Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

Looks like there are some "Texans" that don't want to be part of the Federal government in adhering to the Federal laws, just like back when Texas seceded from the Union. They should be invoking the name of Robert E. Lee.

The Democrats are really pissed about sending the Illegals back because without the Illegals and other welfare queens the shitheads would probably never get more than 25% of the vote.
In truth, that's inaccurate, but you are correct insofar as... if the Illegals get sent home, the Dems can kiss goodbye, FUTURE generations of very grateful voters.

53c338f1d279e.preview-300.jpg

The next civil war will start in TX.
then it won't last very long.
It'll spread to other states but no, it won't last long. Couple weeks would be about all the time conservative America would need to clean up the progs and their illegals.
considering the liberals get PTSD and bruises from firing an AR15, no it wouldn't last long.

Don't hold your breath waiting
just throwing it out there. i know full well insults will come back and nothing will be done to back up what he's saying.

Yes, it's what they do. Your average run of the mill progtard is as stupid as a stump. Without their media masters they are lost
i gave it a fair shot. he did the "liberal 101" tactics of refute links, insults people, laugh at their "ignorance" and provide nothing of value along the way school of "discussion".

Rinaldi ADMITTED making the threat.

Updated: Protest sparks Texas lawmaker threats of gun violence

Who cares? This thread isn't about a threat on the TX house floor. It's about how us libs made him do it.

The RW'er contingent on USMB has been narrowed down to the deadenders. If you notice, the other RW'ers, those with at least smidgeon of logic, reason, rationality (to the extent that a conservative can possess any of that)

have pretty much left. With the GOP at this level of ridiculousness, I can't blame them for leaving.

Looks like there are some "Texans" that don't want to be part of the Federal government in adhering to the Federal laws, just like back when Texas seceded from the Union. They should be invoking the name of Robert E. Lee.

The Democrats are really pissed about sending the Illegals back because without the Illegals and other welfare queens the shitheads would probably never get more than 25% of the vote.

Texas seceded twice to try to preserve slavery. Once from Mexico, once from the US.

That appears to be a world record, lol.

It'll spread to other states but no, it won't last long. Couple weeks would be about all the time conservative America would need to clean up the progs and their illegals.
considering the liberals get PTSD and bruises from firing an AR15, no it wouldn't last long.
You just scared a bunch of snowflakes with the mere mention of an assault weapon. Now they need play dough and coloring books in their safe space.

just throwing it out there. i know full well insults will come back and nothing will be done to back up what he's saying.

Yes, it's what they do. Your average run of the mill progtard is as stupid as a stump. Without their media masters they are lost
i gave it a fair shot. he did the "liberal 101" tactics of refute links, insults people, laugh at their "ignorance" and provide nothing of value along the way school of "discussion".

Who cares? This thread isn't about a threat on the TX house floor. It's about how us libs made him do it.

The RW'er contingent on USMB has been narrowed down to the deadenders. If you notice, the other RW'ers, those with at least smidgeon of logic, reason, rationality (to the extent that a conservative can possess any of that)

have pretty much left. With the GOP at this level of ridiculousness, I can't blame them for leaving.

Dumb deer bloviates

Dumb deer bloviates

Right on cue. Affirmation. Thank you!

You just scared a bunch of snowflakes with the mere mention of an assault weapon. Now they need play dough and coloring books in their safe space.
heh - i said AR15, not assault weapon. :)

THe posters had signs proudly declaring that they were illegal aliens.

A good citizen called the proper authorities to have them properly arrested and deported.

He was threatened by a violent political partisan.

He warned the want to be brown shirt that he was prepared to protect himself.

It is ridiculous that you are on the side of the brown shirt.

To a snowflake, all guns are assault weapons.

THe posters had signs proudly declaring that they were illegal aliens.

A good citizen called the proper authorities to have them properly arrested and deported.

He was threatened by a violent political partisan.

He warned the want to be brown shirt that he was prepared to protect himself.

It is ridiculous that you are on the side of the brown shirt.
when i was in college a girl kept hanging out in our journalism room and on one really cared for her. she was bitter 90% of the time and just a bitch the other 10%. one day while walking to class in the parking lot next to the building i saw her drive by me and park in an illegal spot. didn't care, her business. but when i got to her i was going to be nice and just try to talk politely to her. she just said "oh you - if i had seen you i'd have just run you over" and went off to her class.

i went into the journalism room and called the campus police and told them i about got ran over by a girl who then parked illegally.

50 minutes later she came in bitching cause she got a ticket and didn't know how they got to her so fast. i simply looked at her and said "cause i saw it was you so i just ran you over" and went back to my day.

point being - if you're doing something stupid, don't call attention to yourself.

Even poptart guns...lmao

Texas seceded twice to try to preserve slavery. Once from Mexico, once from the US.

That appears to be a world record, lol.

The issue was the same kind Moon Bat. They didn't want the Federal government telling them what to do.

The Democrat filth in Texas don't want the Federal government telling them that they can't let the goddamn illegals flood in.

The Democrats scum need the illegal assholes to flood in or they would never win another election.

I actually like the ideal of resistant to Federal laws. If we don't have to adhere to the immigration laws then why should we have to adhere to the Federal gun laws, civil rights laws or the IRS rules? I like where this is going, don't you?

Even poptart guns...lmao
or even a deaf kid who's sign for his name *looks* like a "gun" so he couldn't do it anymore.

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

The illegals were holding signs that read, “I am an illegal and here to stay,”
To clarify.... he threatened to shoot him in self defense after the Republican threatened him.

What story did you read? In my first post on page one from the Washington post link the Republican threatened to shoot him..I didn't hear about the democrat threatning to shoot back.

Let's face it, Democrats are violent fanatics who have no value for life or our laws, especially when it comes to Immigration. This is the latest example.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/democrat-threatens-shoot-gop-lawmaker-texas-house-floor-calls-ice-illegal-protesters/

To clarify.... he threatened to shoot him in self defense after the Republican threatened him.

What story did you read? In my first post on page one from the Washington post link the Republican threatened to shoot him..I didn't hear about the democrat threatning to shoot back.

My bad, I read it wrong. It was indeed the Republican who said, "I'll put a bullet in your head," to a Democrat who threatened him. The OP is still wrong.

My bad, I read it wrong. It was indeed the Republican who said, "I'll put a bullet in your head," to a Democrat who threatened him. The OP is still wrong.

I don't know maybe the OP couldn't follow his own link..because I couldn't follow it , that's why I checked out the story more and posted a more clearer link.. And I do admit I didn't clarify it..but that was not my angle of two people throwing a temper tantrum at each other.

The real story was how can we have people posting signs in a government building stating clearly they were breaking the law and one party defends it.

I don't know maybe the OP couldn't follow his own link..because I couldn't follow it , that's why I checked out the story more and posted a more clearer link.. And I do admit I didn't clarify it..but that was not my angle of two people throwing a temper tantrum at each other.

The real story was how can we have people posting signs in a government building stating clearly they were breaking the law and one party defends it.

Yeah. That's the real story!! The horror!

Forum List

Back