Thank you Trump

so you're saying no muslims got into the country over the weekend? please tell me you think that, cause then I'm going to tell you that you're a whackadoodle.
I don't think that, didn't say that, and I don't know why you're talking about that. :confused-84:
you said there was a ban on muslims. So, is it you don't know what the word ban means? I don't think you do. otherwise you wouldn't have made that comment. 'no muslims'

Today no Muslims, tomorrow no Jews, Adolph?

ILLOGICAL. Jews don't have a doctrine that espouses mass genocide with a track record of it for 1400 years. Get it, Einstein ?
once you begin a ban on one people or religion, the next one fall into line quickly
what ban? I've asked you before. you still haven't answered.
7 Muslim countries
that is on terrorists. So I'm still waiting on where there is a muslim ban.

once you begin a ban on one people or religion, the next one fall into line quickly
FALSE! One immigration ban has nothing to do with any other. Each ethnicity is an individual scenario, and is related to individual REASONS (ie. the Koran)

Today no Muslims, tomorrow no Jews, Adolph?

ILLOGICAL. Jews don't have a doctrine that espouses mass genocide with a track record of it for 1400 years. Get it, Einstein ?
what ban? I've asked you before. you still haven't answered.
7 Muslim countries
that is on terrorists. So I'm still waiting on where there is a muslim ban.
7 countries

FALSE! One immigration ban has nothing to do with any other. Each ethnicity is an individual scenario, and is related to individual REASONS (ie. the Koran)
False. Each ban is related to each other in form or another. All Trump had to do was to match it closely to that of Carter's.

Trump's low popularity, though, hurts in him this area very badly.

you said there was a ban on muslims. So, is it you don't know what the word ban means? I don't think you do. otherwise you wouldn't have made that comment. 'no muslims'
Where ? post # please.
Thank you, President Trump, for showing the American people how not to do a ban.
Correct. The ban should have included ALL MUSLIMS, from anywhere, + a deportation of most of the ones here now.

Where ? post # please.
Thank you, President Trump, for showing the American people how not to do a ban.
Correct. The ban should have included ALL MUSLIMS, from anywhere, + a deportation of most of the ones here now.
we are still waiting for Trump to deport the Latinos that he promised on day 1

dude you didn't quote that right. That wasn't mine.
You are correct. It was brummelben. Don't know how your name got in it. Sorry about that.
NP
Where ? post # please.
did you forget?
Can a muslim from any of these countries enter the us?
yep

Where ? post # please.
we are still waiting for Trump to deport the Latinos that he promised on day 1
he didn't?

Where ? post # please.
Thereis no ban? Any Muslim from any of these countries can visit the US?
were any refused entry over the weekend?
Quite a few were refused entry until sanity prevailed

Forum List

Back