Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

Lol, yeah, and they could pay in FRNs, roflmao.

You are really a dmbass ignoramous, arent you?

Just one example of this actually happening in real life..the Ukraine. Read up on that and then share your discombobulated spittle again, OK?

Do you have a clue how little federal land is in Texas?

lolololol

There isn't much total acreage but if I were Texas I wouldn't want thousands upon thousands of tiny U.S. enclaves dotting the map everywhere that people live.

It's only 1.9% of total acreage, and they wouldnt be allowed to become enclaves.

Far more concern would be addressed to Milint and civint resources that would be left in place when the Feds pull out.

Wouldn't be "allowed" to become enclaves? They are already property of the U.S. Government - no one has to "allow" them to continue to be property of the U.S. Government.

The Feds wouldn't be leaving any movable property behind that was of value. Texas is free to dispose of our remaining surplus, though.

I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

Texas leadership can organize with GOP governors in other dissenting states to secede financially, on terms that the Democrats might actually favor.

The idea I have is if GOP leaders agree to research and collect back the billions of misspent taxpayer money on fraudulent or corrupt contracts in the Iraq War, and reinvest restitution into building jobs and systems of health care and education for vets and other population not served by the health bill, through free enterprise instead of reliance on govt mandates.

Even revamping the VA using private business leaders and hospital/health care administrators, to perfect this system and offer it to vets and others needing health care OUTSIDE the system of insurance mandates opposed by GOP and other Constitutionalists.

So if they can agree to set up a separate system, both parties can pay for and implement/experiment with the system of their choice, and find out how to serve the whole public, not just the projected numbers under the health care bill and insurance system.

if the GOP leaders and independents can take on the populations better served through Churches, nonprofits, private businesses etc. instead of through the govt mandated system,
I believe they should get exemptions or tax write offs for investing their own resources and business skills into creating a sustainable program that respects Constitutional beliefs that health care should be handled by states or by the people, not depend on federal govt.

The Federal Govt can still be involved in re-allocating federal debts and damages into creating improvements to the VA and health care systems. But likewise, debts and damages from states should be governed by states, and programs run by individuals, churches or charities should be managed on that level and not mandated by govt. Some of the programs that incorporate spiritual healing or other faith-based practices can't be regulated or penalized by govt anyway without violating Constitutional protections of faith practice.

The system of restitution will be key in justifying the funding of immjigration reforms.

The contempt many conservatives have for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law is what renders ‘debate’ impossible, and conservatism ridiculous.

There is no contempt for the Constitution, but only for the assinine opinions of the fucking lawyers who have abandoned any reasonable constraint on their imaginary writings.

For example the Kelo decision that couldnt find anything wrong with the government seizing lands and giving it over to private developers, despite the 5th Amendment, but these same legal Brahmin clearly see Constitutional protection of the 'right' of a mother to murder her own child in the womb.

They see 'seperation of church and state' in the Constitution, though that phrase nowhere appears, and they stand the 1st Amendment on its head using this mythical seperation to suppress religious speech when the 1st Amendment specifically protects religious speech from the federal government and all its branches, which would include prayer.

Or the many rulings in support of asset forfeiture to confiscate the legal property of the citizens without trial by prosecuting the property, I kid you fucking not.

Asset forfeiture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In civil forfeiture cases, the US Government sues the item of property, not the person; the owner is effectively a third party claimant. Once the government establishes probable cause that the property is subject to forfeiture, the owner must prove on a "preponderance of the evidence" that it is not. The owner need not be judged guilty of any crime.

I could go on for days listing this crazy lawyer-birthed ludicrous twisting of the laws of our land, but I wont. I've got things to do in real life.

And it’s telling the conservative ‘remedy’ for losing an election, or when a Supreme Court ruling doesn't go their way, is to quit and threaten to leave.

I am not quitting anything, but plan to stay right here and keep my life-long oaths,

If this ship goes down I will sink with it due to an unrequitted loyalty that its servants cant understand and never will.

Last edited:
I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

Texas leadership can organize with GOP governors in other dissenting states to secede financially, on terms that the Democrats might actually favor.

The idea I have is if GOP leaders agree to research and collect back the billions of misspent taxpayer money on fraudulent or corrupt contracts in the Iraq War, and reinvest restitution into building jobs and systems of health care and education for vets and other population not served by the health bill, through free enterprise instead of reliance on govt mandates.

Even revamping the VA using private business leaders and hospital/health care administrators, to perfect this system and offer it to vets and others needing health care OUTSIDE the system of insurance mandates opposed by GOP and other Constitutionalists.

So if they can agree to set up a separate system, both parties can pay for and implement/experiment with the system of their choice, and find out how to serve the whole public, not just the projected numbers under the health care bill and insurance system.

if the GOP leaders and independents can take on the populations better served through Churches, nonprofits, private businesses etc. instead of through the govt mandated system,
I believe they should get exemptions or tax write offs for investing their own resources and business skills into creating a sustainable program that respects Constitutional beliefs that health care should be handled by states or by the people, not depend on federal govt.

The Federal Govt can still be involved in re-allocating federal debts and damages into creating improvements to the VA and health care systems. But likewise, debts and damages from states should be governed by states, and programs run by individuals, churches or charities should be managed on that level and not mandated by govt. Some of the programs that incorporate spiritual healing or other faith-based practices can't be regulated or penalized by govt anyway without violating Constitutional protections of faith practice.

The system of restitution will be key in justifying the funding of immjigration reforms.

I think the best avenue for any US secessionists would be to appeal to the UN to recognise their right to secede along with UN guidelines that the US helped write to aid the causes of Bosnia, the former Soviet Republics, Croatia, Tibet, Sinkiang, and Ireland.

The UN jackals would leap at such an opportunity to carve up the US, and the US would be led by fascists who would rather rule one part of the US for ever than maintain the whole that might be entirely lost.

There isn't much total acreage but if I were Texas I wouldn't want thousands upon thousands of tiny U.S. enclaves dotting the map everywhere that people live.

It's only 1.9% of total acreage, and they wouldnt be allowed to become enclaves.

Far more concern would be addressed to Milint and civint resources that would be left in place when the Feds pull out.

Wouldn't be "allowed" to become enclaves? They are already property of the U.S. Government - no one has to "allow" them to continue to be property of the U.S. Government.

The Feds wouldn't be leaving any movable property behind that was of value. Texas is free to dispose of our remaining surplus, though.

Normally mere property does not equate to being an enclave.

Most of the federal land is bare scrub in Ft Hood and similar military posts the US is about as likely to close soon anyway.

Most of the federal land is bare scrub in Ft Hood and similar military posts the US is about as likely to close soon anyway.

It does when its owned by a sovereign authority.

Obama kept it open you dumbass.

No he didn't, Congress did.

Prove that. Oh and while you're at it, please conviently pretend Obama didn't have a super majority.

Dude, he issued an executive order to close Guantanamo.

However, his executive order was backdoored.

The opposition culminated in a May 20 vote, when the Senate voted to strip $80 million meant to shutter the facility from a war spending bill. House Democrats had already refused to include the funding in their version of the legislation.

Without support in Congress, Obama's plan to close down Guantanamo Bay had clearly reached a roadblock

Source

Let Texas seceed. We will just move the border to encircle the US border with Texas and they can become the newest Mexican state.
All US military assets will of course be withdrawn from Texas when it is no longer a part of the USA.

Then you use it differently than its common usage which would imply people actually living there and doing something with it other than target practice for artillery.

The system of restitution will be key in justifying the funding of immigration reforms.
That is, if both parties are willing to be fair in holding parties accountable for any violations
(such as companies committing employee fraud or labor abuses paying for the costs of helping victims of fraud/abuses, traffickers paying back restitution to helping convert sweatshops and places exploiting sex slaves into community facilities and work-study programs to aid in recovery, education and safe jobs for legal workers, and individuals who violated immigration or labor laws paying restitution by money or work credits owed into helping migrant workers or immigrants who DIDN'T violate any laws such as paying for the education of children who were not legally responsible for actions of their parents).

For the interests of taxpaying citizens who did not violate any laws, I believe the wrongdoers should be held accountable for the costs 'in proportion' to the violations they committed, and NOT charge the taxpayers or lawabiding citizens/immigrants for the wrongs of others. I believe there can be forgiveness and amnesty, but it does not substitute for or invalidate the need for restitution owed to taxpayers for violations of either labor, immigration, or employment laws, and especially for restitution for these plus serious criminal violations also.

Because so much of this relied on the state level, that is why the federal and state need to work together, instead of imposing mandates from the federal onto the state, when the states and taxpayers are paying for the lack of enforcement and negligence on the federal level. Right now, the programs proposed are backwards: more control and authority is going to the federal while the responsibility for the cost is pushed to the states and taxpayers; it should be that the federal level takes responsibility for collecting and reimbursing costs of bad policy and govt (if that level is going to be in charge), while the states/people have control/credit for fixing the problems locally by the same system of accountability for local problems with bad govt (instead of forcing the states to carry the burden of the failures of federal govt, and forcing the people to carry the burdens from both state and federal govt failures to hold wrongdoers accountable for debts and damages).

In short, if the federal govt wants control, that level has to take responsibility for the costs including past debts and damages from misspending and abuses on the federal level.

If the state govts want control, each state has to take responsibility for the costs of collecting on past debts/damages that could be used to fund health care/immigration reform.

Churches also must take responsibility for their constituents. And the business/employment sector. And trafficking operations will have to be targeted to stop the abuses going on, where restitution goes into paying for the Dream Act and assisting lawabiding immigrants.

It will likely take both state and federal working together, but separately on their own jurisdictions. The taxpayers and citizens need to stand up and refuse to pay for anything but accountability and restitution, and quit accepting the tax burden for state/federal negligence.

Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

Oh my...that is less than one half of one tenth of a percent of the wingnuts that voted for the CultBishop. :eek:

I fuckin hate Texas - I'm on my way to sign the petition!

I dunno why they are petitioning Obama, its the Congress that would allow Texas to secede. How many Texas Congressman do you think would agree with that?

Problem is you need a whitehouse.gov account to sign it - that should scare away the Birthers and Tea Baggers that make up the majority of Texas.

Last edited:

Then you use it differently than its common usage which would imply people actually living there and doing something with it other than target practice for artillery.

Target practice for what artillery? Why would Texas initiate conflict with the U.S. if it were allowed to peacefully secede? That would make no sense. Especially considering they would soon be obliterated by superior numbers.

Do you realize that all members of the U.S. military have taken an oath to defend the U.S. Constitution - even the ones that live in Texas? Only those Texan members of the military willing to go back on their sworn word would take up arms against the U.S.

Last edited:
The losers are down to this.

Actually the movement to secede has been around since 1995......and growing larger by the day.

Ooh, 25,000 signatures... Texas has a population of over 25,000,000 people. So 1/1000 of the population want to go it alone? We're supposed to get excited about this? It is probably about the same percentage of the population that is severely retarded. In fact, it may be the very same people.

The losers are down to this.

Actually the movement to secede has been around since 1995......and growing larger by the day.

Ooh, 25,000 signatures... Texas has a population of over 25,000,000 people. So 1/1000 of the population want to go it alone? We're supposed to get excited about this? It is probably about the same percentage of the population that is severely retarded. In fact, it may be the very same people.
You don't know Texans :) If more were aware this was up it would jump into the millions in hours..another thing is having to register on the site will slow the tally up, but my comment still stands

Forum List

Back