Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238

Wow, this post aged about as well as Joe Biden's brain.

Weren’t you complaining about all of the things that Biden did to lower gas prices using the petroleum reserves?

You can’t complain he’s doing too much or it’s not working and then claim he did nothing.
We would rather he lower the number of people walking over our border and the out of control crime, the assault on parents rights, and other fascist activities.

Thanks to Joe Biden gas prices have been tamed and the outlook is even better. I paid $3.09 for gas in NC and it’s likely to be under $3 soon.

View attachment 728238
It should have never got up to $3.00, to begin with...lol

Fuel oil and diesel are $6.00 a gallon

View attachment 728238
1668891320130.png

It's 3.89 Federal Reserve Notes at the local Shell station in Biden's home state.

And that's for the cheap stuff.

4.79 Federal Reserve Notes for 93 octane.

Of course, that's aside from the elevated risk you take of getting shot in the head and robbed if you stop for it in the state.

screen-shot-149-jpg.674324

Ha. And people wonder why the rest of the country went that direction when the son of a bitch showed up.

Last edited:

View attachment 728238
Still up a buck! You’re a masochist

What did Biden do to lower gas prices? ANS: NOTHING
he did nothing to raise them either, then. You can't have it both ways.

How come Deplorable loons thinking patterns are so moronic?

Gas is still north of $5 a gallon and diesel near $6 a gallon here in my west coast shit for brains Dem run state. Plus Dems are jacking up the gas tax to $1 a gallon in Jan. FU Dems, rot in hell for eternity.
Just move to Hicksville, Kentucky, or Mississippi, or Alabama, or any other 'leading light' state.

Been covered. Doesn't it get old having to resort to clamoring for the Covid economy again?
Low inflation.
Low gas prices.
Low unemployment.
No open border.
Peace.

Yeah, take me back to Jan 2021.

Forum List

Back