Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

...I knew the snowflakes in this forum would defend the illegal alien. Then they'll claim they don't favor amnesty or open borders.
Well, they are, indeed, lying sacks of $hit...

They chose to stand alongside an Invasion Force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens, rather than their fellow countrymen, in the run-up to the November 2016 general election...

It's one of the more decisive issues upon which they were defeated...

Unfortunately for them, these Retards haven't figured that out yet, and are now deluding themselves with modern-day Stab-In-The-Back Kornspiracy Theories...

That way, they don't have to take a long, hard look in the mirror, and be honest with themselves, about why they lost...

Hell, look who they chose as Front Men for the DNC... a Hispanic, and a Muzzie...

These idiots never learn...

At this rate they're going to be on the sidelines, throwing peanut shells from the bleacher seats, for a very long time...

Last edited:
I know that you believe what you are saying. You aren't smart enough to pretend. You really do believe that liberals are mk ire likely to resort to violence than you RW nuts. I forgive you.
don't forgive me - prove me wrong. that's the problem w/liberals. they won't prove anything just get emo and need a hug or something.

show me examples of the violence from conservatives to liberals where the cons started it. hell, the above was only 2 pages of google in a quick search. like i said, swapping out lib for con and most were still lib violence related TO cons.

feel free to validate what you say and think. it's what adults do.

Don't hold your breath waiting
just throwing it out there. i know full well insults will come back and nothing will be done to back up what he's saying.

I looked at your links. You are unaware that you've been played. Every one of them is a RW infotainment site. Their goal is to frighten you and convince you that you are righteous. You are a dupe and it shows.
so i ask you for your own links and you don't show them.
you use playbook trick #1 - refute the links and call them all "biased"
follow up with again, no links of your own, just move right to #2 and insult the other person.

you really want to go on with this whooping or you wanna give up now?

Oh. You thought I would spend even a minute trying to convince you of something? Cute.

don't forgive me - prove me wrong. that's the problem w/liberals. they won't prove anything just get emo and need a hug or something.

show me examples of the violence from conservatives to liberals where the cons started it. hell, the above was only 2 pages of google in a quick search. like i said, swapping out lib for con and most were still lib violence related TO cons.

just throwing it out there. i know full well insults will come back and nothing will be done to back up what he's saying.

Yes, it's what they do. Your average run of the mill progtard is as stupid as a stump. Without their media masters they are lost
i gave it a fair shot. he did the "liberal 101" tactics of refute links, insults people, laugh at their "ignorance" and provide nothing of value along the way school of "discussion".

Rinaldi ADMITTED making the threat.

Updated: Protest sparks Texas lawmaker threats of gun violence

He is allowed to state that he is prepared to defend himself from a violent lefty.

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

The illegals were holding signs that read, “I am an illegal and here to stay,”
Oh like the Montana Republican that assaulted a reporter? .
He was acting in self-defense!

I looked at your links. You are unaware that you've been played. Every one of them is a RW infotainment site. Their goal is to frighten you and convince you that you are righteous. You are a dupe and it shows.
follow up with again, no links of your own, just move right to #2 and insult the other person.

Oh. You thought I would spend even a minute trying to convince you of something? Cute.
no. i never thought for a minute you'd ever work to prove factually an emo-rant-thing you say.

but i gave you the benefit of the doubt and you proved you're a dick.

ignore.

Yes, it's what they do. Your average run of the mill progtard is as stupid as a stump. Without their media masters they are lost
i gave it a fair shot. he did the "liberal 101" tactics of refute links, insults people, laugh at their "ignorance" and provide nothing of value along the way school of "discussion".

Who cares? This thread isn't about a threat on the TX house floor. It's about how us libs made him do it.

You guys are so fired up, you might even get up off your sofas.

Such tough guys.....so scared of the big bad violent libs.
Address the issue.

Your brethren have been accused of disregard for the laws of the United States, in this context.

Is the allegation true?

Brethren? Cool word. Do you have brethren?
Translation: your Democratic-Liberal-Progressive political brethren...

Now, address the issue...

Democrats-Liberals-Progressives have been accused of disregard for the laws of the United States, in an immigration context.

Is the allegation true?

no. i never thought for a minute you'd ever work to prove factually an emo-rant-thing you say.

but i gave you the benefit of the doubt and you proved you're a dick.

ignore.

Awesome. Another snowflake uses the iggy.

Now you're just flaming..because you're cornered

Now you're just flaming..because you're cornered

he was flaming when he started. i just ignored it and proved a point. he's troll-bait and i just don't play that. i have found some very intelligent people on both sides of the spectrum and i honestly enjoy talking to them and NOT doing multi-page OH YEA rants back and forth. did that once in here and that was enough. if that's how my discussion will go with someone, i'll bow out and move on and keep my ALERTS more manageable anyway. :)

Who cares? This thread isn't about a threat on the TX house floor. It's about how us libs made him do it.

And again libs are against self defense.

Address the issue.

Your brethren have been accused of disregard for the laws of the United States, in this context.

Is the allegation true?

Democrats-Liberals-Progressives have been accused of disregard for the laws of the United States, in an immigration context.

Is the allegation true?

Oh boy! This has all the high drama of a 1950's courtroom TV series.

The GOP ( your brethren? ) once again controls both houses and the White House. As they did from 2000 to 2006. During that time, lobbyists for the AG industry forced their hand and they did nothing.

After Obama's terms, we have NET NEGATIVE immigration from Mexico. What will the GOP do now? Since they understand that our economy depends on undocumented labor, they will do nothing. And you will blame this on Dems.

Dupe.

Address the issue.

Is the allegation true?

Is the allegation true?

The GOP ( your brethren? ) once again controls both houses and the White House. As they did from 2000 to 2006. During that time, lobbyists for the AG industry forced their hand and they did nothing.

After Obama's terms, we have NET NEGATIVE immigration from Mexico. What will the GOP do now? Since they understand that our economy depends on undocumented labor, they will do nothing. And you will blame this on Dems.

Dupe.

Our economy does not depend on undocumented labor.

Looks like there are some "Texans" that don't want to be part of the Federal government in adhering to the Federal laws, just like back when Texas seceded from the Union. They should be invoking the name of Robert E. Lee.

The Democrats are really pissed about sending the Illegals back because without the Illegals and other welfare queens the shitheads would probably never get more than 25% of the vote.

Address the issue.

Is the allegation true?

Is the allegation true?

Dupe.
Negative immigration?

Wake me up when that Invasion Force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens have left US soil.

Oh, and, there is no escaping the fact that slime-balls from both Left AND Right (well, the Corporatists, anyway) are responsible for allowing the Illegals to come, and to stay.

But that wasn't the question.

Is the allegation true?

Last edited:
Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

The illegals were holding signs that read, “I am an illegal and here to stay,”

This is the flag I carry

-Geaux
==

JohnWaynePush1.jpg

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg

Forum List

Back