Thanks for nothing Obamacare

Not True My insurance will not pay anything on most meds till the $4800 deductible is met

that is not possible under the current law. that would be a scam policy.

you know, the smart people know it, and so do I know, that all policies that are out there on the ACA web site, it doesn't matter who they buy it from, or how large their deductible is, meds aren't ever based on how much of your deductible is met ... your meds are based on a co-pay that's it .... it might cost you $4.00, $15.00, $20.00, up to 40 dollars that I know of per
prescription... there isn't any insurance plan that's offered out there that's part of the ACA bill that says you have to pay your deductible first before you get your meds .... even the bad plans out there that had huge deductible they even paid for your meds ... so this guy jtw4796 is a out and out liar .... I challenge jtw4796 or any of your repub-lie-tards out there to show us one policy, thats on the ACA web site, that says you have to pay your deductible first before you can get your meds... you got to be very stupid to buy that one ...

I think Obama has given low class help for the economy and he has done very little benefits for giving us the need for insurance.

you should stop thinking .. it's not working for you ...

Well it didn't work for Obammy we can say that.

(BR)and you've never been able to think

Not True My insurance will not pay anything on most meds till the $4800 deductible is met

You need to wake up and put down the Kool Aid.

You need to Pull your head out of your ass cause there's too much shit leaking in to your head ... and that kool aid thing, you've been downing that drink way too long ...

your meds aren't based on any deductible at all ... all med in all policies, every policies out there they are base on a co-pay so pull you head out of your ass moron

he's lying ... heres why ... all insurance are required to have a prescription drug plan in their health care plan ... were you pay nothing, or a dollar amount ... usually no more the 40 dollars ... we realize you have shit for brains...every time you take a shit you lose a little more of your mind ... we understand you will believe just about anything your told.. but hey !!!! he's lying and we know it... you, not so much

Right on cue... :thup:
wasn't there a dick you had to smoke ... you're late...

Billey don't be a homo...

you should stop thinking .. it's not working for you ...

Well it didn't work for Obammy we can say that.

(BR)and you've never been able to think

You need to wake up and put down the Kool Aid.

You need to Pull your head out of your ass cause there's too much shit leaking in to your head ... and that kool aid thing, you've been downing that drink way too long ...

your meds aren't based on any deductible at all ... all med in all policies, every policies out there they are base on a co-pay so pull you head out of your ass moron

No you need to.

At work we were told a couple years ago that because of the extra cost associated with Obamacare our Health insurance was going to a high deductible health plan that would not cover prescriptions till we reach the deductible. So now I can no longer afford Lipitor that is working so well for me and will have to go on something else that my Dr. doubts will work. So my health is getting worse thanks to Obamacare. I think it is crazy that health insurances have to cover contraceptives at 100% but I can get no help paying for LIpitor which is more much more of a life saver.

AAAAAAAAAAH pooooooooooooor beeby....

you sound like a Republican Billy.....

Some people don't understand there is a difference in HI policies sold across the country.
like you of all people know anything ... you've proved your stupidity on health care on a daily basis...

in that other thread we were in Billy....it sounded like you had a pretty shitty plan yourself.....and when a few people told you that you lost it and the name calling started....so you should not be calling anyone stupid...but yet you are....

At work we were told a couple years ago that because of the extra cost associated with Obamacare our Health insurance was going to a high deductible health plan that would not cover prescriptions till we reach the deductible. So now I can no longer afford Lipitor that is working so well for me and will have to go on something else that my Dr. doubts will work. So my health is getting worse thanks to Obamacare. I think it is crazy that health insurances have to cover contraceptives at 100% but I can get no help paying for LIpitor which is more much more of a life saver.

AAAAAAAAAAH pooooooooooooor beeby....

you sound like a Republican Billy.....

I'm as liberals as you ca b ... I was acting like a republican

Some people don't understand there is a difference in HI policies sold across the country.
like you of all people know anything ... you've proved your stupidity on health care on a daily basis...

in that other thread we were in Billy....it sounded like you had a pretty shitty plan yourself.....and when a few people told you that you lost it and the name calling started....so you should not be calling anyone stupid...but yet you are....

I have a great plan .... I got it through the ACA web site the very first day they were on line ... if any one is stupid here its you for assuming I'm a republican... there isn't anything worse on this earth then a republican ...so pull you head out of your ass moron ...or I'll be calling you stupid

Last edited:

I have a great plan .... I got it through the ACA web site the very first day they were on line ... if any one is stupid here its you for assuming I'm a republican... there isn't anything worse on this earth then a republican ...so pull you head out of your ass moron ...or I'll be calling you stupid

but you did not have one before then...did ya?....

if any one is stupid here its you for assuming I'm a republican..

where did i assume you were a Republican?....because i said you were acting like one?....i think billy if anyone should pull their head out of the old culu its you....learn to comprehend conversations....

You do realize that the high deductible plan that you chose, has a lower premium than the plan with the lower deductible...so this savings in a less costly premium, you should be able to use for covering your medications, no? At least this is how it is at my husband's job....we had 3 policies we could choose from, the most expensive with the lowest deductible and highest payout of 80%, and the least expensive premium policy amount for the 70% coverage, high deductible plan....

Instead of making this "political" why not TRY to HELP YOURSELF jtw?

One little google search on Lipitor and I was able to find THIS for you....

https://www.lipitor.com/choice-card

you should be able to get your medication for as little as $5 a month and the highest amount with this program, $30 a month...

Please take care of yourself and GO TO THAT LINK and fill out the information so you can get your needed and preferred meds, cheaply....

Care

where did i assume you were a Republican?....because i said you were acting like one?....i think billy if anyone should pull their head out of the old culu its you....learn to comprehend conversations....
you know, when you say shit, at least try to be informed about what you're saying ...right now you're making a big fool of yourself ...

my previous plans was through covered Colorado ... it cost me 550 dollars a month ...pay attention here... it had a 5000 dollar deductible without any max pay out ... I've written this before... try and keep up... I got myself a health care plan that now cost me 250 dollars a month with a max out 1200 ... I pay 15 dollar copay for my drugs, if needed ... are ya keeping up with me yet ??? I've said this all before ....so before you put your foot in you mouth again and make a bigger fool of yourself then you have, try and keep up with us here ... time to put on your big boy pants and pay attention ...

you know, when you say shit, at least try to be informed about what you're saying ...right now you're making a big fool of yourself ...

my previous plans was through covered Colorado ... it cost me 550 dollars a month ...pay attention here... it had a 5000 dollar deductible without any max pay out ... I've written this before... try and keep up... I got myself a health care plan that now cost me 250 dollars a month with a max out 1200 ... I pay 15 dollar copay for my drugs, if needed ... are ya keeping up with me yet ??? I've said this all before ....so before you put your foot in you mouth again and make a bigger fool of yourself then you have, try and keep up with us here ... time to put on your big boy pants and pay attention ...

if you dont remember what you told us in that thread how you got fucked over with the MRI than thats your problem Billy....you got fucked ....and here you are saying how stupid someone else is for picking a bad plan....you do this all the time ya little rodent....you dont like what people say so you get offensive.....just like you say Republicans do....aint that something?......

Last edited:
Have faith.

A Libtard will be along momentarily to tell you that you are lying.

he's lying ... heres why ... all insurance are required to have a prescription drug plan in their health care plan ... were you pay nothing, or a dollar amount ... usually no more the 40 dollars ... we realize you have shit for brains...every time you take a shit you lose a little more of your mind ... we understand you will believe just about anything your told.. but hey !!!! he's lying and we know it... you, not so much

Dear Billy:
Do you understand the concept
that some people PREFER to pay for their own health care themselves,
and PREFER to help other people reduce or cover health care costs
OTHER WAYS besides these federal mandates and requirements on INSURANCE?

Can we try comparing this to Atheists vs. Christians.
That some people who are Atheists prefer to live by their morality
and free choice WITHOUT being forced to go through the Bible or Churches.

even if it means they could get a lot
of the best care donated for FREE through Christian charities or networks.

They'd rather go through OTHER systems
and NOT be forced under some system that Christians
have set up that runs better, covers more people, for less.

Do you understand FREEDOM is more important to some people?

I worry if you don't get this, you may never understand why
Conservatives and Constitutionalist find this ACA set up so unlawful.

Billy I am a prochoice liberal Democrat, and I find it intolerable
and contradictory not only to Constitutional principles but to human nature.

People need free will, and when this is imposed upon, it causes disruption, revolt,
division and rejection. The public will not be unified until this issue is resolved.
Treating it like a fake issue is like letting cancer go unchecked because "everyone is prone to cancer."
That's no reason to take it for granted and assume if it's really bad, it can be fixed later. It's already a problem.
These symptoms that "something is wrong if half the nation is opposed" should NOT be ignored.

Last edited:
Why not lobby the Democrat Party to negotiate the same low rates
through their PARTY so it is legal to set up optional exchanges and plans?

You can have the best system in the world, but if it is abusing federal govt
to regulate and impose business contracts, it is outside the rules and agreements of govt.

Christianity is the best system in the world for healing spiritual ills;
but I would never imposed that through federal govt because it is NOT DESIGNED for it.
Same here, where people have different beliefs, which by law are supposed to be protected, not violated this way.

Political party programs could easily be structured locally, statewide and nationally
to provide these services LEGALLY with the same group rates to members and to the public voluntarily.

If Congress and Courts could be pressured to push this bill and regulations against Constitutional limits,
surely the Democrat Party and insurance companies
could be pressured to offer the same through Party which is and always has been legal to do.
It is NOT Constitutional to impose business mandates on citizens who didn't consent to the contracts.

Why settle for doing this unlawfully outside the stated limits of federal govt?

That's like taking someone's car as a shortcut to buying your own legally.
What kind of ethics are we teaching people by lowering or violating standards for govt?

You do realize that the high deductible plan that you chose, has a lower premium than the plan with the lower deductible...so this savings in a less costly premium, you should be able to use for covering your medications, no? At least this is how it is at my husband's job....we had 3 policies we could choose from, the most expensive with the lowest deductible and highest payout of 80%, and the least expensive premium policy amount for the 70% coverage, high deductible plan....

Instead of making this "political" why not TRY to HELP YOURSELF jtw?

One little google search on Lipitor and I was able to find THIS for you....

https://www.lipitor.com/choice-card

you should be able to get your medication for as little as $5 a month and the highest amount with this program, $30 a month...

Please take care of yourself and GO TO THAT LINK and fill out the information so you can get your needed and preferred meds, cheaply....

Care

Last edited:

if you dont remember what you told us in that thread how felt you got fucked over with the MRI than thats your problem Billy....you got fucked ....and here you are saying how stupid someone else is for picking a bad plan....you do this all the time ya little rodent....you dont like what people say so you get offensive.....just like you say Republicans do....aint that something?......
again thats was a different plan .... one I had in 2003 ... that I also said in my post... try and keep up moron you're really makling a fool of your self here ... I was pposting it to tell them here how bad health care was when they could change the rulse at any time they pleased moron ... man you're ignorant ... you can't even comprehend what I wrote ... I was telling them here how bad health care was before obmama care was pass

if you dont remember what you told us in that thread how felt you got fucked over with the MRI than thats your problem Billy....you got fucked ....and here you are saying how stupid someone else is for picking a bad plan....you do this all the time ya little rodent....you dont like what people say so you get offensive.....just like you say Republicans do....aint that something?......
again thats was a different plan .... one I had in 2003 ... that I also said in my post... try and keep up moron you're really makling a fool of your self here ... I was pposting it to tell them here how bad health care was when they could change the rulse at any time they pleased moron ... man you're ignorant ... you can't even comprehend what I wrote ... I was telling them here how bad health care was before obmama care was pass

you fucking lying sack of shit....you said the guy on the phone said you were covered when you were not...when you were asked if you checked their booklet you did not answer meaning you did not.....you took the word of some dumbass on the phone and you got fucked and of course you blame the nasty Ins.Com. for your stupidity....you are a dumbass Billy....you are no different than those on the far right....a stupid dumb fuck who gets fucked over by a Company because he is too stupid to comprehend a simple little booklet....how does it feel billy to be just like those dummies from the backwoods?.....do you have all your teeth?....

you fucking lying sack of shit....you said the guy on the phone said you were covered when you were not...when you were asked if you checked their booklet you did not answer meaning you did not.....you took the word of some dumbass on the phone and you got fucked and of course you blame the nasty Ins.Com. for your stupidity....you are a dumbass Billy....you are no different than those on the far right....a stupid dumb fuck who gets fucked over by a Company because he is too stupid to comprehend a simple little booklet....how does it feel billy to be just like those dummies from the backwoods?.....do you have all your teeth?....

I said the person on the phone said I was covered, on a speaker phone, at the place where I was going to get it ... they said it to the people who gave the MRI .... I was never asked by the insurance company if I checked my book ... I never posted that question in my post ...you did in a follow up post you said to me "poor baby" you should have look in your book... that's what you said ... you assumed that I didn't check my book ... I replied to you at the time I said in my post if you don't get it in writing you're fuck... that's what I said ... you came back with this you didn't look in your book shit... I never look in my book ... even now i don't look in my book I get the company to commit in writing ... Pluss I never discussed here to anyone about me looking in my book ... I said Now when I have some costly thing done I get it in writing first .... so there isn't any discussion about who pays what... I said that dumb fuck... when they time came to pay for the bill, the insurance company declined it ... I said that too in my post ... I also said this was a practice the insurance companies did all the time ...the insurance company who said they did cover it said it wasn't cover after telling us it was ... pay fucking attention you dumb fuck !!!! that's the way insurance companies were ... you dumb fuck repub-lie-tards seem to love it for some stupid reason ...

P.S.
I didn't blame any insurance company in my post... I blamed my self for not getting it in writing ...I said that too in my post ... like this one you dumb fuck, you went off the deep end again cause you don't comprehend a thing you read ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back