Texas Will Turn Blue

The people who are coming here are the ones doing the beheading. They will be beheaded in revenge. If not there than here.

None at all. I happen to like AMERICANS of all colors.
But you assume that Whites are all racists.
Right now Mexico is involved in a civil war.....and it's beginning to spill over the border.
I guess instead of watching it on television you can have decapitations in your own cities by drug cartels.
10c.jpg

And maybe that is why Central American migrants don’t want to stay there.
Those heads are in Mexico.
So basically all of those people are rushing toward the danger instead of trying to get away from it.

Not necessarily. They are leaving a bad situation and hoping for better in America like so many before them.
So everyone in the world in a bad situation should be allowed to come here and live off us????

Maybe 3 billion people?
------------------------------------ yep , that the thinking of the traitors MWhistle .

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle
So the US is becoming a Spanish colony?
We have always been partly Spanish.

Hardly..... The data proves that Texas, and California were very low in Hispanics about some 100 years ago.

Most of them came as immigrants....

Also..... You can't prove that the original Spanish are for, or against Trump.

I suspect a lot of them are for Trump.... Being that they are usually White, not Mestizo, have long connections to the USA, and even have many ranchers in their ranks.

Yes, we have a Spaniard like that on this very forum.
Being Marrion, the Trump supporter.

As is it's proven that Hispanics born in the USA, are far more likely to support Trump, than are the Hispanics who are immigrants.

Last edited:
So you think all of the US belonged to Mexico?
They can't even take care of their own country.....what makes you think they can take care of ours too?

Did you read what I wrote?
Yup

Who do you think Mexico stole California from?

FYI......we bought California from General Santa Anna.

FYI....not exactly....https://www.history.com/topics/mexican-american-war/mexican-american-war
I know all of this.
Too bad if your leftist tendencies blame only white folks for what you perceive as a land grab.
Every country on the planet used to belong to someone else who lost a war.
America isn't the only one.
Russia used to be alot bigger until their economy collapsed and they couldn't hold on to all of the countries they occupied.
Now you communists sympathizers want the same thing to happen here because you think brown people have been abused by America.
Problem with that is brown people run their governments and THEY are the ones doing the abusing.
The list is pretty long too.

It is all old history, and we grabbed a lot of land. So did everyone else. The point I was making is that the arguments of you nativists, who seem to think our history and culture was entirely made by English speaking Western European immigrants completely ignore the huge chunk of America that was settled and culturally defined by Spanish speaking people. That is America too.

Nothing to do with who is abused by who, but rather the reality of who we are as Americans.

I hate to inform you, but this is just another reason to NOT support Mexican immigration to the USA.

Because of the bad blood history.

Actually.... It's better not by a lot, but by at least some.... To have Central & South Americans here.... Just because they don't have that history.

A lot of Mexicans do resent America, and will probably never assimilate particularly well.

It will be a cause for chaos, down the line.... Believe me.

Yup

FYI....not exactly....https://www.history.com/topics/mexican-american-war/mexican-american-war
I know all of this.
Too bad if your leftist tendencies blame only white folks for what you perceive as a land grab.
Russia used to be alot bigger until their economy collapsed and they couldn't hold on to all of the countries they occupied.
Now you communists sympathizers want the same thing to happen here because you think brown people have been abused by America.
Problem with that is brown people run their governments and THEY are the ones doing the abusing.

It is all old history, and we grabbed a lot of land. So did everyone else. The point I was making is that the arguments of you nativists, who seem to think our history and culture was entirely made by English speaking Western European immigrants completely ignore the huge chunk of America that was settled and culturally defined by Spanish speaking people. That is America too.

Nothing to do with who is abused by who, but rather the reality of who we are as Americans.

I hate to inform you, but this is just another reason to NOT support Mexican immigration to the USA.

Because of the bad blood history.

Actually.... It's better not by a lot, but by at least some.... To have Central & South Americans here.... Just because they don't have that history.

A lot of Mexicans do resent America, and will probably never assimilate particularly well.

It will be a cause for chaos, down the line.... Believe me.
-------------------------------- yep , i think thats correct . mexicans know that they are despised by lots of American . All they need do is listen to what is said and read that which is written or typed . Even this board and some of the things said oughta pizz off the imported 'mex' third worlders Sob .

Democrats have the replacements at the border by the tens of thousands. The degredation will continue until it is all over but the shooting.

You DO realize, don't you, that almost a third of our country was Spanish-Mexican before we invaded and took it?
So you think all of the US belonged to Mexico?
They can't even take care of their own country.....what makes you think they can take care of ours too?

Yup

It's pretty complex.

1.) Mexico declared independence from Spain.
2.) Mexico soon is raided by Native Americans like Comanche, and Apache.
3.) Mexico soon invited in Anglo settlers to help them govern Texas.
4.) Texas was soon majority Anglo.
5.) Texas declared independence from Mexico.
6.) The USA annexes Texas.
7.) Mexico invades Texas.
8.) The USA invades Mexico & wins.

Keep in mind, this all happened in a matter of about 20 years, or less.

Don’t matter we will have conflict, we will kick Latinos ass.. they will
Leave

The problem is they will have a lot of help from other Democrats.

That's bound to create a Civil War.... Where Russia, and China win.

On the inverse, the country will die without a Civil War... To become an arm of Latin America, where Democrats are king, and the economy & standard of living tanks too.

The Globalists really messed up the USA, I can't see how we can effective get out of this, without being damaged severely.

But you assume that Whites are all racists.
Right now Mexico is involved in a civil war.....and it's beginning to spill over the border.
I guess instead of watching it on television you can have decapitations in your own cities by drug cartels.

The reason they are having these problems is because of the US's insatiable appetite for drugs. but you leave that part out.

Leave

On the inverse, the country will die without a Civil War... To become an arm of Latin America, where Democrats are king, and the economy & standard of living tanks too.

The Globalists really messed up the USA, I can't see how we can effective get out of this, without being damaged severely.
There won't be a civil war, or anything approaching it.

If people don't like the direction is going, they'll have to use their minds, not their guns, to change it.

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle
What's been happening is that people are fleeing states like CA to reap the benefits of states like TX where taxes are low and government interference in the private lives of people is kept in check.

But then they all seem to forget why they left states like CA and proceed to turn whatever state they move to into the very thing they ran from in the first place

Leave

If people don't like the direction is going, they'll have to use their minds, not their guns, to change it.
You libs keep attacking us with no cause, leave a note for your kin

Leave

You can dream about a civil war all you want.

Yup

I know all of this.

But you side with our enemies against America by supporting the giving back of those lands for which we fought and died for.
You just want Mexico to come in and take parts of America back.
That makes you worse then they are.
This country is already established as is.....and I don't give a fuck what you think about it. The only thing that will happen if you give that land to Mexico is they will turn it into more of the same shithole that exists in Mexico and Central America. They don't have the ability to run their countries the way they should and once they destroy the SouthWestern US they will want to expand further North.

You seriously think I support that? Or that is what is going on ? It is shit like this makes it impossible to discuss real issues.

Our country is established on the backs of multiple cultures. Not just English speaking whites. Appreciate it, Value it. Quit dehumanizing those that are different from your little corner of America. We are ALL Americans.

And in the process, I support LEGAL immigration, I value our asylum laws, and I support rapid deportation of any illegals convicted of violent crimes. I think comprehensive immigration reform should be a priority along with resources to support speeding up the processing of legal claims at the border. I support the humane treatment of the people we detain. Frankly anyone who calls themselves Christian should do so, So bugger off with the other crap, it is bs,

But primarily "English speaking white" culture.

YOu are supporting massive transformative change, without consideration of whether it is for the better.

Leave

You can dream about a civil war all you want.
If Andy would have pulled out a gun and killed 4 of his attacker’s we would be having a beer with Andy as these democrats funerals are going on.. we have the 2nd amendment and there is nothing you can do about it

Forum List

Back