Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, we get it.
You share your thoughtful insights about the hearings to the entire forum frequently and prolifically.

Yet, you never watch them.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.
I look at data and the the bullet points and think seek reality. You don't live in Reality. The Reality is that the DOD repeatedly asked the Capital Police do you want the National Guard...........they refused .........Then you blame Trump because the Capital police under Pelosi's watch REFUSED TROOPS.

Then you call a BS witness to say Trump attacked the Secret Service and LUNGED at steering wheel that the Secret Service denies...........and even if true......It BREAKS NO LAW.

Enjoy the show.

dnc-hiring-method.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK.
And I could be persuaded that your problem is your never-ending fantagasm that you are gonna catch Bugs Bunny.

ps.....a clue to the clueful: Look, Elmer, go watch Wiley Coyote vs the Road Runner.
You are caught it the same sad trap Wiley is.....'ineffectiveness'.

You should be better than that.
I really don't give a fuck about you snowflake

I work for a living Moonbat. I do not watch SITCOMS.

These hearings are a joke. They have no real audience, and are full of BS Hearsay evidence. We've seen this before.

It's a freaking joke.

ummmm.... there's a thing called the interwebs, where you can watch them in their entirety at your CONvenience.

you:
straws.gif

ummmm.... there's a thing called the interwebs, where you can watch them in their entirety at your CONvenience.

you:View attachment 667812
Why da fuck would I do that? 2 Impeachments and your party LYING IT'S ASS OFF............You have ZERO CREDITABILITY AT ALL.

Hell they can't get any ratings for this nonsense...............And approval rating for Congress is in the single digits.

But I guess you don't see it as the TDS has broken you................poor thing.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

But hours went by before trump did anything.
How’d your CNN exclusive story turn out?

1657385663087.gif

Why da fuck would I do that?

why does donny love the poorly educated long time?

2 Impeachments and your party LYING IT'S ASS OFF

not ' my' party. i don't have a party. just 'cause you are a partison stooge - you ASSume everybody must be? lol ... silly you.

lie? uh-huh ... soooooooo when pat cipollone was the WH lawyer who defended donny when he was impeached - he did a fine bang up job, riiiiight? but when he sat down for 8 HOURS with the committee - then he was lying, riiiiiight?

lol ...

............You have ZERO CREDITABILITY AT ALL.

oh dear - seems as of RIGHT NOW - some 60% of americans think yer chosen one oughta be sent up. & we have at least 2 more hearings with yet MORE video to see.

oh dear.

Hell they can't get any ratings for this nonsense...............

what world are you living in? even FOX relented, after the 1st hearing & started airing them, 'cause they knew their audience was going to other networks. it will be interesting to see if they air it on thursday night during their pundits' shows - or go commercial free AGAIN, 'cause they don't wanna lose 'em yet again.

And approval rating for Congress is in the single digits.

as a general CONsensus? absolutely, & with good reason.

but not with the hearings. tutt tutt, they are getting thru to critical thinking bipeds.

But I guess you don't see it as the TDS has broken you................poor thing.

special.gif

How’d your CNN exclusive story turn out?

View attachment 668148
This Just In!

Why da fuck would I do that? 2 Impeachments and your party LYING IT'S ASS OFF............You have ZERO CREDITABILITY AT ALL.

Hell they can't get any ratings for this nonsense...............And approval rating for Congress is in the single digits.

Update!

why does donny love the poorly educated long time?

not ' my' party. i don't have a party. just 'cause you are a partison stooge - you ASSume everybody must be? lol ... silly you.

lie? uh-huh ... soooooooo when pat cipollone was the WH lawyer who defended donny when he was impeached - he did a fine bang up job, riiiiight? but when he sat down for 8 HOURS with the committee - then he was lying, riiiiiight?

lol ...

oh dear - seems as of RIGHT NOW - some 60% of americans think yer chosen one oughta be sent up. & we have at least 2 more hearings with yet MORE video to see.

oh dear.

what world are you living in? even FOX relented, after the 1st hearing & started airing them, 'cause they knew their audience was going to other networks. it will be interesting to see if they air it on thursday night during their pundits' shows - or go commercial free AGAIN, 'cause they don't wanna lose 'em yet again.

as a general CONsensus? absolutely, & with good reason.

but not with the hearings. tutt tutt, they are getting thru to critical thinking bipeds.

View attachment 668151
Come November if you haven't found another way to cheat you are gonna get your asses handed to you. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back