Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

But wait...you said unchallenged testimony is never credible.

Clearly that's horse shit. Grand Jury testimony is unchallenged
This is a congressional hearing. The objective is to find the truth. The congress can not indict. They have no such authority.

They can not find the truth if they don't seek the truth. In order to find the truth everything must be examined. Not just one side.

The left is capable of walking, talking and chewing gum at the same time. They can investigate Donald Trump AND deal with the fallout of Roe being overturned. Unlike Donald Trump who can barely focus on one topic at a time.
There is no fallout from Roe vs Wade being overturned. The issue simply falls to each state.

She said he grabbed the wheel.
She said she was told he grabbed the wheel.
It's a noteworthy difference.
Please note it.
--------------------------------------------
Any testimony which doesn't face scrutiny through cross examination is not credible
That is silly on the face of it. There are all kinds of testimony ---under oath ---where a cross is not applied. Hell, I've given testimony under oath before government or judicial bodies many many times and not been cross examined. I have also given under oath testimony and was cross examined. In either and all cases I told the truth as I knew it.
"Under oath" is a pretty determinant factor the poster should consider. Testimony under oath carries the burden of perjury if one is found to be lying. That is not insignificant.

The country is in chaos now.
That is a sad confession.
We hope you can build a better life than you have to date in the country of your choosing.
In my own country, the United States, life is good. It is prosperous. It is healthier than ever. The air and water cleaner. Jobs are plentiful. Wages rising. Housing starts have been strong. Residential real estate values increasing significantly --- indicating people have access to money to buy their first, or upgrade to a nicer home.

So, for whatever country you live in, and if it is in chaos, well, we hope it improves for you. And that you can have a better life for you and your family. Regardless which new country you move to.

Good luck.

She said he grabbed the wheel. Have you seen how far a six foot man would have to leap to cover the 10ft or so to grap the steering wheel in a limo? Not to mention, does the driver have full access to the president? Without a partition?
:lol:

It's certainly hard to imagine trump being able to do that!!! :rofl:

She said she was told he grabbed the wheel.
It's a noteworthy difference.
Please note it.
--------------------------------------------

That is silly on the face of it. There are all kinds of testimony ---under oath ---where a cross is not applied. Hell, I've given testimony under oath before government or judicial bodies many many times and not been cross examined. I have also given under oath testimony and was cross examined. In either and all cases I told the truth as I knew it.
"Under oath" is a pretty determinant factor the poster should consider. Testimony under oath carries the burden of perjury if one is found to be lying. That is not insignificant.

That is a sad confession.
We hope you can build a better life than you have to date in the country of your choosing.
In my own country, the United States, life is good. It is prosperous. It is healthier than ever. The air and water cleaner. Jobs are plentiful. Wages rising. Housing starts have been strong. Residential real estate values increasing significantly --- indicating people have access to money to buy their first, or upgrade to a nicer home.

So, for whatever country you live in, and if it is in chaos, well, we hope it improves for you. And that you can have a better life for you and your family. Regardless which new country you move to.

Good luck.
One of the problems now is we have too many partisan hacks who can't view current events from an objective point of view . They view everything subjectively. The other big problem is they don't know it, or they deny it.

One of the problems now is we have too many partisan hacks who can't view current events from an objective point of view . They view everything subjectively. The other big problem is they don't know it, or they deny it.
You mean like YOU?

No. Step outside the bubble.
You stupid mother fucker. You started this bomb shell thread and look what the hell happened. You and the rest of your party all look like fucking retards. Your bombshell didn’t last a full afternoon. What did last is how gullible and ignorant you people are. And you keep doing this shit. You never learn.

Well, didn't she say that the SS guy was on the couch when she was given the secondhand account? And he never spoke up, to confirm or deny the story she was told, at the time by the other guy there....though she said the SS guy seemed disheveled in her observation of him....??

She said he grabbed the wheel. Have you seen how far a six foot man would have to leap to cover the 10ft or so to grap the steering wheel in a limo? Not to mention, does the driver have full access to the president? Without a partition?
That sounds like a tall tale.

1656479087496.png

She speaks far too deliberatively and haltingly. This appears to be thoughtful but I think it’s something else.

Forum List

Back