Texas Trooper Who Arrested Sandra Bland Formally Fired

Let the buc90 whining commence , maybe he will be housed with a big black man !!

The Texas Department of Public Safety trooper who arrested Sandra Bland — a 28-year-old black woman who later was found dead in the Waller County jail — has been formally fired, three months after a grand jury indicted him on a perjury charge related to the arrest. For the Class A misdemeanor, Brian Encina faces a maximum penalty of a $4,000 fine and up to a year in the same jail where Sandra Bland died.

YAY!!!!

Isn't it racist to joke that a fired White Trooper be "housed with a big black man"? Are "big black men" prone to assault or sodomy in the liberal mind?

When the cop is in the same cell for illegally arresting a black woman who later died in custody, that could make a large black guy a little horny.

Chances are the black boy is too fucking lazy to get off the cot.

[...]

And the citizen has a right to be objectionable ......... we have an obligation not to react and be pulled into that. We’ve got to be professional, above that.
"
And therein lies the tale.

If you accept a job which requires you to pull drivers over and cite them for often petty offenses you'd better be prepared for expressions of anger and resentment. Your job is to inform the driver of the violation, issue the summons or warning and resume patrol. If a cited driver's attitude offends you beyond your level of tolerance -- you're in the wrong job.

Unfortunately for Trooper Encino he lost sight of this reality over the years, probably because of the imaginative boastings of locker-room lawyers and donut-shop badasses. He is now being harshly reminded of the facts.

I live part-time in Houston, and Hempstead is just up the road and to the northwest. I've never seen so much prejudice against blacks. So when a black woman with Illinois plates doesn't kiss ass to a Bubba cop over a minor traffic violation (when white boys commit them all the time), it just isn't going to have a happy ending.

Let the buc90 whining commence , maybe he will be housed with a big black man !!

The Texas Department of Public Safety trooper who arrested Sandra Bland — a 28-year-old black woman who later was found dead in the Waller County jail — has been formally fired, three months after a grand jury indicted him on a perjury charge related to the arrest. For the Class A misdemeanor, Brian Encina faces a maximum penalty of a $4,000 fine and up to a year in the same jail where Sandra Bland died.

He was indicted for perjury related to the arrest. So he grossly mishandled the arrest, and then he lied about his actions.

And the 'good' cops got rid of him. THIS is what has to take place across the country. Weed out the whackos who think a badge makes them god.
You don't know that he mishandled the arrest. Based on the video I think he showed great restraint dealing with a belligerent bitch. He could of been modifying his story because in this hyper PC environment he was afraid that he would be crucified. If this is the case then his plan obviously backfired.

Maybe you should watch the whole video.
He started trying to push her buttons by asking her to put her cigarette out. She was in her own car at the time. Not his.
She refused to put her cigarette out while he took her DL back to his squad car to run a check.
Do you really think he would ask a white man to do that? Really.

Isn't it racist to joke that a fired White Trooper be "housed with a big black man"? Are "big black men" prone to assault or sodomy in the liberal mind?

When the cop is in the same cell for illegally arresting a black woman who later died in custody, that could make a large black guy a little horny.

I bet you wouldn't say that in public, now would you?
Racists hide on sites like these, where they can vent their misguided, ignorant rage.
But in public I bet you keep stupid comments like this to yourself.

He got fired because he got charged with thought crimes. Marxist, social justice BULLSHIT

He started trying to push her buttons by asking her to put her cigarette out. She was in her own car at the time. Not his.

She refused to put her cigarette out while he took her DL back to his squad car to run a check.

Yes. If you watch the tv reality documentary, COPS, you will see many examples of White as well as Black drivers being told to put their cigarettes out.

The reason given for this imposition is the rather remote potential for a lit cigarette being used as a weapon, which in the vast majority of examples is an exaggerated excuse for asserting authority. Some cops, those who manifest the authoritarian/dominant personality, derive extreme satisfaction from issuing commands and aggressively asking questions.

He got fired because he got charged with thought crimes. Marxist, social justice BULLSHIT

No, he was not.

"A grand jury last month tied its perjury indictment of Encinia to his statement in an affidavit where he said Bland was "combative and uncooperative" after he stopped her and that he removed her from her car to further conduct a safer traffic investigation."

Affidavits are not thought crimes, idiot.

Yes. If you watch the tv reality documentary, COPS, you will see many examples of White as well as Black drivers being told to put their cigarettes out.

The reason given for this imposition is the rather remote potential for a lit cigarette being used as a weapon, which in the vast majority of examples is an exaggerated excuse for asserting authority. Some cops, those who manifest the authoritarian/dominant personality, derive extreme satisfaction from issuing commands and aggressively asking questions.

One of the editors for the series "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol" (1993-1999) is a personal friend of mine. He quit after a year because he was requested to edit the videos so heavily as to be untruthful and heavily skewed towards the officers. I suspect, but have no proof, that "COPS" is no more legitimate. Reality TV is not reality.

No, he was not.

"A grand jury last month tied its perjury indictment of Encinia to his statement in an affidavit where he said Bland was "combative and uncooperative" after he stopped her and that he removed her from her car to further conduct a safer traffic investigation."

Affidavits are not thought crimes, idiot.
I have never seen that. I have only seen it was because they thought he was lying about intent..
This is from the OP link
From the Chicago Tribune:
He's accused of lying about his July 2015 arrest of Sandra Bland and their confrontational traffic stop that was caught on dashcam video.
That is the ONLY thing I have seen. Post your link, please, asshole?

One of the editors for the series "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol" (1993-1999) is a personal friend of mine. He quit after a year because he was requested to edit the videos so heavily as to be untruthful and heavily skewed towards the officers. I suspect, but have no proof, that "COPS" is no more legitimate. Reality TV is not reality.
I watch COPS regularly and I've read commentaries about the series by its producers and by several media critics. I believe what we see in each of the episodes is authentic and un-edited. Each recorded episode is reviewed by the command structure of the respective police agency and a substantial number of recorded episodes are not approved, therefore in accordance with prior agreement are not released for broadcast.

In spite of selective elimination of certain recorded episodes, if one watches this series often enough it is possible to form an extremely substantive impression of the police mentality and disposition based on observation of the attitudes and performance cops all across America.

The COPS series is an extremely valuable research tool for anyone with a special interest in this topic.

He was fired as the result of bad habits and mistaken notions he'd acquired over the years.

He's not the only cop whose performance and attitudes are similarly misguided. His malfeasance would have gone unnoticed if Bland had not committed suicide, thereby calling attention to what otherwise would have gone unnoticed.

I guess he can hope for that. His friends could give him some soap-on-a-rope too, just in case.

I guess he can hope for that. His friends could give him some soap-on-a-rope too, just in case.

The black boy would probably steal it thinking that because someone else had it he was entitled to it, too.

Forum List

Back