Thank You Virginia!

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
White Democrat Governor "Coonman", believes in letting babies die even though he is a pediatrician, which is fine with Democrat Virginia, but he likes to wear Blackface too, which is not fine, so White Democrat Attorney General steps in and demands that the White Democrat Governor resign, not because he is a baby killer, but because because he wore Blackface....he demands that the Governor resign, and then it turns out that White Democrat Attorney General likes to wear Blackface too...and so the White Republican Speaker of the House is now demanding the the White Democrat Attorney General resign too.

Meanwhile, Black Democrat Lt. Governor "Poonman" is accused by a Black lady Democrat of sexual assault, and she has lawyered up, and Poonman's response was "Fuck the Bitch", which is likely what warmed up the National Organisation for Women---the famous NOW.....and they want Democrat "Poonman" to resign.

Stock Tip for Republicans an other sane Americans====Long on Popcorn.

Since you don't know every democrat in Virginia it would be hard for you to claim that all democrats approve of the bill in legislation..

Since you don't know every democrat in Virginia it would be hard for you to claim that all democrats approve of the bill in legislation..

The bill was killed in committee by the time social media and discussion boards knew it ever existed.

White Democrat Governor "Coonman", believes in letting babies die even though he is a pediatrician, which is fine with Democrat Virginia, but he likes to wear Blackface too, which is not fine, so White Democrat Attorney General steps in and demands that the White Democrat Governor resign, not because he is a baby killer, but because because he wore Blackface....he demands that the Governor resign, and then it turns out that White Democrat Attorney General likes to wear Blackface too...and so the White Republican Speaker of the House is now demanding the the White Democrat Attorney General resign too.

Meanwhile, Black Democrat Lt. Governor "Poonman" is accused by a Black lady Democrat of sexual assault, and she has lawyered up, and Poonman's response was "Fuck the Bitch", which is likely what warmed up the National Organisation for Women---the famous NOW.....and they want Democrat "Poonman" to resign.

Stock Tip for Republicans an other sane Americans====Long on Popcorn.

I hear Bravo is going to do a Real Housewives of Richmond season after hearing all the good drama going down there :auiqs.jpg:

Why isn't there a thread on the Governor of Virginia proposing to switch to the Republican Party from Democrat? That was on Fox tonight. I about swallowed my gum; however weird things get in VA, it just gets weirder yet.

The bill was killed in committee by the time social media and discussion boards knew it ever existed.
Yeah it sure sours the right's moral indignation crocodile tears circus.....

I am just clarifying that the bill was killed already since you referred to it as "in legislation". What you do with that information is up to you. It never stood a chance with the GOP controlling both sides of the legislature anyway.

well....not everybody in Virginia is a loser..........but you know what I mean.....

the Left is bringing disgrace to Virginia.....but then.....the Left brings disgrace everywhere it goes.

DsZR1Qy.jpg

Forum List

Back