Texas Will Turn Blue

Don’t matter we will have conflict, we will kick Latinos ass.. they will
Leave

The problem is they will have a lot of help from other Democrats.

That's bound to create a Civil War.... Where Russia, and China win.

On the inverse, the country will die without a Civil War... To become an arm of Latin America, where Democrats are king, and the economy & standard of living tanks too.

The Globalists really messed up the USA, I can't see how we can effective get out of this, without being damaged severely.
There won't be a civil war, or anything approaching it.

If people don't like the direction is going, they'll have to use their minds, not their guns, to change it.

If the Illegals are deported a lot more than they already are, I'm convinced in places like California, and Texas the Latinos & other Dems will attack Republicans.
,Causing the start of a Civil War.

Then Russia, and China win.

If the Illegals aren't deported u lot more than they already are. I'm convinced the entire USA will overtime become overwhelming non-White, and Democrat, and they will bankrupt, and decay, and destroy the culture, and everything else of the USA.

Then Russia, and China still win.

What's been happening is that people are fleeing states like CA to reap the benefits of states like TX where taxes are low and government interference in the private lives of people is kept in check.

Again, I think you are bit confused. Businesses are going to TX because the government there lets them rape the environment and worker's rights.

But then they all seem to forget why they left states like CA and proceed to turn whatever state they move to into the very thing they ran from in the first place

You mean they realize that they had it good where they came from, and try to make where they live a decent place.

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle

Texas will eventually turn blue. California will eventually turn red. But neither of those things will happen today. But there's a great irony to Texas. The conservatives' beloved abstinence only policy is that number one driving force behind the very demographic shift that will cost them the state one day.

But you assume that Whites are all racists.
Right now Mexico is involved in a civil war.....and it's beginning to spill over the border.
I guess instead of watching it on television you can have decapitations in your own cities by drug cartels.

The reason they are having these problems is because of the US's insatiable appetite for drugs. but you leave that part out.
Nope......the Democrat's appetite for drugs.

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle

Texas will eventually turn blue. California will eventually turn red. But neither of those things will happen today. But there's a great irony to Texas. The conservatives' beloved abstinence only policy is that number one driving force behind the very demographic shift that will cost them the state one day.

Not so sure about Cali turning red. In every election since they went blue with Bill the Dems have increased the percent of votes the Dem has gotten, up to almost 62% for Hillary.

Texas has gone the other way, the last time a Repub got a smaller percent of the votes than Trump was ironically GH Bush losing to Clinton, and that was because of Perot getting 22%.

But you assume that Whites are all racists.
Right now Mexico is involved in a civil war.....and it's beginning to spill over the border.
I guess instead of watching it on television you can have decapitations in your own cities by drug cartels.

The reason they are having these problems is because of the US's insatiable appetite for drugs. but you leave that part out.
------------------------------------- DRUG'S , well yeah , but so what . The drug sales and drug use aren't going to STOP so I say , WALL them off , Militarize the Border with real Military , power and force and then let them have at it in 'mexico' JoeB .

Not so sure about Cali turning red. In every election since they went blue with Bill the Dems have increased the percent of votes the Dem has gotten, up to almost 62% for Hillary.

Texas has gone the other way, the last time a Repub got a smaller percent of the votes than Trump was ironically GH Bush losing to Clinton, and that was because of Perot getting 22%.

My point is that things change. California is a blue lock state. Texas is red lock state. That's the reality right now. But it wasn't always true, and it won't always be true going forward. Wherever people get excited about one or another state turning a color, there's almost always an odd tone to it, reminiscent of the "The final death of the [inset party here] is at hand!" threads. The partisans need to cool their jets.

Do people realize what it means for the country?
Yes.

images

My point is that things change. California is a blue lock state. Texas is red lock state. That's the reality right now. But it wasn't always true, and it won't always be true going forward.
While it is true that Texas was solid blue until the late 1970s, the Democrat Party had yet to be completely overrun by communists. The Dems were still fairly "conservative" when the Dems dominated Texas.

My point is that things change. California is a blue lock state. Texas is red lock state. That's the reality right now. But it wasn't always true, and it won't always be true going forward.
While it is true that Texas was solid blue until the late 1970s, the Democrat Party had yet to be completely overrun by communists. The Dems were still fairly "conservative" when the Dems dominated Texas.

Exactly. Things changed. And things will continue to change. Change is always happening.

My point is that things change. California is a blue lock state. Texas is red lock state. That's the reality right now. But it wasn't always true, and it won't always be true going forward. Wherever people get excited about one or another state turning a color, there's almost always an odd tone to it, reminiscent of the "The final death of the [inset party here] is at hand!" threads. The partisans need to cool their jets.

And what I am saying is that Cali going red would be a much slower process than Texas going blue since Cali has gotten more and more blue over the years while Texas is basically purple already.

There would likely be a couple decade gap between the two happening.

------------------------------------- DRUG'S , well yeah , but so what . The drug sales and drug use aren't going to STOP so I say , WALL them off , Militarize the Border with real Military , power and force and then let them have at it in 'mexico' JoeB .

That's actually kind of retarded.

You realize that they'll just find other ways in, right?

I would vote for disbanding your local police department because criminals will be criminals anyway.

-------------------------------- we don't use real military and real military power and force JoeB .

Forum List

Back