Thank God we have LEADERS like Army Corp Chief Lt Gen Todd Semonite!

The OP thanks God.

His pastor, no doubt, is proud of him.
The OP thanks God.

His pastor, no doubt, is proud of him.
Speaking of God, wait till we see what happens on Easter Sunday.

That is THE best Drumpf imitation I've ever seen!
"Jesus was Jewish so his full name might have been Christowitz"
:lmao:

Our know-nothing POTUS should just STFU and let "can do" experts like this do the talking.

This dumbass should be stripped of his rank and kicked out of the military if he is still on active duty....this is blatant insubordination.....not even to mention Dr. Fauci says
Trump bases all his decisons on the science of this thing.

I'd add to these what to do quick...........Ionizers......ones that kill germs and microbes......can be put into these rooms to filter the air................Humidifiers limit the spread as well.

I posted data on that on threads already.

Donnie needs "experts" such as yourself on Lil Jared's Task Force. Chop Chop!! :D

LOL...pre arranged links to Fact Check, Snopes, CNN, NPR, Politifact...ect. on this matter are about as helpful and instructive as directions for operating a nuclear accelerator for a cat.

I'd add to these what to do quick...........Ionizers......ones that kill germs and microbes......can be put into these rooms to filter the air................Humidifiers limit the spread as well.

I posted data on that on threads already.

Donnie needs "experts" such as yourself on Lil Jared's Task Force. Chop Chop!! :D
I've posted data............What I posted works..............You would get respect on threads if it wasn't always TDS BS.

You troll a specific way................it goes I HATE TRUMP.......but the interview was good information even being on Maddow........leftist as hell...................The interview wasn't leftist......it was actually a good interview.......

The guy gave a quick no BS answer to what they plan to do..........Guy is pretty good.........Your typical TDS can go to hell.

Our know-nothing POTUS should just STFU and let "can do" experts like this do the talking.

This dumbass should be stripped of his rank and kicked out of the military if he is still on active duty....this is blatant insubordination.....not even to mention Dr. Fauci says

Nope..............he did quite well........his information was useful..........he didn't backstab anyone.......

Was Very good.......I don't like Maddow.........not at all ....but this interview ......was spot on good.

Well surprise surprise! Who knew there were Obama-loving Trump-hating liberal Democrats in the U.S. Army too?

No bias there, is there?

"President Obama has signed and forwarded to the Senate the nomination of Major General Todd Semonite to be the 54th Chief of Engineers. The nomination will shortly appear on the Senate’s website. The hope is that MG Semonite will be confirmed before Lieutenant General Tom Bostick (the 53rd Chief of Engineers) plans to leave the position in May..."

New Chief of Engineers Nominated by President Obama | The Levee Was Dry

Well surprise surprise! Who knew there were Obama-loving Trump-hating liberal Democrats in the U.S. Army too?

No bias there, is there?

"President Obama has signed and forwarded to the Senate the nomination of Major General Todd Semonite to be the 54th Chief of Engineers. The nomination will shortly appear on the Senate’s website. The hope is that MG Semonite will be confirmed before Lieutenant General Tom Bostick (the 53rd Chief of Engineers) plans to leave the position in May..."

Who cares who nominated the Lt General? But as long as you bring it up, Obama surrounded himself with competent people.
Your Dear Leader at one time had a few competent people in his inner circle. They're all gone now. Sad :(

No bias there, is there?

Watch the video again........This guy didn't say anything wrong......go to 8:45

Vice President Pence has said this very very clear...........will use normal FEMA processes.....

Nope..............he did quite well........his information was useful..........he didn't backstab anyone.......

Was Very good.......I don't like Maddow.........not at all ....but this interview ......was spot on good.

I apologize for my earlier comments. Perhaps you are an expert - I've no idea. But kudos for the props on Gen Seminite!

I apologize for my earlier comments. Perhaps you are an expert - I've no idea. But kudos for the props on Gen Seminite!

I'm no expert but understand the concept very well........Negative and Positive air flow isn't that dang hard...Not really.........It is used in Fire Fighting and Damage control.........shutting down ventilation and starving a fire is part of that.............Not to mention smoke fills up everything and you can't see a thing.

CBR entry and so on is also part of that.

Who cares who nominated the Lt General?
You should if you believe your own inflammatory posts.
I'm not sure you even believe your own noxious b.s. however.
But as long as you bring it up, Obama surrounded himself with competent people.
Your Dear Leader at one time had a few competent people in his inner circle. They're all gone now. Sad
So why are you constantly bitching about Trump then? You are like a stupid yard dog barking all day long
for no reason at all.

Who cares who nominated the Lt General?
You should if you believe your own inflammatory posts.
I'm not sure you even believe your own noxious b.s. however.
But as long as you bring it up, Obama surrounded himself with competent people.
Your Dear Leader at one time had a few competent people in his inner circle. They're all gone now. Sad
So why are you constantly bitching about Trump then? You are like a stupid yard dog barking all day long
for no reason at all.

You seem cranky - Is the isolation gettin' to ya Eric?

PRECISELY - The Dithering Dotard isn't a doctor, scientist or engineer. He just plays one on TeeVee.
Were you crapping in your diapers in consternation because Obama was not a doctor, engineer or scientist
leading the nation during the swine flu years when nearly 12, 500 Americans died?

We don't elect presidents based on how well they save the nation during these intermittent times of disease.
Obama did a shitty job in retrospect.

But I get it...you are a partisan moron who obsessively attacks the president.
You are a butt chaffed no one who has never adjusted to a president you don't like and are starting to realize Trump will remain in office for a second term.

Change your diapers and get over it. It will be a long four years for mentally unstable clowns like you.
love aint a partisan he is a independent,just ask him he will tell you...

No bias there, is there?

Who cares who nominated the Lt General? But as long as you bring it up, Obama surrounded himself with competent people.
Your Dear Leader at one time had a few competent people in his inner circle. They're all gone now. Sad :(

Obama surrounded himself with competent people.
thats a matter of opinion,not everyone around him was competent.....

PRECISELY - The Dithering Dotard isn't a doctor, scientist or engineer. He just plays one on TeeVee.
Were you crapping in your diapers in consternation because Obama was not a doctor, engineer or scientist
leading the nation during the swine flu years when nearly 12, 500 Americans died?

We don't elect presidents based on how well they save the nation during these intermittent times of disease.

You are a butt chaffed no one who has never adjusted to a president you don't like and are starting to realize Trump will remain in office for a second term.

Change your diapers and get over it. It will be a long four years for mentally unstable clowns like you.

Were you aware that two out three Independents don't like President Rump?
Happy however that you and your pal Eric are TOTALLY a non-partisan! :D

Were you aware that two out three Independents don't like President Rump?
Happy however that you and your pal Eric are TOTALLY a non-partisan! :D
you are about as nonpartisan as your buddy dean was....remember people are independent because they have problems with both parties...you only seem to have problems with one party....

No bias there, is there?

Watch the video again........This guy didn't say anything wrong......go to 8:45

Vice President Pence has said this very very clear...........will use normal FEMA processes.....

I saw nothing in the video that had anything to do with President Trump, contrary to what the OP implied. Semonite stated that it was up to the individual Governors to decide if they wanted to bring in the Corps of Engineers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back