Texas teacher defends drag queen event, parents don't know what's best

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) FaithWire – Some parents in the Willis ISD in Texas were upset after an event featuring a drag queen teaching kids how to apply makeup took place, catching many by surprise. Igniting further controversy was a Willis ISD English teacher, who allegedly made some eye-opening statements about the role of parenting, posting on social media in defense of the drag queen event.

Texas teacher defends Drag Queen event, Parents don't know what's best
------------------------------------------

Well some just never get it until their own kid brings it home then suddenly it wasn't some consp. bs.

Anyone who defends exposing children to such sexual depravity ought not ever be allowed access to children.

(OPINION) FaithWire – Some parents in the Willis ISD in Texas were upset after an event featuring a drag queen teaching kids how to apply makeup took place, catching many by surprise. Igniting further controversy was a Willis ISD English teacher, who allegedly made some eye-opening statements about the role of parenting, posting on social media in defense of the drag queen event.

Texas teacher defends Drag Queen event, Parents don't know what's best
------------------------------------------

Well some just never get it until their own kid brings it home then suddenly it wasn't some consp. bs.
Sickening. A sad comment on HOW screwed up our society is becoming because of liberal lunatics like this teacher.

(OPINION) FaithWire – Some parents in the Willis ISD in Texas were upset after an event featuring a drag queen teaching kids how to apply makeup took place, catching many by surprise.
What makes this person think that there isn't someone out there already who can show other people how to put on makeup? What difference does it make if anyone wears any at all in the first place? How important is make up really in the grand scheme? I am a female and I don't bother with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 37)

P.S. The last time that I had any on was on September 30, 2006 for a wedding.

Forum List

Back