Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

Here you go. Proof Biden is the best President. Took with my own camera.

B73ADA9C-A044-4445-993F-5AD0F144AA72.jpeg

You can’t afford $3 gas on you social security? How about you try and work then?
Poor baby. You always get butthurt when I point out facts that destroy your Dimtard, Biden cocksucking narratives. :itsok:

Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238
I'm sure your neighbors making 16K a year are thrilled.

$2.36 when he took office, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You can condemn Biden's energy policy while not completely misrepresenting Trump's. Trump did not give us cheap gas unless you want to blame him for Covid.

Biden did not cause oil to go to $130. He is not responsible for it being under $80 now either.

The price of gas at the election in 2016 was $2.34.

By the next election in 2018 it was $2.84

Are you (and others) going to argue that Obama had a better energy policy than Trump?

Weekly U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

$2.34 when Trump was elected and $2.84 November 2 years later. Not much difference.

Trump was responsible for Covid?
He said months, not years, Dumbass. You quoted Oct 2018 numbers. Dec 2018: $2.36, Jan 2019: $2.24. Well before covid.

Do you ever get tired of your lies being exposed?

Forum List

Back