Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

He said months, not years, Dumbass. You quoted Oct 2018 numbers. Dec 2018: $2.36, Jan 2019: $2.24. Well before covid.

Do you ever get tired of your lies being exposed?

Nothing I have said has been wrong. I've even posted numbers to back them.

If Trump's best buddy Putin didn't start the Ukraine war and shut off the nat gas, then gas would be $2

Putin is responsible for this

If Trump's best buddy Putin didn't start the Ukraine war and shut off the nat gas, then gas would be $2

Putin is responsible for this
No, the price gas in the U.S. shot up shortly after Biden's rescinding Trump's energy EOs. Do you think no one remembers or is it just you who is in denial of Biden's economic clusterfuck policies?

No, the price gas in the U.S. shot up shortly after Biden's rescinding Trump's energy EOs. Do you think no one remembers or is it just you who is in denial of Biden's economic clusterfuck policies?
The Banker is morally bankrupt.

You start a thread on the important issue of falling gas prices, and once you get your ass handed to you all the sudden it's a "non-issue".

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You mad bro?

8C14D171-4C5F-43F2-8CD3-0A35C0EA3DBD.jpeg

Gas is still north of $5 a gallon and diesel near $6 a gallon here in my west coast shit for brains Dem run state. Plus Dems are jacking up the gas tax to $1 a gallon in Jan. FU Dems, rot in hell for eternity.
The fiel tax will increase every year in Missouri from a GOP super majority.

I’m not sure there is an honest debater among the right wingers on this site. Gas prices are a non-issue. Just like crime….
You start a thread on the important issue of falling gas prices, and once you get your ass handed to you all the sudden it's a "non-issue".

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
He said that it’s a non-issue “just like crime . . . “

That’s gotta be some kind of parody, right? Next he’ll be saying that no one knew what “inflation” meant until the Republicans told them about it.

I think he is trying to satirize another ultra-Dem who has “gator” in his name. At least I hope so.

He said that it’s a non-issue “just like crime . . . “

That’s gotta be some kind of parody, right? Next he’ll be saying that no one knew what “inflation” meant until the Republicans told them about it.

I think he is trying to satirize another ultra-Dem who has “gator” in his name. At least I hope so.
Difference in $2.36 and $3.09 is about $1 a day for an American and it’s going to profits for oil companies. It’s a non issue except for Republican marketing. Let’s get off oil and that $1 is back in your pocket.

Forum List

Back