"Thank God you can't wrap your head around Liberal ideologies"

I ask what defines right and wrong an both you Yahoo's give it the run around with personal attacks... would you like to try again?

Your refusal or inability to distinguish between right and wrong is on you. Of course, blaming others for one's own deficiencies is a typical LIbEral trait.
At least I can give a straight answer to a simple question. Something you seem unable to do.

I'd start by teaching her this, since it's prolly where such uninformed ideas come from

I agree.

It is prolly this or prolly that, but one thing is for certain, how can you teach anything to others when you cannot even read what you yourself write?!

I can read everything I write. Your post makes no sense. :cuckoo:

Say, given your handle, what do you think of my post 3?
---- can you read it?

Huh? What? Speak English. Make some sense. Just try. Can you read this? Testing One Two. Get a handle on your thoughts.

I've been talking lots of politics with my 14 year old daughter lately as she has taken a grand interest. She asks a ton of questions.
The other day she says: (among other things)
"Dad, why do Liberals believe they should have a right to other people's hard earned money?"
"Why would they believe a man should be able to share a restroom or locker room with girls?"
I just look at her, smile and say; thank God you can't understand it.
11036705_1118199554874333_6213115607542312233_n.jpg

Your refusal or inability to distinguish between right and wrong is on you. Of course, blaming others for one's own deficiencies is a typical LIbEral trait.
At least I can give a straight answer to a simple question. Something you seem unable to do.

If you are unable to distinguish right from wrong, then there is no answer that anyone can give that will help you.

I do not know that there is any effective treatment for sociopathy, but if there is, I am certainly not qualified to administer it.

I've been talking lots of politics with my 14 year old daughter lately as she has taken a grand interest. She asks a ton of questions.
"Dad, why do Liberals believe they should have a right to other people's hard earned money?"
"Why would they believe a man should be able to share a restroom or locker room with girls?"
11036705_1118199554874333_6213115607542312233_n.jpg

Very good, Franco! It is exactly your brand of elitist snobbery, that cost you the election.

Boys have penises girls have vaginas. Pretty simple. People of both sexes identify as male and people of both sexes identify as female and people of both sexes identify as god knows what... I don't really give a shit. No laws are being broken, there is nothing immoral going on. If they break laws then arrest them. If not, then just mind your own fucking business
It used to be against the law for men to go into women's bathrooms. now it isn't. We can't arrest them.

If you are unable to distinguish right from wrong, then there is no answer that anyone can give that will help you.

I do not know that there is any effective treatment for sociopathy, but if there is, I am certainly not qualified to administer it.
I'm perfectly fine with how I determine right and wrong. I have a moral code that I stick to and it is very simple. I'm happy to explain it to you if you ever get around to answering my question

Boys have penises girls have vaginas. Pretty simple. People of both sexes identify as male and people of both sexes identify as female and people of both sexes identify as god knows what... I don't really give a shit. No laws are being broken, there is nothing immoral going on. If they break laws then arrest them. If not, then just mind your own fucking business
It used to be against the law for men to go into women's bathrooms. now it isn't. We can't arrest them.
I'm really sorry about that, I hope you're not losing sleep.

Plenty of wives and daughters are losing sleep.

In the past, Slade3200 has openly admitted that he had no problem with creepy male perverts following his daughter into a ladies' restroom,locker room, or similar facility. He would not even defend his own daughter against this filth. What kind of a man wouldn't protect his own daughter?

In the past, Slade3200 has openly admitted that he had no problem with creepy male perverts following his daughter into a ladies' restroom,locker room, or similar facility. He would not even defend his own daughter against this filth. What kind of a man wouldn't protect his own daughter?
A leftist would. That's what kind of man would do it. Part of the reason Dukakis lost the election to Bush is when he said he wouldn't support the death penalty for a man who raped and murdered his own wife.

There have been absolutely no problems with the poor little fellas/gals, dupes.

Last edited:
A leftist would. That's what kind of man would do it. Part of the reason Dukakis lost the election to Bush is when he said he wouldn't support the death penalty for a man who raped and murdered his own wife.

Proof, once again, that modern LIbEralism has degenerated into a mental- and moral disease.

You should teach her what "Liberal" actually means, so she doesn't come up with uninformed questions like that.

I'd start by teaching her this, since it's prolly where such uninformed ideas come from:

all_lies.jpeg

After all --- you don't want her hanging out with bad influences, one assumes. So why invite one into your house, let alone PAY for it?
Unfortunately there are no classical liberals left in US politics. All the younger generation hear today is that certain groups should be compensated in some way for perceived victimization.

Plenty of wives and daughters are losing sleep.
Perhaps we should stop scaring them then

I dont have a daughter you dumbass and I never said I had no problem with a creepy male pervert going into the ladies room. I challenge you to quote me saying that. You can't

And for the record I have a problem with creepy male perverts going into both the ladies room and the men's room

You should teach her what "Liberal" actually means, so she doesn't come up with uninformed questions like that.

I'd start by teaching her this, since it's prolly where such uninformed ideas come from:

all_lies.jpeg

After all --- you don't want her hanging out with bad influences, one assumes. So why invite one into your house, let alone PAY for it?
Unfortunately there are no classical liberals left in US politics. All the younger generation hear today is that certain groups should be compensated in some way for perceived victimization.
What? Only in dupe world....

I dont have a daughter you dumbass and I never said I had no problem with a creepy male pervert going into the ladies room. I challenge you to quote me saying that. You can't

And for the record I have a problem with creepy male perverts going into both the ladies room and the men's room

In my post to which you were replying, I included a link to where you said what I just now said that you said.

In my post to which you were replying, I included a link to where you said what I just now said that you said.
There is not one post by me on the page you linked to. Appears that your tech skills are about as sharp as your logic skills

There is not one post by me on the page you linked to. Appears that your tech skills are about as sharp as your logic skills

It's right there, where I linked to it.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?
Yes…

Forum List

Back