Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

So how would he get to the front

What was he riding in? Wouldn’t he be in the back regardless?

If the story is even true, he was just in an SUV. All he would have to do is reach for the steering wheel. Even if it was a limo, with the divider down, he could still reach for it. Personally, that story sounded sensationalized to me. I hope we get to hear from the two guys who were up front for clarification.

Seems scheduled pretty sudden… apparently the Jan 6 Committee is excited to present something to your open minds. I bet it’s a pretty big bombshell… any takers?

January 6 committee adds new hearing for Tuesday - CNNPolitics
1656458080637.png

Trump, The Eye of Sauron knows all! Even what everyone has inside their cars!!!!

1656458202082.gif

I just finished the full testimony. OMG. Worse than anyone thought. Trump planned and wanted to storm the castle.

The right wingers are crying about whether or not Trump can reach a steering wheel instead of addressing the mountain of evidence and whether Trump is trying to intimidate witnesses.
Given that she lied about Trump attacking the occupants of the vehicle he was in, nothing else she said should hold weight anymore, unless your goal isn't to get to the truth, but to get at someone.

I just finished the full testimony. OMG. Worse than anyone thought. Trump planned and wanted to storm the castle.

The right wingers are crying about whether or not Trump can reach a steering wheel instead of addressing the mountain of evidence and whether Trump is trying to intimidate witnesses.
“My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Trump grab the steering wheel. I guess it’s pretty serious.”

“My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Trump grab the steering wheel. I guess it’s pretty serious.”
Nah, the serious part was inciting an insurrection.

And sending forged electors to the National Archives is a serious crime.

Lots of more serious stuff to talk about.

No, just more evidence you're an idiot. As though the forum even needs more evidence.

A lie is telling something the liar knows to be false.

She testified, “I looked at Tony, and he said, ‘Did you f—ing hear what happened in the Beast? He proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the Beast, he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off the record movement to the Capitol was still possible or likely to happen and that Bobby had more information.”

So let's see your proof that Tony didn't tell her what happened in the Beast when Trump got in....
Show us YOUR proof she didn't know what she said was a lie.

See how that works when you are dealing with hearsay?

Now comes the ad hominem and psychoanalysis. I've watched hearings like these before. I know the behavior of those directing them are essentially the same. Thus I could easily assume this one was hardly any different than the ones before.
You have watched nome of these hearings and have no idea what has transpired.

You are shielding yourself from them.

Sad.

I was firmly against the unlawful riot when it went down. They were idiots.
9-11? WTF does that have to do with this?
Gotcha.

And you blame a public official for not stopping them.

Have you thought that maybe that public official should be Trump?

Forum List

Back