Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank

Holy crap. :eek:

When Horselightning and I agree, be very afraid, people.

DOAYG is the most important book of the 20th century, and the film and graphic novel in question are also masterpieces.

Those who wish to censor or remove these works of art from access to 12+s are despicable.
true they are actually saying anne frank is pervert just because she was in adolescent with questions . they are the sick folks.

The bottom commentary has nothing to do with the original book.
yes it does. anne wrote it and was readed it in. its still her diary., has everything to do with it.; the defentive edtion which you read it not everything she wrote. do yourself a favor and read refined were the pages were added back in. that does is of the new refined edition.

Last edited:
Sure, but girls mature sooner than boys. I may be ancient, but I can still imagine the mindset of middle school boys.
they say things to in the diaries i read some. and it all comes from chicken shit parents not explaining things to kids., you have question cause you are not told .

If I burn a whole log down to ash in my fireplace, to whom and I offering it?

The gods of ComEd?

It's one thing to make up stuff for your Hitlerjugend meetings ... but the rest of us can read, write, and will call you out for your rubbish.
words mean what they mean based on how they are used by the PEOPLE using the
language

The gods of ComEd?

It's one thing to make up stuff for your Hitlerjugend meetings ... but the rest of us can read, write, and will call you out for your rubbish.
Sir, I would put the ashes in my rose and vegetable garden if I were you. ;)

The gods of ComEd?

Holocaust (sacrifice) - Wikipedia

A holocaust is a religious animal sacrifice that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the Ancient Greek holokaustos which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifice, also known as a burnt offering.

The word holocaust was never used for burning a log.

Holocaust (sacrifice) - Wikipedia

A holocaust is a religious animal sacrifice that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the Ancient Greek holokaustos which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifice, also known as a burnt offering.

The word holocaust was never used for burning a log.

From the article you cited

Holocaust, from The Greek holokaustos mean "to burn completely". No mention of animal sacrifice in the root of the term.

One usage of the word relates to an animal sacrifice. Another relates to the deliberate extermination of The Jews, yet another could relate to the total burning of anything.

There is no single definition for the word other than to burn something completely. We use the term The Holocaust (as opposed to a holocaust) to refer to the systematic extermination of Jews.

Your contention that The Holocaust never happened because Jews weren't ritually sacrificed (it could be argued that the exterminations themselves were highly ritualistic) is ridiculous.

The Holocaust happened. Millions of Jews and other groups were systematically exterminated by The Nazis for no reason other than who The Nazis believed they were.

Using semantic gymnastics to try to deny that can only have one goal in mind.

true they are actually saying anne frank is pervert just because she was in adolescent with questions . they are the sick folks.
They are denying students the real novel and the time they could be spending on the novel itself, and substituting substandard ideology talking points and commentary that have nothing to do with the actual story or what makes it compelling.
Parents, and school boards, don't like it when teachers dumb down their kids with garbage while pretending to teach something else entirely. Teachers need to do their jobs or go get on foodstamps, the losers.

If only the teenage Anne Frank could have written the words that conservatives approve before being pushed into the ovens,

Maybe being locked in an attic and scared for her life affected her judgement ?

its about her book. ignorant prudish chicken shit mothers had issues with it for years. and its not about politics either.,

Learn the difference between adult material and content not intended for an underage audience.

We do it with many things I don't see why you guys have a problem understanding.

Should we start rating books like we do movies?

No. It's about your emotional immaturity, and sexual frustration. I encounter this often with Christian conservatives. In my own opinion, I think it's a psychological disorder, due to sexual abuse as a child from a family member.

Think about it some more, you're not even close.

Live your life how you wish, raise your kids how you wish.

And stay out of other people's business.

Forum List

Back