Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

No, I didn't lie. Looking back you jumped into a conversation I was having with the other Dimtard who was lying. I simply got you two Dimtard liars confused.

But glad to have you admit her testimony is hearsay.

LOL

So your excuse is that you're an idiot, not a liar?

:lmao:

Criminal intent proven beyond a reasonable doubt

Frame of mind

Intent

Corrobborating witness testimony

Actions
Let us know when any of the above are offered and proven
Also, on any given day of 2,000 people there will be those who are armed

Last edited:
You're here to show that you don't have a shred of intellectual honesty, and you find it funny that people still try to convince you.
Given that the people conducting this hearing have no intellectual honesty of their own, I am not obliged to employ any of my own. Congress as a body politic have no credibility with me whatsoever.

Thanks.

You seem to lack knowledge.
Nope. That would be you. When someone testifies under oath that someone else told them something, that is the very definition of hearsay.

Sorry you are too stupid to figure that out.

Nope, that's what I read you say. You couldn't tell two posters apart. That reveals to me you're an idiot.
Nope, that's what I read you say.

Then you have a reading comprehension problem.

Nope. That would be you. When someone testifies under oath that someone else told them something, that is the very definition of hearsay.

Sorry you are too stupid to figure that out.
Hey if that's what you think then you be you!

So Im no expert on this but doesnt the President ride in the back of the limo? Was he diving over the seat to grab the steering wheel? I would guess there's some sort of divider in there as well isnt there? I dont ride around in limo's ever but I remember from years ago that it wouldnt be super easy to get into the front of the limo from the back, I cant imagine it's easier in the Presidential Limo. But lets say he did. So.

Nope, that's what I read you say.

Then you have a reading comprehension problem.

LOL

Nope. Two different posters, with two different avatars, with two different names, talking about two different things; and you confessed you couldn't tell us apart. It takes an idiot to make a mistake like that.

So Im no expert on this but doesnt the President ride in the back of the limo? Was he diving over the seat to grab the steering wheel? I would guess there's some sort of divider in there as well isnt there? I dont ride around in limo's ever but I remember from years ago that it wouldnt be super easy to get into the front of the limo from the back, I cant imagine it's easier in the Presidential Limo. But lets say he did. So.

Where the glass divider would normally be in a typical limo, The Beast has a shotgun case instead.

LOL

Nope. Two different posters, with two different avatars, with two different names, talking about two different things; and you confessed you couldn't tell us apart. It takes an idiot to make a mistake like that.
Like I said, you jumped into the middle of our exchange. Most of you single digit IQ Dimtards are hard to distinguish since you all share half a brain.

Forum List

Back