Thanks Biden, the Terrorists are beheading our allies again.

But their propaganda minister claims that they aren't hurting anyone and that we shouldn't care about what they are doing.
Funny how racist cons now wanna tell us they love muslims lol.

The moment you call the mainstream media "communist propaganda, which unlike the lying, billionaire owned, right wing media, actually subscribes to journalistic standards and isn't the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, the less believable the rest of your post becomes

CNN,

Suddenly you care about brown people in shithole countries???? That a big change for the redneck right.
not for anyone i know. Apparently though it’s still not a problem for the left

We should have blown the taliban up as they crossed the desert heading into city after city. We should not have been nation building---we should have been genociding the terrorists and their clerics. Kindness is seen as ALLAH making we infidels weak and thusly telling Allah's followers to kill the weak ones. The only way that the Middle East ever becomes peaceful and the terrorists leave us alone (think we have high high probably of terror attack here in the states this month) is if we kill the terrorists with extreme prejudice wiping out most all males and then outlaw islams multi-wife and female killing bullshit forcing them to change culturally.

This said---send in the drones and start assassinating all taliban and their clerics now.
I've said this before. While we had an actual FIGHTING MILITARY there, we should have taken any Taliban sympathizers from their hovels and shot them in the town square.

What do you think is happening to any who worked with the Americans right now? Weve sentence them to brutal torture and death because of Biden's incompetence

I would have bombed the taliban as they crossed the dessert and went back using drones and snipers to take out their heads and clerics. I would have never letting it gotten to the gate hun...I would have used to annihilate and send a message to terrorists.

I've said this before. While we had an actual FIGHTING MILITARY there, we should have taken any Taliban sympathizers from their hovels and shot them in the town square.

What do you think is happening to any who worked with the Americans right now? Weve sentence them to brutal torture and death because of Biden's incompetence
Exactly we should have treated them as they treat everyone else.

So we can get even more "brown" people killed?

Germany and Japan are at peace

Yes - and the last and only war between Germany and Japan was also relativelly peaceful.

and not in the middle of a multi-century civil war. They are our allies and our bases in their countries serve us strategically. It's not even close to the same thing.

Oh by the way: The situation under Trump in the USA convinced me that it will be better your soldiers will leave Germany. Don't forget to take your nukes with you when you will leave us.

Last edited:
Yes - and the last and only war betwnen Germany and Japan was also relativelly peaceful.

Oh by the way: The situation under Trump in the USA convinced me that it will be better your soldiers will leave Germany. Don't forget to take your nukes with you when you will leave Germany.

It's not really my decision but pretty sure the German government doesn't mind. You should convince them otherwise.

Yes - and the last and only war between Germany and Japan was also relativelly peaceful.

Oh by the way: The situation under Trump in the USA convinced me that it will be better your soldiers will leave Germany. Don't forget to take your nukes with you when you will leave us.
The US can leave Germany now that they don't take more Muslims refugees.

It's not really my decision but pretty sure the German government doesn't mind. You should convince them otherwise.

Government? We have an own government? Since when? When did Afghan hords overstep the German border? When did the Tuareg from Mali attack us? So why were German soldiers in Asia (Afghanistan) and why they are in Africa (Mali)? Where for damned sake is the North Atlantic? Where for damned sake is Germany?

And if our politicians don't see the wide spread and deep hate against Germany from the most people of the USA - which exists without any reason - then they are not only blind. You are not able to defend what you hate.

Last edited:
Government? We have an own government? Since when? When did Afghan hords overstep the German border? When did the Tuarag from Mali attack us? So why were German soldiers in Asia (Afganistan) and why they aer in Africa (Mali)? Where for damned sake is the North Atlantic? Where for damned sake is Germany?

And if our politicians don't see the wide spread and deep hate against Germany from the most people of the USA - which exists without any reason - then they are not only blind. You are not able to defend what you hate.
Keep smokin' 'em.

Oh I'm not Muslim. My heritage is Irish and Dutch but my family has been here since the early 1600s. I am Episcopalian , but was raised in a Protestant non denominational fellowship in Arabia.

You are fairly normal.. Ignorant and hating what you know nothing about .. making accusations..

I have been to Ireland a couple of times in the 1950s.. My God, they were poor.

You're a goddamn liar... If the Irish were poor blame the brown coats

You think yourself clever? Figure that out, Muzz

Forum List

Back