Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Okay, so now there are two reporters from two different outlets are reporting the same thing. There are a lot of you who should be ashamed of yourselves right now for actually taking this testimony seriously.

Gotcha.

And you blame a public official for not stopping them.

Have you thought that maybe that public official should be Trump?
Trump offered and the offer was rejected. Being that Pelosi was the Sergeant at Arm's boss,
I'm sure she was aware of it. Even after she was warned of the possibility of a riot.
Trump didn't have the authority to order the troops.
The proper questions will never be asked, and Trump won't be brought up on any
charges. If he did, then the tough questions will be asked, and nobody from your tent
wants them answered.

Last edited:
AG Garland:
“I am watching, and I will be watching all the hearings, although I may not be able to watch all of it live,” he said. “And I can assure you that the Jan. 6 prosecutors are watching all the hearings.”

The above, by poster g5000, bears repeating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"....ability to cross-examine these witnesses were stricken from the committee almost immediately, Jim Jordan, for example."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that suggestion of poster Kormac is one of the more intriguing ideas presented here.

I'm thinking a movie scene.
To wit: So, we have Jim Jordan on the Committee, and he is a subpoenaed witness to what Trump, Giuiliani, Meadows communicated about the "Vote Fraud", about 'January 6th'.

Accordingly, he sits on the dias and 'cross-examines' Ms Hutchinson. Then, he promptly leaves that perch and goes to sit at the witness table and answer questions from the Committee, including 'cross examination' questions.

That scene is ripe for Saturday Night Live.
I mean Kormac suggest we have our suspects sit on the court bench to judge whether they should even be suspects.
What could wrong?

I love bar.

The above, by poster g5000, bears repeating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that suggestion of poster Kormac is one of the more intriguing ideas presented here.

I'm thinking a movie scene.
To wit: So, we have Jim Jordan on the Committee, and he is a subpoenaed witness to what Trump, Giuiliani, Meadows communicated about the "Vote Fraud", about 'January 6th'.

Accordingly, he sits on the dias and 'cross-examines' Ms Hutchinson. Then, he promptly leaves that perch and goes to sit at the witness table and answer questions from the Committee, including 'cross examination' questions.

That scene is ripe for Saturday Night Live.
I mean Kormac suggest we have our suspects sit on the court bench to judge whether they should even be suspects.
What could wrong?

I love bar.
You have such a childish view on how fairness works in civilized society. So childish.

Okay, so now there are two reporters from two different outlets are reporting the same thing. There are a lot of you who should be ashamed of yourselves right now for actually taking this testimony seriously.

Was this "witness" hand picked by Adumb Schifferbrains? :laughing0301:

Trump wasn’t in the Beast, he was in an SUV, and this pic shows you can reach the driver from the back seat.

85C322E1-1BA3-4567-B572-AD4EE17CCDEF.png

Forum List

Back