Thanks Biden, the Terrorists are beheading our allies again.

Please GFY with a Giant Saguaro

I don’t understand. If what is happening is awful, unendurable, an insult to our troops and nation and whatever else. shouldn’t we go back in and intervene? If we aren’t, then harping on the atrocities is what? Posturing for political points? Isn’t that bad too?

You are the thugs. Racists like Stephen Miller prevented us from bringing our allies to the US. Shut your fucking mouth Nazi.

Those in Afghanistan who did what we paid them to do are not our allies, but our henchmen.
Like those who presided as interpreters are torture sessions.
They should not be brought to the US, but prosecuted instead.

Untrue. There were Syrians fighting the Assad regime as well. Trump abandoned the Kurds.

The Syrians originally did not like Assad because he was a Shiite minority and most Syrians are Sunni, but quickly radicals like al Qaeda and ISIS got involved in the Sunni side, and the Sunni dropped out of the fight.
The Sunni prefer Assad to al Qaeda and ISIS.
There is no one of any standing fighting Assad any more.

Uhm ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, etc....all Muslims

Try again, Muslim

Oh I'm not Muslim. My heritage is Irish and Dutch but my family has been here since the early 1600s. I am Episcopalian , but was raised in a Protestant non denominational fellowship in Arabia.

You are fairly normal.. Ignorant and hating what you know nothing about .. making accusations..

I have been to Ireland a couple of times in the 1950s.. My God, they were poor.

So we should have stayed? That’s you position? Or we should go back?
yes we should have stayed…i thought that was obvious by now

we will sadly have to go back at some point…hopefully not with Xiden Harris and the dembots there to f it up

we will sadly have to go back at some point…hopefully not with Xiden Harris and the dembots there to f it up

Why don't YOU go to Afghanistan?

too old for the service now.

we have trips in japan, and germany…why was keeping an air base in afghan with 2500 troops so offense to you? because they are brown?
And dont forget Korea. There was "peace" and not war there while we were there.

Staying would never have worked and would be the opposite of a democracy.
The Taliban either are or have the support of the vast majority.
What we want just is not what most Afghans want, and we are evil for assuming it is.
We will never go back, and if we mistakenly did, then we would get defeated once again and leave again.
Their opposition will never go away, so they will always win, just like in Vietnam.

too old for the service now.

we have trips in japan, and germany…why was keeping an air base in afghan with 2500 troops so offense to you? because they are brown?

Its not our country and we have no right to be there, intimidating, assassinating, kidnapping, waterboarding, etc.

Biden is the father of the Taliban military.

Biden gave the Taliban military weapons and hardware equal to 400% of the Afghan GDP. :hyper:

That would be like some nation giving the US $100 trillion of free weapons.

WAY TO GO JOE BIDEN! You traitorous piece of shit.

Sunni Man is MUCH more American than you. And a better "Christian " than you too

I'm just curious how he feels about his religion being trashed again by the right. Or is he going to fall inline again.

He is probably a better "Christian" than me, since I'm not a hypocrite wingnut zealot which seems to be the definition of "Christian" around here.

Your war killed 150,000 Afghans, more than 50,000 of them Taliban soldiers, and you still didn't stop them, and you didn't end them. You killed more than 100,000 Iraqis in that war. All you have done with your wars and you endless killings of civilians is to give more generations of Muslims reasons to hate the USA.

Donald Trump abandoned the Kurds, who were guarding 10,000 ISIS prisoners, in Syria. 10,000 ISIS fighters were released when the Kurds ran for their lives. 5000 more Taliban and ISIS fighters were released when the Afghan military collapsed after Donald Trump signed the country over to the Taliban.

In his final FUCK YOU to American, Trump released all of the terrorists you spent so much blood and treasure to neutralize. And American military aggression killed 250,000 Muslims in Iraq and Syria in retaliation for 9/11 is not going to make the Muslim world think very much of you either.

Spot on Dragonlady. As usual, you have schooled these mouth-breathing, glazed-eyed idiots very well once again.

All you assholes blaming Biden need to petition the Pentagon to go back into Afghanistan. And then prep your darling children and grandchildren to go sign up and fight.

Its not our country and we have no right to be there, intimidating, assassinating, kidnapping, waterboarding, etc.
Germany, and Japan aren’t our countries but we have bases there

Just be honest…it’s because they are brown…that’s why you don’t care that terrorist took their country over, rape, torture and behead them

Germany, and Japan aren’t our countries but we have bases there

Just be honest…it’s because they are brown…that’s why you don’t care that terrorist took their country over, rape, torture and behead them
So we can get even more "brown" people killed?

Germany and Japan are at peace and not in the middle of a multi-century civil war. They are our allies and our bases in their countries serve us strategically. It's not even close to the same thing.

Forum List

Back