Thank you Trump

Protectionist thinks the Constitution allows the kicking out of Islam.

That is the mentality (or lack of it) with which you are interacting, bodecea.

well how can you have a ban on muslims and then allow muslims in the country? I'm sorry, but that form of stupid doesn't register in my brain.
They should NOT be allowed into the country, nor should Islam be here. Period.

No mosques, no Islamic centers, no Korans, no Islam.
I would support an equal ban on all Patriarchal religions.......if it weren't for the 1st Amendment. Can't get around that.
well if it was about religion you might have a point, but since it isn't you don't. It's about terrorism. I guess the fact that not all muslim countries were affected by it, doesn't click in your pea ass.
So...because there are some christer terrorists, we ban people from coming in from those countries that are predominantly christer? Ireland (IRA), Italy (Mafia)?

well how can you have a ban on muslims and then allow muslims in the country? I'm sorry, but that form of stupid doesn't register in my brain.

I would support an equal ban on all Patriarchal religions.......if it weren't for the 1st Amendment. Can't get around that.
well if it was about religion you might have a point, but since it isn't you don't. It's about terrorism. I guess the fact that not all muslim countries were affected by it, doesn't click in your pea ass.
So...because there are some christer terrorists, we ban people from coming in from those countries that are predominantly christer? Ireland (IRA), Italy (Mafia)?
yep. Especially if they threatened american lives.

They did have restrictions on northern ireland and Sicily, its only smart.

Fornputting Iran on the list. Dirty disgusting people, loved and trusted by the left in this country(but only temporary).

Hey look they violated the agreement.......again....

How could we have seen rhis comming?

Iran conducts ballistic missile test, US officials say
We're going come and get you and lock you in a metal cage after the liberals get back in power
Careful..he easily believes such stuff......

Show me the video that caused Paris or Nice?

Protectionist thinks the Constitution allows the kicking out of Islam.

That is the mentality (or lack of it) with which you are interacting, bodecea.
The Constitution (Article 6, Section 2) provides for Islam to have never existed in America. But for the negligence of our ancestors, there never should have been any Islam here to kick out.

The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land.

1. Islam is not a religion.

2. Religions are not supremacist. Islam is.

3. 1st amendment has nothing to do with it, and even if Islam was a religion, it still cannot be supreme over the Constitution (in violation of the Constitution - Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause) Nothing can be supreme over the Constitution. The word "nothing" includes religions.

Forum List

Back