Thank you Trump

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't say there was no ban.
well there is no muslim ban. PERIOD! there is a vetting process enacted for people seeking entry into the US from seven terrorists countries.
Sorry, but no Muslims are allowed for 120 days
so jack, how is that a ban? Still not sure you know what the word means.
Van a Muslim from Iraq obtain a visa to enter the US?
Quite a few were refused entry until sanity prevailed
huh? you said they were banned. did they get in or not?
The ones in Transit with valid Visa's got in, everyone else NO
well why would someone get in without a visa? It is a requirement to gain entry into the US since we've been a nation.
Can a Mulalim from Iraq obtain a Visa right now
yes they can. They must first answer questions and be vetted.
So what about the 120 days, does that mean anything, Ace?

well there is no muslim ban. PERIOD! there is a vetting process enacted for people seeking entry into the US from seven terrorists countries.
huh? you said they were banned. did they get in or not?
well why would someone get in without a visa? It is a requirement to gain entry into the US since we've been a nation.
it's the vetting process genius. You said ban, that isn't a ban, that is a process.

it's the vetting process genius. You said ban, that isn't a ban, that is a process.
Its a ban einstein. There has always been a vetting process for anyone seeking a Visa

Its a ban einstein. There has always been a vetting process for anyone seeking a Visa
well if they are allowed in at the end of the vetting process, how is it a ban? you still haven't answered that. Do you know what ban means?

well if they are allowed in at the end of the vetting process, how is it a ban? you still haven't answered that. Do you know what ban means?
120 days is a ban, plain and simple no matter how hard you attempt to spin it.

Fornputting Iran on the list. Dirty disgusting people, loved and trusted by the left in this country(but only temporary).

Hey look they violated the agreement.......again....

How could we have seen rhis comming?

Iran conducts ballistic missile test, US officials say
We're going come and get you and lock you in a metal cage after the liberals get back in power
You wont get back into power if we reduce immigration......have a nice day!
You guys are crazy. Immigrants are leaving the U.S. more than they are arriving and Mexican immigration is shrinking each year. I can tell that your fear of immigrants is based on your fear of people who are different than you, and on your irrational fear of terrorism. You suffer from the "Mean World Theory" which is when people see a lot of violence and crime in the media and in turn they develop a false sense of the world around them. A world where dark-skinned people are either going to kill you, steal your job or bum change from you. In reality, it's probably your own friends and family that are doing that to you.

well if they are allowed in than it isn't a ban you fool.

Fornputting Iran on the list. Dirty disgusting people, loved and trusted by the left in this country(but only temporary).

Hey look they violated the agreement.......again....

How could we have seen rhis comming?

Iran conducts ballistic missile test, US officials say
We're going come and get you and lock you in a metal cage after the liberals get back in power
You wont get back into power if we reduce immigration......have a nice day!
You guys are crazy. Immigrants are leaving the U.S. more than they are arriving and Mexican immigration is shrinking each year. I can tell that your fear of immigrants is based on your fear of people who are different than you, and on your irrational fear of terrorism. You suffer from the "Mean World Theory" which is when people see a lot of violence and crime in the media and in turn they develop a false sense of the world around them. A world where dark-skinned people are either going to kill you, steal your job or bum change from you. In reality, it's probably your own friends and family that are doing that to you.
well I'm a US citizen and my obligations and loyalties go to the US. you?

so a 120 day ban isn't a ban in your mind?

Well ban to most people means permanent unlees you have the 120 day qualifier in it.....because that makes a difference, its just a few months while we fix the process.

well it isn't a ban if they will be allowed in. And the vetting process is what is done in that timeframe which is what is done to folks who wish to enter the US. So, you still haven't defined ban for me.

Well ban to most people means permanent unlees you have the 120 day qualifier in it.....because that makes a difference, its just a few months while we fix the process.
a ban is a ban whether its 10 days or 4 months. Why does the process need to be fixed, it seems to be working just fine

a ban is a ban whether its 10 days or 4 months. Why does the process need to be fixed, it seems to be working just fine
sorry but this is all that will fit here:
giphy.gif

Not if your a 5 year old girl

Then dont have our values, that needs ti change.

And ban length does matter.

A Tragic Case in Idaho Is a Window Into America in the Age of Trump

Thank you, President Trump, for showing the American people how not to do a ban.
I think it is great what he did. Holy crap the muslim love came out of the wood work. Now everyone can actually see how far obummer got at getting the US converted to muslim. The end countries now know it isn't a cake walk to enter my country anymore. I fking loved it. Cry me a river Schumer. What a fake piece of crap that dude is. I don't recall seeing him crying for the victims of any of the killings by radicals in this country. So fake on in pretendland.
"Muslim love"........how about "Constitution love" or "1st Amendment love"?

Thank you, President Trump, for showing the American people how not to do a ban.
I think it is great what he did. Holy crap the muslim love came out of the wood work. Now everyone can actually see how far obummer got at getting the US converted to muslim. The end countries now know it isn't a cake walk to enter my country anymore. I fking loved it. Cry me a river Schumer. What a fake piece of crap that dude is. I don't recall seeing him crying for the victims of any of the killings by radicals in this country. So fake on in pretendland.
nothing in the constitution that he violated. what about 1st amendment love?

well how can you have a ban on muslims and then allow muslims in the country? I'm sorry, but that form of stupid doesn't register in my brain.
They should NOT be allowed into the country, nor should Islam be here. Period.

No mosques, no Islamic centers, no Korans, no Islam.
I would support an equal ban on all Patriarchal religions.......if it weren't for the 1st Amendment. Can't get around that.

well how can you have a ban on muslims and then allow muslims in the country? I'm sorry, but that form of stupid doesn't register in my brain.
They should NOT be allowed into the country, nor should Islam be here. Period.

No mosques, no Islamic centers, no Korans, no Islam.
I would support an equal ban on all Patriarchal religions.......if it weren't for the 1st Amendment. Can't get around that.
well if it was about religion you might have a point, but since it isn't you don't. It's about terrorism. I guess the fact that not all muslim countries were affected by it, doesn't click in your pea ass.

You don't love the 1st Amendment? I sure do.

You don't love the 1st Amendment? I sure do.
I don't know what it has to do here.

Forum List

Back