Thanks be to the Obomanation!...Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The GREAT SATAN OBAMA has wrought disease, and pestilence onto our shores, with little to NO DETECTION of it before entering, and continued LIES about it by the government!!

[SNIP]
More than 7,000 children have been processed through the two camps, according to a BCFS official. They allege that only 119 children have been treated for lice, 22 for scabies, and one for the H1N1 Flu. BCFS says the most common illnesses seen at Lackland are fever, headache, upper respiratory cold and ingrown toenails.
However, at least a half dozen anonymous sources, including nurses and health care providers who worked at Lackland, allege that the government is covering up what they believe to be a very serious health threat.
Several of my sources tell me that tuberculosis has become a dangerous issue at both the border and the camps.
"The amount of tuberculosis is astonishing," one health care provider told me. "The nurses are telling us the kids are really sick. The tuberculosis is definitely there."
Texas Department of State Health Services Commissioner David Lakey, M.D. says state health officials have seen only three cases of tuberculosis, the Associated Press reports. One of my sources with close ties to the Texas HHS tells me all three cases were reported in Austin.
However, nurses at Lackland in San Antonio, said they know of at least four teenagers in their camp who have tuberculosis.
"The nurses are telling us the kids are really sick," the source told me. "The tuberculosis is definitely there."
My source said there are children showing classic tuberculosis symptoms -- spitting up blood, a constant cough and chest pain.[/SNIP]

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps | Fox News

The GREAT SATAN OBAMA has wrought disease, and pestilence onto our shores, with little to NO DETECTION of it before entering, and continued LIES about it by the government!!

[SNIP]
More than 7,000 children have been processed through the two camps, according to a BCFS official. They allege that only 119 children have been treated for lice, 22 for scabies, and one for the H1N1 Flu. BCFS says the most common illnesses seen at Lackland are fever, headache, upper respiratory cold and ingrown toenails.
However, at least a half dozen anonymous sources, including nurses and health care providers who worked at Lackland, allege that the government is covering up what they believe to be a very serious health threat.
Several of my sources tell me that tuberculosis has become a dangerous issue at both the border and the camps.
"The amount of tuberculosis is astonishing," one health care provider told me. "The nurses are telling us the kids are really sick. The tuberculosis is definitely there."
Texas Department of State Health Services Commissioner David Lakey, M.D. says state health officials have seen only three cases of tuberculosis, the Associated Press reports. One of my sources with close ties to the Texas HHS tells me all three cases were reported in Austin.
However, nurses at Lackland in San Antonio, said they know of at least four teenagers in their camp who have tuberculosis.
"The nurses are telling us the kids are really sick," the source told me. "The tuberculosis is definitely there."
My source said there are children showing classic tuberculosis symptoms -- spitting up blood, a constant cough and chest pain.[/SNIP]

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps | Fox News

I feel sorry for the medical staff and BP agents who have to be around these people.

Send the TB kids to Pelosi so she can wash their feet

I'm not so sure she's clear on that concept yet...

nan.jpg

Lackland, Texas; why isn't Texas controlling the TEXAS border?

Let me know when the first conservative suggest a napalm air strike as the only way to save America from pestilence.

Perhaps we can send one or two to your house, bleeding heart, so YOU can demonstrate to us conservatives how WE should do it?

They're quarantined. What's the problem?

You mean they have examined all 65,000- 150,000 depending on who's ESTIMATE they use, and they are currently mixed in the population, and are BUSING THESE PEOPLE, from those groups, all over the country already? How long after contact with this strand of TB does it take for symptoms to appear....one week, one month?

'Double whammy' of diabetes and TB...

Call for action against 'twin scourge' of diabetes and TB
3 November 2015 - More needs to be done to tackle a dual threat of patients having both tuberculosis (TB) and diabetes, global health experts say.
A declaration made at a summit in Indonesia warns that the convergence of the two illnesses represents a "looming co-epidemic". The statement calls for greater co-ordination in testing and treating diabetes and TB. Experts say progress in this area has not been fast enough. Six countries projected to have significant numbers of diabetes patients - China, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Pakistan and Russia - are also classed as having a high burden of TB. Diabetes weakens the immune system and triples the risk of people developing TB. Patients also respond less well to TB treatment and are more likely to have the infection recur.

Gangrene

_86466852_m1650358-dressing_a_gangrenous_toe-spl.jpg

Prof Anthony Harries, from the International Union Against TB and Lung Disease (The Union), said: "There's evidence that if we treat diabetes and TB, we reduce the risk of these poor outcomes. "In India, for example, there's a national policy for TB patients to be screened for diabetes. "But it's only been implemented in a couple of southern states. "The TB world tends to have good monitoring systems - and they are already used to giving people blood tests for HIV. "Many people with diabetes don't know they have it, so this is one small way of identifying some of them. "We have more work to do to persuade diabetes doctors to screen for TB. "They don't always perceive it as a huge issue, because they are more worried about eye problems and gangrene. "The general situation is better than five years ago, when nothing was being done. "But we still need more action. I'm confident and optimistic this will happen."

Dual threat

A document launched in 2011 by The Union and the World Health Organization says TB patients should be screened for diabetes. It also calls for diabetics to be screened if they live in countries which have a high burden of TB. This is defined as more than 100 cases of TB per 100,000 of the population - which is the case in some London boroughs. Anders Dejgaard, who runs the World Diabetes Foundation which also signed the declaration, said: "Healthcare systems must prepare to deal with this challenge. "It is most severe in low and middle-income countries. "We need to ensure that healthcare professionals are equipped to diagnose and take care of these two diseases as they increasingly appear together in the same patients." The declaration was made at a meeting in Bali which aims to highlight the dual threat, ahead of a conference about TB in Cape Town next month. Data from an Indian initiative was presented, showing that out of 52,000 people screened in the past year, a quarter who had TB also tested positive for diabetes.

Call for action against 'twin scourge' of diabetes and TB - BBC News

Forum List

Back