Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

The "hearings" need something more believable to make them watchable, like commercials, lots and lots of commercials

is that why fox didn't air any commercials the one & only night they didn't air the hearings for fear of their sheep leaving & switching over during one? is that why they aired the rest of the hearings for fear of losing their sheep altogether when the hearings were on?

let the class know if there are any commercials during hannity or laura braun's shows tonight as they pretend that all is well.

Anyone win Oscars for their acting in this yet. I mean so far the day time ceral has some attempts of victimhood and drama. Might need a trophy

Well then, good poster Dude...you should add one more viewer to the mix tomorrow night at 8pm.
Do your part to be an engaged and interested American citizen. Tune in.

Please report back to the forum on what you heard from this latest Select Committee hearing.
I'm more engaged than you think.

Sorry, Tucker is on at 8.

Last edited:
is that why fox didn't air any commercials the one & only night they didn't air the hearings for fear of their sheep leaving & switching over during one? is that why they aired the rest of the hearings for fear of losing their sheep altogether when the hearings were on?

let the class know if there are any commercials during hannity or laura braun's shows tonight as they pretend that all is well.
So you watch Fox?

I see you've semi-recovered from your big "OOPS I was caught" moment...the only thing your rant proves is that fox needs to run more commercials during the hearings, or maybe some golf if the testimony isn't getting the ol adrenalin pumping.

"The class"? a freudian moment or mea culpa? at the very least a left handed way of admitting to being schooled...as for fox news, outside of Gutfeld I seldom watch any "news" channel [fox included]...but like most everyone else who wants to add something of substance and/or give the appearance of veracity to their argument you hold up fox as your proof...true story

Last edited:
popcorn-pop.gif

What weapons ?
Of the cases involving weapons, there are four main charges: "Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon"; "Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon"; "Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon"; and "Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon."

Going through the Justice Department site, as well as some media databases, I counted 82 defendants who have been charged with at least one of those offenses. It's possible I missed a few, but I think they represent the vast majority of those who face weapons-related charges in the Capitol riot investigation. In each charge, prosecutors have specified the weapon the defendant is accused of using. Below is a list of all the defendants, and all the weapons:
DEFENDANTWEAPON
ALAM, Zachary JordanHelmet
ALBERTS, Christopher MichaelHandgun (Alberts was arrested after the riot was over, at 7:25 p.m., on a street near the Capitol and was accused of having a firearm.)
BALLARD, Thomas JohnPolice baton
BARNETT, RichardStun gun, walking stick
BARNHART, Logan JamesBaton, flagpole, crutch
BLACK, Joshua MatthewKnife
BLAIR, David AlanFlagpole, knife
BROCKHOFF, Nicholas JamesFire extinguisher
BYERLY, Alan WilliamTaser
CALDWELL, Daniel RayPepper or mace spray
CAPUCCIO, StevenBaton
CHRESTMAN, WilliamAx handle
COFFEE, Luke RussellCrutch
COFFMAN, Lonnie LeroyMultiple firearms (Coffman is not charged with being on Capitol grounds; allegedly had two guns on his person, plus firearms in his truck parked on 1st Street SE in Washington D.C.)
COPELAND, Landon KennethMetal fence
CUA, Bruno JosephBaton
DEMPSEY, David NicholasCrutch, metal pole, "lacrimal spray," and "club-like object"
EISENHART, Lisa MarieTaser
FAIRLAMB, Scott KevinBaton
FOY, Michael JosephHockey stick
GIESWEIN, RobertBaseball bat, "aerosol irritant spray"
GOSSJANKOWSKI, VitaliTaser
HARKRIDER, Alex KirkTomahawk ax
IBRAHIM, Mark SamiFirearm
JACKSON, EmanuelMetal baseball bat
JAMES, AaronShield
JENKINS, Shane LeedonTomahawk ax, flagpole, desk drawer, and "stick-like objects"
JENSEN, Douglas AustinKnife
JOHNSON, Paul RussellMetal crowd control barrier
JONES, Chad BarrettFlagpole
JUDD, David LeeFirecracker
KHATER, Julian ElieChemical spray (Accused of attacking Officer Brian Sicknick)
KLEIN, Federico GuillermoShield
KRAMER, Philip EdwardSnowboarding helmet, walking cane, Master Lock, climbing rope
LANG, Edward JacobBat, shield
LANGUERAND, NicholasTraffic barrier, "stick-like objects"
LAZAR, SamuelChemical irritant
MCABEE, Ronald ColtonBaton, flagpole, crutch, and "reinforced gloves"
MCCAUGHEY, Patrick E. IIIShield
MCGREW, James BurtonPole
MCHUGH, Sean MichaelBear spray, "metal sign"
MCKELLOP, JeffreyFlagpole
MEREDITH, Cleveland Grover Jr.Firearms (Meredith arrived in Washington after the riot was over but was charged with having three guns in his possession.)
MELLIS, Jonathan GennaroStick
MILLER, Matthew RyanFire extinguisher
MINK, Jorden RobertBaseball bat
MUNAFO, Jonathan JoshuaFlagpole
MUNCHEL, EricTaser
NEEFE, MarshallWooden club, "metal sign frame"
NICHOLS, Ryan TaylorCrowbar, pepper spray
OWENS, Grady DouglasSkateboard
PADILLA, Joseph LinoFlagpole, "large metal sign"
PALMER, Robert ScottFire extinguisher, "stick-like object"
PERKINS, Michael StevenFlagpole
POLLOCK, Jonathan DanielFlagpole, riot shield
PONDER, Mark K.Pole
POWELL, Rachel MarieIce ax, "large wooden pole"
QUAGLIN, Christopher JosephShield, pepper spray
RANDOLPH, Stephen ChaseMetal crowd control barrier
REFFITT, Guy WesleyHandgun
RODRIGUEZ, DanielFlagpole, "electroshock weapon"
RODRIGUEZ, Edward FranciscoChemical irritant
SABOL, JeffreyBaton, flagpole, crutch
SAMSEL, Ryan StephenMetal crowd control barrier
SANFORD, RobertFire extinguisher
SCHAFFER, JonBear spray
SCHWARTZ, Peter J.Pepper spray
SILLS, Geoffrey WilliamBaton
SMITH, Charles BradfordKnife
STAGER, Peter FrancisBaton, flagpole, crutch
STEVENS, Tristan ChandlerShield
SULLIVAN, John EarleKnife
TAAKE, Andrew QuentinPepper spray, metal whip
TANIOS, George PierreChemical spray (Accused of attacking Officer Brian Sicknick)
TAYLOR, RussellKnife
THOMPSON, DevlynBaton
WATSON, WilliamPepper spray
WEBSTER, ThomasFlagpole
WESTBURY, IsaacShield
WHITTON, Jack WadeBaton, flagpole, crutch
WILSON, Duke EdwardPipe
WORRELL, Christopher JohnPepper spray

'Armed insurrection': What weapons did the Capitol rioters carry?

starting at 1:40, there's radio communications coming from security/secret service spotting & describing individual flying monkeys that were armed.

You know how there's someday gonna be the last Holocaust survivor, the last known living Shaker, etc?

Someday like 100 years from now, they'll be some mad unhappy liberal in some care home somewhere still randomly screeching out "Trump! Russia! Mueller!"

And then maybe it will be over.

His staff was pleading with him. His family was pleading with him. His allies in the Capitol were pleading with him. His allies in the media were pleading with him.

That's a fact.

And what did he do? He CHOSE NOT TO ACT.

Why? Because his misguided rubes were doing what he wanted them to do. He was mad he couldn't be there to play the conquering hero, in his fucked up mind.

His staff was pleading with him. His family was pleading with him. His allies in the Capitol were pleading with him. His allies in the media were pleading with him.

That's a fact.

Why? Because his misguided rubes were doing what he wanted them to do. He was mad he couldn't be there to play the conquering hero, in his fucked up mind.

Wait I thought you all were mad that he took the steering wheel and tried to GO THERE and the SS said no. Now he was supposed to take over and "act" or something?

Or what?

Medicate your TDS

That's a fact.

1658568981850.png

Someday like 100 years from now, they'll be some mad unhappy liberal in some care home somewhere still randomly screeching out "Trump! Russia! Mueller!"

My avatar would demur on the above sentiment.
Rather, we would suggest that 10 years from now folks who voted for Don Trump, who believed him when he said he was the most honest human ever, who believed him when he said a massive fraud stole the election.....well, those folks will be like the 'birthers' for Obama. They'll claim they never believed it. Or the jackasses who said Michelle Obama is a man. Or the folks who believe in QAnon.

They'll all deny it. Duck and cover.

IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Medicate your TDS
TDS......Trump's Duped & Snookered.
The same jackasses who beat the snot out of uniformed police on the steps and in the entryways to the Capitol on J6?

Yupper, exactly. The HoneyBooBoo demographic, the celebrity-groupie cohort.

All the same.

It's sad. Really.

My avatar would demur on the above sentiment.
Rather, we would suggest that 10 years from now folks who voted for Don Trump, who believed him when he said he was the most honest human ever, who believed him when he said a massive fraud stole the election.....well, those folks will be like the 'birthers' for Obama. They'll claim they never believed it. Or the jackasses who said Michelle Obama is a man. Or the folks who believe in QAnon.

They'll all deny it. Duck and cover.

IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TDS......Trump's Duped & Snookered.
The same jackasses who beat the snot out of uniformed police on the steps and in the entryways to the Capitol on J6?

Yupper, exactly. The HoneyBooBoo demographic, the celebrity-groupie cohort.

All the same.

It's sad. Really.

I wouldn't protest too much. Yours is the contingent to believed every single one of the Covid lies, and unlike Obama's very opaque past, the dubious election numbers and etc--the Covid lies are unraveling before our very eyes.

Your liars are blatant and copious. Everyone can see it and knows it.

Settle down, poster Sue. It's Saturday morning.
Peace can come to your little life if you allow it to enter.
This grievance-think that has absorbed you is making you unhappy.

Peace ✌️

Thanks for your concern, but I am exceedingly blessed and I do not forget it. It may be a little life, but full of love and good things.

You know how there's someday gonna be the last Holocaust survivor, the last known living Shaker, etc?

And then maybe it will be over.

And in the next room, you are going to find the last Rumpster screeching "TDS, MAGA, Stolen"

I wonder why none of the Democrats ever begged the Negroes and ANTIFA assholes to stop the six months of rioting, looting, murdering and destruction?

Forum List

Back