Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

LOL, a week after endorsing actual physical violence by a Republican politician, the RWnuts come back pissing and moaning to high heaven over a verbal threat.

Goddam this shit is funny.

The verbal threat in this case was uttered by the Republican. Please don't allow the OP's fake news attempt to take hold.

You guys are so fired up, you might even get up off your sofas.

Such tough guys.....so scared of the big bad violent libs.

these guys?
In Photos, the Latest Example of Liberal 'Tolerance'
Liberal left employs violence to accomplish goals
Unhinged liberal gets violent with conservative student: ‘Why the f*** are you filming me?’
Liberals Should Stop Pretending Their Protest Culture Doesn't Hurt People
How The American Left Made Political Violence The New Normal
Trump Is President, And Now The Left Justifies Political Violence
Top 10 Examples Of Liberal Hate | Human Events
Intolerant Liberals – Tucker FitzGerald – Medium
Liberals get hysterical over the 'alt-right' but we are living in their 'alt-left' world
Trump Election Hate Crime & Violence List: State by State Round Up
The defeated left turns to HATE: Liberals unleash beatings, death threats and calls for mass murder of Trump supporters
Privileged, Entitled, Violent Students and the Liberal Journalists’ Scapegoat
http://www.redstate.com/diary/Nikitas3/2011/01/11/liberals-are-the-violent-ones-heres-23-ways/

taking out liberals from my search and put in conservatives, i don't come up with page after page after page of results on the right and when i do it's usually in response to the left.

feel free to google "examples of violence from liberals / conservatives" and you tell me which dominates.

and the left is now all up in arms cause someone from the right "body slammed" a reporter and that's all they need to show their hundreds of examples of THEIR violence are suddenly justified.

pu-leez. progressives have merely normalized / ok'd violence in politics and social activity but are gonna whine like a stuck pig every time someone hits them back and then they will run around going SEE I TOLD YOU THEY WERE VIOLENT!!!

Ya gotta love this. Congratulations to the only Republican in the Texas House with balls:

Texas Republican: "F*ck Them, I Called ICE" - Hidden Americans

On Monday hundreds of illegal aliens and other sanctuary city advocates filled the Texas House gallery to protest a bill that will protect Texans from criminal illegal aliens.

During these protest some illegal aliens held signs saying ‘I am illegal and here to stay.’ Texas Republican Representative Matt Rinaldi then decided to call ICE on the self described illegals.

Xenophobic pig.

How do these red states keep electing ignorant trash to public office?

Well, it's exactly what the GOP wants, federal officers patrolling the streets to arrest people.

If sanctuary cities would do their job it wouldnt be necessary now would it?

these guys?
Unhinged liberal gets violent with conservative student: ‘Why the f*** are you filming me?’
Liberals get hysterical over the 'alt-right' but we are living in their 'alt-left' world
The defeated left turns to HATE: Liberals unleash beatings, death threats and calls for mass murder of Trump supporters
Liberals are the Violent Ones: Here's 23 Ways

taking out liberals from my search and put in conservatives, i don't come up with page after page after page of results on the right and when i do it's usually in response to the left.

feel free to google "examples of violence from liberals / conservatives" and you tell me which dominates.

and the left is now all up in arms cause someone from the right "body slammed" a reporter and that's all they need to show their hundreds of examples of THEIR violence are suddenly justified.

pu-leez. progressives have merely normalized / ok'd violence in politics and social activity but are gonna whine like a stuck pig every time someone hits them back and then they will run around going SEE I TOLD YOU THEY WERE VIOLENT!!!

I know that you believe what you are saying. You aren't smart enough to pretend. You really do believe that liberals are mk ire likely to resort to violence than you RW nuts. I forgive you.

look - the left is the one who keeps coming up with BRILLIANT ideas that backfire hard in the real world.

hey - let's invent a "nuclear option" so we can pass what we want in times of "crisis" - bet they don't like that now.
hey - you can't appoint a SCOTUS in the last year of your presidency!!! DOH!!!! that came back to haunt then.

and now they're the ones using violence and normalizing it. they're not going to like it *at all* when payback hits. it usually hits hard. this isn't to justify the upcoming bitchslapping, just set the stage for how we got here and which side made violence acceptable.

then regretted it later.

these guys?

I know that you believe what you are saying. You aren't smart enough to pretend. You really do believe that liberals are mk ire likely to resort to violence than you RW nuts. I forgive you.
don't forgive me - prove me wrong. that's the problem w/liberals. they won't prove anything just get emo and need a hug or something.

show me examples of the violence from conservatives to liberals where the cons started it. hell, the above was only 2 pages of google in a quick search. like i said, swapping out lib for con and most were still lib violence related TO cons.

feel free to validate what you say and think. it's what adults do. and they also don't need to insult the other persons intelligence when having a discussion like this. you do, so that speaks volumes for you now doesn't it? and not good volumes.

these guys?

don't forgive me - prove me wrong. that's the problem w/liberals. they won't prove anything just get emo and need a hug or something.

show me examples of the violence from conservatives to liberals where the cons started it. hell, the above was only 2 pages of google in a quick search. like i said, swapping out lib for con and most were still lib violence related TO cons.

feel free to validate what you say and think. it's what adults do.

Don't hold your breath waiting

these guys?

just throwing it out there. i know full well insults will come back and nothing will be done to back up what he's saying.

these guys?

just throwing it out there. i know full well insults will come back and nothing will be done to back up what he's saying.

Yes, it's what they do. Your average run of the mill progtard is as stupid as a stump. Without their media masters they are lost

these guys?

I looked at your links. You are unaware that you've been played. Every one of them is a RW infotainment site. Their goal is to frighten you and convince you that you are righteous. You are a dupe and it shows.

these guys?

Yes, it's what they do. Your average run of the mill progtard is as stupid as a stump. Without their media masters they are lost

That's funny in response to that list of links.

these guys?

I looked at your links. You are unaware that you've been played. Every one of them is a RW infotainment site. Their goal is to frighten you and convince you that you are righteous. You are a dupe and it shows.
so i ask you for your own links and you don't show them.
you use playbook trick #1 - refute the links and call them all "biased"
follow up with again, no links of your own, just move right to #2 and insult the other person.

you really want to go on with this whooping or you wanna give up now?

these guys?

i gave it a fair shot. he did the "liberal 101" tactics of refute links, insults people, laugh at their "ignorance" and provide nothing of value along the way school of "discussion".

LOL, a week after endorsing actual physical violence by a Republican politician, the RWnuts come back pissing and moaning to high heaven over a verbal threat.

Goddam this shit is funny.

The verbal threat in this case was uttered by the Republican. Please don't allow the OP's fake news attempt to take hold.

It's a RW trollfest in 'politics' now. It's all they have.

That's funny in response to that list of links.

You're just proving my point....but too stupid to realize it

i gave it a fair shot. he did the "liberal 101" tactics of refute links, insults people, laugh at their "ignorance" and provide nothing of value along the way school of "discussion".

Rinaldi ADMITTED making the threat.

Updated: Protest sparks Texas lawmaker threats of gun violence

Forum List

Back