Thank God For Jury Trials

I remember that. Good for him.
I think all child molesters should die anyway and if the parents get to take them out it just saves tax payer money

A few years back a dad killed one walking through an airport. He got off.

I remember this one, as it was caught by a news network following the accused, I still recall the look of the dad's face as he was pretending to be on the phone and then stepped away and fired his gun. I'm not sure if I recall correctly or not, but it was his baseball coach who molested him, and a jury acquitted him. I'm sure I saw it on A&E, maybe American Justice or something.

Obviously abuse of a child is disgusting, I was molested by a teacher when I was in grade 4 (as were others in my class by this same teacher). Would I want him killed? Even as an adult I say no, as much as it impacted my life and others. I wanted him to be sent to prison and pay a steep price in life...however he didn't, and this was against multiple kids.

What is astonishing about this, is we were going to go to court regarding the issue when he plead guilty, even had a mock trial in class by the new teacher to prepare us for the possibility of trial (God bless her for making us feel comfortable about the process as we were all just kids). When he plead guilty his license was revoked in Ontario, however; and this will shock any American, this pos went back to Prince Edward Island, his home province, and was allowed to teach again there!! Can you imagine that in a thousand years?!

Canada is backwards on so many issues...I could go on for hours educating Americans, we are the antithesis of America as far as I am concerned. I have many reasons to feel this way, and I need not lie or exaggerate.

Forum List

Back