Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

The left threatens to bring out guns ?

That's not what I want to see.

The far right own more and are better shots.

No contest.

Hope it never comes to that.

You guys are so fired up, you might even get up off your sofas.

Such tough guys.....so scared of the big bad violent libs.

They are not liberals.

Niether are you.

They are left wingers (and so are you).

Of course, I see you decrying this threat.

Cool, this is the texas way, right?

No, jackass...it's the left wing way.

Yet its happening in Texas; a fully owned subsidiary of the GOP.

I wonder how long it will be until someone is "too brown" to be a citizen under Trump?

The GOP is threatening to shoot people with a gun ?

Who knew ?

:confused-84:

What part of a left wing asshole thretening to shoot someone don't you understand ?

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

The illegals were holding signs that read, “I am an illegal and here to stay,”
Oh like the Montana Republican that assaulted a reporter?? HAHA. You are such a hypocrite even making this post. Dirty And disgusting.

Xenophobic pig.

How do these red states keep electing ignorant trash to public office?

Well, it's exactly what the GOP wants, federal officers patrolling the streets to arrest people.

Just the ones breaking laws. You have a problem with that?

Federal Authorities enforcing local laws.... I guess the government can't get much bigger than that.

Apprehending illegals falls under federal law. Perhaps you should study up some, you're as fucking ignorant about this as you were Tomahawk cruise missiles

Even better. Federal agents raiding homes and businesses; fits right in with the GOP

No one is talking about raiding homes and businesses, you sleazy lying douche bag.

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

The illegals were holding signs that read, “I am an illegal and here to stay,”

Threatening to shoot a politician for political reasons is terrorism. The Democrat should be charged.

As for the illegals walking around with signs bragging about their illegal status, well...how can anyone feel sympathy for them, lol.

I don't see anyone being frightened other than you 'tards who are trying to bully people into doing what you want. People who are afraid would bow to your demands. These people are telling you to fuck off, pissant.

I don't see anyone being frightened other than you 'tards who are trying to bully people into doing what you want. People who are afraid would bow to your demands. These people are telling you to fuck off, pissant.

Annnnnd they still haven't figured out why Trump is president.

LOL, a week after endorsing actual physical violence by a Republican politician, the RWnuts come back pissing and moaning to high heaven over a verbal threat.

Goddam this shit is funny.

You are not paying attention, my liberal friend. And if you were, you wouldn't understand what you were seeing anyway. You have a blockage.

Xenophobic pig.

How do these red states keep electing ignorant trash to public office?

Well, it's exactly what the GOP wants, federal officers patrolling the streets to arrest people.

Just the ones breaking laws. You have a problem with that?

Federal Authorities enforcing local laws.... I guess the government can't get much bigger than that.

Apprehending illegals falls under federal law. Perhaps you should study up some, you're as fucking ignorant about this as you were Tomahawk cruise missiles

Even better. Federal agents raiding homes and businesses; fits right in with the GOP

You've went from patrolling the streets to raiding homes....you really are a waste of fucking time

Yet you consider yourself intelligent....lol you get shellacked every time

Forum List

Back