Thanks Biden, the Terrorists are beheading our allies again.

Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. You are the boss of the USA - together with some others.
I am kind of a boss. Thanks.

1631417992840.png

Charles Schulz was for sure not a reason why US-Americans hate Germany.

Well, Charlie Brown had his moments that reminded us of you know who.

1631418660962.png

They've pulled it since but I distinctly remember watching Have a Happy Reichstag fire, Charlie Brown.

not for anyone i know. Apparently though it’s still not a problem for the left

Of course. All the people you know are happy to believe lies, propaganda and hate put out by the right wing billionaire media. That's why Americans who watched right wing media know less about the news and current events than people who don't follow the news. At least those people aren't being lied to on a daily basis.

People on the right refuse to watch news they disagree with or don't like. For example, when FOX News called the Arizona election for Joe Biden, many FOX viewer changed the channel because they refused to hear that Trump lost.

Well, Charlie Brown had his moments that reminded us of you know who.

View attachment 538111

They've pulled it since but I distinctly remember watching Have a Happy Reichstag fire, Charlie Brown.

That's exactly what I say: You hate Germany without any reason to have to do so. Never Germany in all history did do anything bad to the USA - but you wasted Germany much more than any other country of the world ever did do. And because you destroyed and destroy us you hate us. So it makes not any sense any longer that US-soldiers are still in Germany.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is us having a base there hasn't made them undemocratic? Thanks

Can you show me these polls about the Taliban you are claiming?

Its is obvious that the US having a base in Afghanistan was an attempt to make them undemocratic.
We were murdering, kidnapping, torturing, bribing, etc.
And the fact the Taliban are wildly popular is obvious.
Without air support, they won.
That could not possibly have happened unless they were wildly popular with the people.

That's exactly what I say: You hate Germany without any reason to have to do so. Never Germany in all history did do anything bad to the USA - but you wasted Germany much more than any other country of the world ever did do. And because you destroyed and destroy us you hate us. So it makes not any sense any longer that US-soldiers are still in Germany.
Actually I have nothing against Germany, but don't give this shit how we did you wrong in WWII.

Why said you "The US can leave Germany now that they don't take more Muslims refugees." What means this sentence?
What do you think it means?
Germany's biggest problem is the Muslim invasion and Germany has learned it's lesson.
If you spent 10 minutes a day pulling your head out of your rear end and reading the news, perhaps you'd know this also.

Forum List

Back