thank you Trump for all you've done for America but it's time to pack your bags

Chris Christie? That repulsive kiss up kick down sycophant? Fuck I'd rather have lyin' Ted than that pile of putrid filth.

Last edited:
Agent Orange hasn't done much but hey, the US would save millions every week. The rest of this investigation and the hearings will cost a fortune. We should should send the bill to the trump klan.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Chris Christie? That repulsive kiss up kick down sycophant? Fuck I'd rather have lyin' Ted than that pile of putrid filth.

Chris Christie is smart, Chris Christie is combative like Trump, Chris Christie is tough on teacher's unions, Chris Christie reccomended Chris Wray to be FBI director, Chris Christie should be the next president of the United States.

Chris Christie is smart, Chris Christie is combative like Trump, Chris Christie is tough on teacher's unions, Chris Christie reccomended Chris Wray to be FBI director, Chris Christie should be the next president of the United States.

Chris Christie plays with little cupie dolls wearing his mother's clothes.

Christie was pretty much run of the campaign team by Jared Kushner. He wasn't too pleased that he put his father in jail.

Forum List

Back