Texas troopers told to push children into Rio Grande, deny water to migrants

Texas troopers told to push children into Rio Grande, deny water to migrants

Abbott and his cronies have crossed the line. This un-American behavior needs to stp immediately. The abbott administration must be removed.
Invading our country is enemy activity. These folks could always try doing things legally, but that would interfere with Democrat child sex trafficking. Of course liberals will ignore the crimes and attempt to denigrate actual Americans. Pathetic.

With 200,000 DEAD Americans KILLED by the illegals Fentanyl trafficking I'd machine gun anyone who is trying to sneak across our border.

All of them are triggered. Trump is stronger than ever and has a good shot at retaking the White House. If that happens all hell is going to break out, Dems will freak.
Hopefully the police will put them down before they destroy another city.

In my rural county that shit doesn't fly, we keep the riff raff out of here. Over in the Dem run city they will steal the fillings out of your teeth.
The best way to stop looting is to put down the first dumbass exiting the store with a pile of stolen merch. Should stealing get the death penalty? Nah, but if you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes.

All he needs to do is reimpose the Trump border policies that were in place when he took office
What are they? I keep asking but can't get a straight answer.

Are you SURE it's not just made up bs?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back