This includes all military equipment, postal service equipment, everything. The U.S. Government is also no longer obligated to pay social security or Medicare benefits to people in Texas who have paid for them because abdicating your citizenship means you abdicate those benefits.

You are really a dmbass ignoramous, arent you?

Just one example of this actually happening in real life..the Ukraine. Read up on that and then share your discombobulated spittle again, OK?

If Texas is unwilling to buy the federal lands then the U.S. Government will still retain control over them.

Do you have a clue how little federal land is in Texas?

lolololol

I wonder how Texas would like it if we treated em like Israel does Palistine?

You are such a goober. :lol:

No "Texas Backs" permitted in the real US.

Mexico would kick your butts, because the USA would take all of its armamens out of Texas. Any Texan who opposed would be put against the summarily.

We would love to send the 32 libertarians in the rest of the US to you, but once in, they can't come back.

Naw, the "texas backs" would be swimming the Red and the Sabine to get back to real America.

The Mexicans would eat an independent Texas for lunch.

You are, as ever, so full of shit.

1. Texas, unlike most blue states, is ADDING new people, not losing them, dumbass. IF Texas was endipendent, that would only accelerate.

2. Mexico cant even control their own fucking criminal orgs, much less an independent foreign state that would kick their ass all over again, and with the help of the Mexicans that love freedom as much as we do and who would join us instead of the retard Mexican government.

3. The number of Texans that owns hunting rifles is forty five times the size of the Mexican army, jack ass bitch. Mexican Army: < 200,000. Texans owning guns: 8.975 MILLION.

Mexican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Percent of Firearms Ownership by State 25 million Texans with 35.9% owning guns = nearly NINE MILLION GUN OWNERS, bitch.

Giving up Texas would be a huge National Security threat.

Trying to stop it would be even more of a threat, fucktard.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really are an idiot aren't you? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Umm, no, but to a cranked up, worn out cvrack whore like yourself, I might not be saying things you can understand and so it might seem like idiocy to you.

But the fact is, the Taliban are still there, and the second fact is that most of the warriors that have fought successfully for the US over the last thirty years are from RED STATES.

So you have to be a real raving lunatic to still think a rebellion today is a known quantity, dumbfuck.

I agree.

Just one example of this actually happening in real life..the Ukraine. Read up on that and then share your discombobulated spittle again, OK?

lolololol

There isn't much total acreage but if I were Texas I wouldn't want thousands upon thousands of tiny U.S. enclaves dotting the map everywhere that people live.

You engage in terrorism, we send you and your families to Gitmo and elsewhere in the world, never to be heard of or return again.

When all attempts to arrive at a formal annexation treaty failed, the United States Congress passed—after much debate and only a simple majority—a Joint Resolution for Annexing Texas to the United States. Under these terms, Texas would keep both its public lands and its public debt, it would have the power to divide into four additional states "of convenient size" in the future if it so desired, and it would deliver all military, postal, and customs facilities and authority to the United States government. (Neither this joint resolution or the ordinance passed by the Republic of Texas' Annexation Convention gave Texas the right to secede.)

That comes from the Texas State Library and Archives Comission in regards to Texas entry into the Union in 1845.

All of this said, the last time a poll was taken in the state of Texas on this subject by USNews, only 1 in 5 supported Texas actually doing such a thing, so for those advocating this sort of thing you have a very high hill to climb even among the citizens of the State of Texas the legal issues, as well as a whole host of others notwithstanding. The bottom line here is this, while it might sound good to advocate such a thing, no state including Texas is going anyplace anytime soon, outside of armed rebellion and thats highly unlikely. So it would seem the best thing to do given that, is to advocate for making your part of Texas perhaps into it's own individual state, which has Senators, Reps. and others who represent your views as opposed to advocating something that has been settled since 1865 at the cost of over 700,000 Americans on both sides of this issue.

No one wants another war.

If this happens, as it well could, it would be done politically not using force, most likely.

If it did devolve into violence, the resistors would take the fight to the US commanding cadre, not rank and file military.

More US military commanders and federal agency officials would die away from their posts than would die in combat, much like what Mike Collins did in Ireland when he and those Irish heroes beat the worlds largest and strongest empire of their day.

Will never happen..... Alaska has been trying to do the same for years.
Correct, but it sends a message. If they continue to ignore the Constitution and the American people they will have a much bigger problem on their hands.

You are such a goober. :lol:

Shit. You gotme. I am a goober. Fuck.

No "Texas Backs" permitted in the real US.

Fine by me, lol.

Mexico would kick your butts, because the USA would take all of its armamens out of Texas. Any Texan who opposed would be put against the summarily.

And who would put these heavily armed Texans against the wall? Remember Waco, bitch? And those were literally a bunch of choir boys. Any real Texans would have gone out and finished the ATF off when they ran out of ammo, dumbfucks.

We would love to send the 32 libertarians in the rest of the US to you, but once in, they can't come back.

Too many 'libertarians' are just fellow traveling anarchists. They would likely wind up being executed for being fucktards.

Naw, the "texas backs" would be swimming the Red and the Sabine to get back to real America.

The Mexicans would eat an independent Texas for lunch.

You are, as ever, so full of shit.

1. Texas, unlike most blue states, is ADDING new people, not losing them, dumbass. IF Texas was endipendent, that would only accelerate.

2. Mexico cant even control their own fucking criminal orgs, much less an independent foreign state that would kick their ass all over again, and with the help of the Mexicans that love freedom as much as we do and who would join us instead of the retard Mexican government.

3. The number of Texans that owns hunting rifles is forty five times the size of the Mexican army, jack ass bitch. Mexican Army: < 200,000. Texans owning guns: 8.975 MILLION.

Mexican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Percent of Firearms Ownership by State 25 million Texans with 35.9% owning guns = nearly NINE MILLION GUN OWNERS, bitch.

Lol, no response?

Well, dont shit your pants, queen bitch.

Are you really that stupid to believe Texans with Small arms will be able to beat the Military...... No wonder the Republican Party is dead in the water.

All states have the right to secede. I hope many of them act upon that right.

White v Texas

Nutbar

So says the utterly and totally reversible SCOTUS.

So fucking what?

No sovereign government agrees to the legitimacy of one of its controled provinces or states leaving their control. But nonetheless people do it any fucking way.

You might say that they appeal to God's final court; the field of battle, the back alleys of assassination till they get what they want.

They dont stop when denied permission by the government that they are leaving, lol.

That is what 'natural rights' are all about; what people actually do, not what some dusty law book's letters say when some jack ass lawyer reads them.

The contempt many conservatives have for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law is what renders ‘debate’ impossible, and conservatism ridiculous.

And it’s telling the conservative ‘remedy’ for losing an election, or when a Supreme Court ruling doesn't go their way, is to quit and threaten to leave.

The losers are down to this.

Shit like this happens when a communist is elected, then reelected. The other 25 states comprising about 70 percent of the area of nation seem to get pissed off. I know I am.

I agree.

lolololol

There isn't much total acreage but if I were Texas I wouldn't want thousands upon thousands of tiny U.S. enclaves dotting the map everywhere that people live.

It's only 1.9% of total acreage, and they wouldnt be allowed to become enclaves.

Far more concern would be addressed to Milint and civint resources that would be left in place when the Feds pull out.

Forum List

Back