Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

The illegals were holding signs that read, “I am an illegal and here to stay,”
To clarify.... he threatened to shoot him in self defense after the Republican threatened him.

What story did you read? In my first post on page one from the Washington post link the Republican threatened to shoot him..I didn't hear about the democrat threatning to shoot back.

My bad, I read it wrong. It was indeed the Republican who said, "I'll put a bullet in your head," to a Democrat who threatened him. The OP is still wrong.

I don't know maybe the OP couldn't follow his own link..because I couldn't follow it , that's why I checked out the story more and posted a more clearer link.. And I do admit I didn't clarify it..but that was not my angle of two people throwing a temper tantrum at each other.

The real story was how can we have people posting signs in a government building stating clearly they were breaking the law and one party defends it.

Yeah. That's the real story!! The horror!

Got to love the anarchy crowd in here..

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

To clarify.... he threatened to shoot him in self defense after the Republican threatened him.

What story did you read? In my first post on page one from the Washington post link the Republican threatened to shoot him..I didn't hear about the democrat threatning to shoot back.

“I made it clear that if he [Nevarez]attempted to, in his words, ‘get me,’ I would shoot him in self-defense,” Mr. Rinaldi, who represents part of Dallas County in North Texas, wrote in a Facebook post.

“I made it clear that if he [Nevarez]attempted to, in his words, ‘get me,’ I would shoot him in self-defense,” Mr. Rinaldi, who represents part of Dallas County in North Texas, wrote in a Facebook post.

It's hear say now..unless we have audio..two children fighting and tauting each other at recess or what some of us do here..

[

It's hear say now..unless we have audio..two children fighting and tauting each other at recess or what some of us do here..

The tremendous damage done by the massive flood of illegals into this country is no trivial matter.

'Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building'

Criminals defending criminals...

'Nuff said.

LOL, a week after endorsing actual physical violence by a Republican politician, the RWnuts come back pissing and moaning to high heaven over a verbal threat.

Goddam this shit is funny.

I would agree. Your interpretation of things is funny.

Guy gets his glasses broken....uses the term bodyslammed.

Forum List

Back