Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

Cool, this is the texas way, right?

No...it is the democrat way....as we have seen all through this election cycle...from the DNC, to hilary to their minions on college campuses...to this....hate and violence...their primary tools.....

And I thought liberals were anti-gun!

No....they aren't....they are anti gun for their victims....those 100 million mass graves around the world wouldn't fill themselves......the left loves guns when they can use them to enforce their will....

No man should be threatened for doing the right thing. And when someone admits to violating the law, calling the authorities is the right thing

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

The illegals were holding signs that read, “I am an illegal and here to stay,”

So he is threatening to break the law... if someone else is not allowed to break the law.

Classic democrat. Laws are just the way they control other people.

The threat itself could be a criminal violations depending on Texas law

Ya gotta love this. Congratulations to the only Republican in the Texas House with balls:

Texas Republican: "F*ck Them, I Called ICE" - Hidden Americans

On Monday hundreds of illegal aliens and other sanctuary city advocates filled the Texas House gallery to protest a bill that will protect Texans from criminal illegal aliens.

During these protest some illegal aliens held signs saying ‘I am illegal and here to stay.’ Texas Republican Representative Matt Rinaldi then decided to call ICE on the self described illegals.

Ya gotta love this. Congratulations to the only Republican in the Texas House with balls:

On Monday hundreds of illegal aliens and other sanctuary city advocates filled the Texas House gallery to protest a bill that will protect Texans from criminal illegal aliens.

During these protest some illegal aliens held signs saying ‘I am illegal and here to stay.’ Texas Republican Representative Matt Rinaldi then decided to call ICE on the self described illegals.

Democrats are assholes and criminals.

Why isn't that dem being investigated for terrorist threats?

You guys are so fired up, you might even get up off your sofas.

Such tough guys.....so scared of the big bad violent libs.

I'm not afraid of Regressives, they are just hypocritical assholes. They pretend that the right is violent and every shooting they hope and pray it is a rightwinger and are sad when it isn't, which is more often than not.

Xenophobic pig.

How do these red states keep electing ignorant trash to public office?

Well we do have blacks and whites that vote for democrats here....I still can't believe someone is upset when someone calls ICE on known criminals that publicly hold up signs saying they are illegals

How low will the Democrats go?

Xenophobic pig.

Well, it's exactly what the GOP wants, federal officers patrolling the streets to arrest people.

It's funny how some made it out to be a huge deal where some local outlets did not-

Hundreds protest sanctuary city law at Texas Capitol
Even after police peacefully cleared the public gallery Monday, though, tensions simmered.

One Democratic lawmaker said he was enraged when a Republican joked that he was going to call federal authorities to deport the protests.

Protesters, meanwhile, reassembled inside the ground floor rotunda.

Leroy Pena of Dallas, a Lipan Apache Indian, held a sign reading: "Governor Abbott, show me your papers. I am a 15th generation Texan."

Opponents call Texas' anti-sanctuary cities law a "show your papers" law since it empowers police to inquire about peoples' immigration status during routine interactions such as traffic stops.

The raucous protest involving several hundred chanting and cheering demonstrators, some of whom blew whistles, began about 40 minutes into Monday's final floor session.

House leadership asked state troopers to clear the public gallery that rings the floor above the chamber and suspended the session.

Police fanned out and led small groups of protesters out into the hallway.

The process took about 20 minutes, and protesters continued to chant their opposition to Texas' new anti-"sanctuary cities" law throughout.

Once all the protesters were gone, the House gaveled back in and lawmakers went back to largely ceremonial final-day duties.

Xenophobic pig.

How is reporting illegals aliens "xenophobic?"

Xenophobic pig.

Well we do have blacks and whites that vote for democrats here....I still can't believe someone is upset when someone calls ICE on known criminals that publicly hold up signs saying they are illegals

How low will the Democrats go?

I knew the snowflakes in this forum would defend the illegal alien. Then they'll claim they don't favor amnesty or open borders.

God Bless the great state of Texas, best state in the union. Due Process, Rule of Law and individual liberty, and politicians with the courage and fortitude to tell it like it is. If you are in the country illegally, you should be treated as such.

Forum List

Back