Thanks Biden, the Terrorists are beheading our allies again.

The entire administration is a mess.

Something has to give, this can't go on for another 3 1/2 years
I predict this mess will give us another Reagan, Trump, or better. The pendulum has swung so far left there must be a correction. Hope it's the last nail in the coffin of the left

More imporantly, before the Taliban execute these people……

….ARE THEY ALLOWED TO CHOOSE THEIR PRONOUNS?

Trump should have exited and did this. If you think that would have worked why didn’t trump lure them out this way?

Trump also sent a lot of seals on high risk missions. We lost a lot of great men with trump in charge. It was time to cut and run. The taliban wanted to be seen as running us out.

It’s over. good riddance
My best friend is a SEAL. Don't talk about things you simply don't understand. Theres not a SEAL I have met who agrees with the way we left Afghanistan. Theres also not a single one I know that wouldn't go back in a heart beat to do the job. Politicians need to get out of the fucking way and let our people do what they do best. We could end the terror problem in a matter of days if partisan hack politicians would stay the fuck out of it.

But their propaganda minister claims that they aren't hurting anyone and that we shouldn't care about what they are doing.

But the US attack on the Taliban was totally illegal, and we murdered and tortured tens of thousands.
Some people DO deserve to DIE for the crimes they and the US committed.

The way the US does it, by chopping people up with drones or whisking them off to Guantanamo for waterboarding, is far worse.
We are the war criminals, not the Taliban.
They did what they had to.
We were traitors and turned on our former allies, the Taliban.
Once they kicked out the Soviets, we did not need them anymore.

My best friend is a SEAL. Don't talk about things you simply don't understand. Theres not a SEAL I have met who agrees with the way we left Afghanistan. Theres also not a single one I know that wouldn't go back in a heart beat to do the job. Politicians need to get out of the fucking way and let our people do what they do best. We could end the terror problem in a matter of days if partisan hack politicians would stay the fuck out of it.

That is foolish.
SEAL teams know nothing about politics, government, or law.
If not for foolish SEAL teams and that sort of military mentality where killing is the answer to everything, there never would have been a problem in Afghanistan to start with.
The Taliban were our allies when we wanted the Mujahedeen.
And we illegal turned on them, even though they were totally innocent.
Then we illegally murdered, captured, and tortured tens of thousands of them.
We were so cowardly that we did not even fight on the ground, but hired the Northern Alliance to do all the ground fighting.
We only fought from the air, because we knew the Taliban had no anti aircraft or planes.
What the entirely US military did was an immoral war crime, and most of the Pentagon should be in jail.

Honestly, who cares. If you chose to live there after having 20 years to get out,
Suffer the consequences.
They've been cutting off heads forever.
They are animals and it's no presidents fault.

Wrong.
Cutting off heads is demanded by the Quran because it is quickest and least painful.
What we do, waterboarding until they finally die from the stress, is the most barbaric acts in all of history.
We murdered the head of the Iraqi air force, by waterboarding him until his heart failed.

{..
Abed Hamed Mowhoush was an air vice-marshal believed to be in command of the transport, logistics and airlifting division of the Iraqi Air Force during the regime of Saddam Hussein immediately prior to the 2003 Invasion of Iraq, until his surrender to United States forces on 10 November 2003. He died on 26 November 2003 while in U.S. custody at the Al-Qaim detention facility approximately 200 miles (320 km) northwest of Baghdad, following a 16-day period of detention.

U.S. forces initially claimed that Mowhoush had been captured during a raid and that he had died of natural causes, but The Washington Post later reported that he had given himself up in an effort to secure the release of his sons.[1] Four U.S. servicemen were arrested in October 2004 in connection with the killing.
...}

That is foolish.
SEAL teams know nothing about politics, government, or law.
If not for foolish SEAL teams and that sort of military mentality where killing is the answer to everything, there never would have been a problem in Afghanistan to start with.
The Taliban were our allies when we wanted the Mujahedeen.
And we illegal turned on them, even though they were totally innocent.
Then we illegally murdered, captured, and tortured tens of thousands of them.
We were so cowardly that we did not even fight on the ground, but hired the Northern Alliance to do all the ground fighting.
We only fought from the air, because we knew the Taliban had no anti aircraft or planes.
What the entirely US military did was an immoral war crime, and most of the Pentagon should be in jail.

POLITICS is what has caused this entire mess. SEALs don't need to know about politics. They just need to go wreck ship and solve the problem. They can. Politicians won't let them. The rest of that tripe isn't worth a response.

I predict this mess will give us another Reagan, Trump, or better. The pendulum has swung so far left there must be a correction. Hope it's the last nail in the coffin of the left

Ronald Reagan would never be a Trump supporter. Ronald Reagan refused to reach out to Trump even though his aides urged him to do so. It shows what a great judge of character Ronald Reagan was especially when you are dealing with someone like Trump that has no character.

Forum List

Back