Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

So says the utterly and totally reversible SCOTUS.

So fucking what?

No sovereign government agrees to the legitimacy of one of its controled provinces or states leaving their control. But nonetheless people do it any fucking way.

You might say that they appeal to God's final court; the field of battle, the back alleys of assassination till they get what they want.

They dont stop when denied permission by the government that they are leaving, lol.

That is what 'natural rights' are all about; what people actually do, not what some dusty law book's letters say when some jack ass lawyer reads them.

So you don't think the United States government is a legitimate sovereign authority.

Got it.

I think at the moment it is, but that hangs by a narrow thread.

"At the moment"?

At what moment does the Constitution state it will no longer be a legitimate sovereign authority???

It is Treason so......

Trick is, the government would have to WIN it first, dumbfuck.

Yes the entire US military against one state would be such a hard battle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am amazed Republicans are this stupid now......

Wow, you really are a stupid jack ass.

And why are we leaving the little country of Afghanistan, whose technology is so 15th century?

Because of the goodness in our politicians hearts?

ROFLMAO till I puke

Yes the entire US military against one state would be such a hard battle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And why are we leaving the little country of Afghanistan, whose technology is so 15th century?

ROFLMAO till I puke

Wow you are an idiot you can't even stay on topic your rants aren't even on topic..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you don't think the United States government is a legitimate sovereign authority.

Got it.

"At the moment"?

At what moment does the Constitution state it will no longer be a legitimate sovereign authority???

Havent you read it?

When it no longer represents the Will of the People, which its close to no longer being.

But I wasnt refering to the Constitution, a fallible creation of wise men.

No, I was refering to the Bible which says that legitimate goverenment punishes the wicked, protects the innocent and rewards the righteous.

This country has been slowly reversing that since FDR's urban machine coalition took over.

ROFLMAO till I puke

You're comparing the military invasion and occupation of Afghanistan with the hypothetical military invasion and occupation of a hypothetically seceded Texas?

Seriously?

Do you want me to get started on how stupid of a comparison that is or do you want to just save us both the time and admit it?

Republicans want to throw out the constitution when ever it doesn't suit them but holds it like a holy grail when it comes to guns and shakes there hands it is there constitutional rights.

ROFLMAO till I puke

You're comparing the military invasion and occupation of Afghanistan with the hypothetical military invasion and occupation of a hypothetically seceded Texas?

Seriously?

Do you want me to get started on how stupid of a comparison that is or do you want to just save us both the time and admit it?

Exactly

"At the moment"?

Havent you read it?

When it no longer represents the Will of the People, which its close to no longer being.

Uhh, how is that "close to no longer being" ? The President was elected by the electoral college - accordance with the Constitution. The House and Senate were both democratically elected by their constituent populations. I'm not sure how that's not close to being the Will of the People.

Sounds like you are confusing the "will of the people" with the will of one person - you.

No, I was refering to the Bible which says that legitimate goverenment punishes the wicked, protects the innocent and rewards the righteous.

The Bible is not a legally binding document.

This country has been slowly reversing that since FDR's urban machine coalition took over.

Actually our country emerged as a world economic and military super-power since then, but hey, you're free to be a moron if you choose to.

ROFLMAO till I puke

Wow you are an idiot you can't even stay on topic your rants aren't even on topic..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, you are good for some laughs today.

Guess you havent heard of that war we have been fighting over there? The one that the tiny Taliban have fought against us since they harbored the terrorists that bombed New York with our own airliners?

Yeah, it seems that the Taliban would rather fight and bleed till we retreat from their country, and they have little in manpower or tech weaponry. And yet they have won.

And you dont think that a half dozen red states could do as well?

You are among the most ignorant and stupid jack ass shit heads I have ever read on these boards. And that is saying quite a lot.

Texas should be allowed to leave and all who want to leave should be encouraged to move there and give up their U.S. citizenship.

One of the many reasons I love Texas. Texans sign the petition here

We petition the Obama Administration to peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

Via: Dallas News

Uhh, how is that "close to no longer being" ?

As in there is a congruence of processes that are pushing the US toward authoritarian government, dumbfuck.

The President was elected by the electoral college - accordance with the Constitution. The House and Senate were both democratically elected by their constituent populations. I'm not sure how that's not close to being the Will of the People.

The percentage of Americans that actually voted for the President is what?

Sounds like you are confusing the "will of the people" with the will of one person - you.

Lol, no, I am almost past the point of caring. This country has been turned into an alien nation that I find less and less in common every year. You fascists have been wrecking it quite efficiently.

The Bible is not a legally binding document.

Never said it was, cretin.

Actually our country emerged as a world economic and military super-power since then, but hey, you're free to be a moron if you choose to.

Being a super-power does not rebut the claim that is is less morally legit, assinine crypto-fascist shit for brains.

650978d1341430895-texas-state-flag-120702_tx_secedes.jpg

Texas should be allowed to leave and all who want to leave should be encouraged to move there and give up their U.S. citizenship.

I agree.

And Texas will pay the U.S. Government a fair price for the federal lands within its borders.

All movable U.S. Government property of course must be returned to its owners, the people of the United States. This includes all military equipment, postal service equipment, everything. The U.S. Government is also no longer obligated to pay social security or Medicare benefits to people in Texas who have paid for them because abdicating your citizenship means you abdicate those benefits.

If Texas is unwilling to buy the federal lands then the U.S. Government will still retain control over them.

Forum List

Back