Texas Will Turn Blue

• Open Borders
  • Drivers License for Illegals
  • No Voter ID
  • Advocating that illegals be allowed to vote
  • Fighting to keep America from knowing how many illegals are in the US by keeping the Citizenship question off of the Census
  • Free Health Care, Free Housing, Free Food Stamps, Free Welfare, Free Education for Illegals, and Sanctuary Cities means all states that don't combat illegal immigration will eventually become blue states.

The Democrat Party works every day to make this happen.
85346375.jpg

The GOP will not be kicked out of Texas this fast: it's a state that has been Red since 1976 for President, 1988 for Senate, and 1994 for Governor. It's dark Red. It's not safe Blue Delaware, California, Massachusetts etc. If Beto could win, he would've run for Senate, honestly.

'kent state' , if anything 'kent state was American Military firing on American punks , protesters , rioters , pwicks or hero's [your choice] but not Fureign INVADERS of the USA . And 'kent state' means nothing in stopping the invasion of the USA . And remember , it was American Military that did the shooting on Americans JoeB .

Texas is fucked big time.

With all the beautiful White women in Texas this is the Ho they chose for Miss Texas 2019.

v1qjpdd.jpg
She's absolutely beautiful. WoW! Texas is really improving.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Texas is fucked big time.

With all the beautiful White women in Texas this is the Ho they chose for Miss Texas 2019.

v1qjpdd.jpg
She's absolutely beautiful. WoW! Texas is really improving.

Improving? IMPROVING???

SHIT!!!

Texas has more hot women than all other states, COMBINED. We take pride in our hot women, including our black women, and said hot black women are PLENTY. PLENTY, my friend.

Even white boys got to shout!!

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle
All you libs hold your breath and you'll turn blue even sooner.

Senator Cruz wore a "Come and take it" lapel pin when he fillibustered Obamacare.

the phrase goes back to the war where America annexed texas from mexico!

the number of Texans are projected to double to 50 million by 2050, more than California and NY combined!

The demographics of Texas are very similar to what California looked like in the mid 80s right before the GOP lost it for good.

peacocks were first brought to Texas because they were voracious snake eaters.

Mexicans are brought to Texas because they voraciously vote Democrat.

yes, I just compared Mexicans to animals! deal with it!

Pretty interesting to see how many red states are growing way more diverse. Texas will soon join Virginia as a state that was solid red but is changing blue. The majority of high school graduates in Texas are Hispanic. Georgia is going in the same direction, as is North Carolina which already has a Democratic governor. Florida looks like a state ready to go totally blue next election cycle
I can assure you that what ever wet dream you have about North Carolina it is not turning back blue . We had enough of democrats 140 years worth as a matter of fact.

The demographics of Texas are very similar to what California looked like in the mid 80s right before the GOP lost it for good.
Was California GOP led up until the 80s?

Not as much as Texas is, but the Republicans were a fairly successful party in that state. The Republican presidential candidate won the state in every election from 1968 to 1988. They began declining in the 90s.

Texas is a magical place where young men like me are welcome and given the chance to succeed. there's no such things as a self-hating Texan

'kent state' , if anything 'kent state was American Military firing on American punks , protesters , rioters , pwicks or hero's [your choice] but not Fureign INVADERS of the USA . And 'kent state' means nothing in stopping the invasion of the USA . And remember , it was American Military that did the shooting on Americans JoeB .

they were the American Military firing on citizens protesting an illegal invasion of another country that killed hundreds of thousands of people.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to realize how bad the optics of that were, or how they would be even worse if the military fired on women and children trying to cross the border.

Bad Optics

upload_2019-7-10_4-53-45.jpeg

Worse Optics

images

Now let's combine the two!

they were the American Military firing on citizens protesting an illegal invasion of another country that killed hundreds of thousands of people.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to realize how bad the optics of that were, or how they would be even worse if the military fired on women and children trying to cross the border.

Bad Optics

View attachment 268550

Worse Optics

images

Now let's combine the two!

Jose should know. He was in Vietnam after he served in WW2. As for the two dead wet backs in the picture from Jose's spank bank, the president of El Salvador already said those are on him. Far as the valor stealing liar saying anyone is dumb, cotta call tea pot kettle on that. Liar is bad enough, but a stupid liar is much worse.

Jose should know. He was in Vietnam after he served in WW2. As for the two dead wet backs in the picture from Jose's spank bank, the president of El Salvador already said those are on him. Far as the valor stealing liar saying anyone is dumb, cotta call tea pot kettle on that. Liar is bad enough, but a stupid liar is much worse.

Didn't see how those folks drowned in El Salvador... they drowned here.

Your reading comprehension skills are about as poor as your grammar.

Didn't see how those folks drowned in El Salvador... they drowned here.

Your reading comprehension skills are about as poor as your grammar.

Now you are lying again. I don't hold it against you, you lie allot. This type of thing is endemic of folks who had very loanly childhoods. I kind of feel sorry for you. That said, the man in that photo killed his daughter. His corps should be tossed in a field and pissed on for being such a selfish pig. They also died on the Mexican side. You do better when you tell your lies about being a combat veteran. You atleast get that right alittle bit.

Forum List

Back